Game-Labs Forum

(PVP2-US) Political Situation - Edit* No clan size restrictions - need more Diplo Info Please

El Capitano

RockNRoll There wasn't really equal losses on both sides, Americans had much worse losses. We had a few cutters go down. and I went down on my snow only because I stayed back to hit you personally and got hit by about 5 Americans and then rammed :) but other than that we didn't lose many big ships you guys lost a couple surprises and a few others big guys.

Great fight though.

JLAM, officer from the USN. I would like to make one clarification in regards to what initiated the Spanish-US engagements near Key West and Havana yesterday. In fact, I posted an After Action Report in these forums shortly after the skirmishes.

I lead a hastily gathered militia to pursue Spanish vessels near Islamorada who chased down and attacked a player named Guarana, who is a member of the USN. He was able to escape, and we pursued the Spanish to Key West. After engaging a Renommee, we continued looking for the rest of the flotilla, and determined traveling within sight of Havana would draw out the Spanish. I specifically told everyone in our group to not attack or pursue any cutters in the area, regardless of the rank of the pilot. We sat parked for some time. This and the chasing of the Spanish aggressors earlier led to the [ARF] response, which they won a decisive victory. Shortly after that battle, a fleet of SoL players and others assembled near Havana, and this is likely when any cutters were engaged.

Here is the link to my After Action Report. The Spanish who attacked Guarana were not ARF, just a small group of random Spaniards. While we were not looking to start a war, we had the intent to protect our clan members, and US players, and only pursued the aggressors.

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/9632-pvp2-us-united-states-navy-after-action-reports/?p=180463

Edited by JLAM

JLAM, officer from the USN. I would like to make one clarification in regards to what initiated the Spanish-US engagements near Key West and Havana yesterday. In fact, I posted an After Action Report in these forums shortly after the skirmishes.

I lead a hastily gathered militia to pursue Spanish vessels near Islamorada who chased down and attacked a player named Guarana, who is a member of the USN. He was able to escape, and we pursued the Spanish to Key West. After engaging a Renommee, we continued looking for the rest of the flotilla, and determined traveling within sight of Havana would draw out the Spanish. I specifically told everyone in our group to not attack or pursue any cutters in the area, regardless of the rank of the pilot. We sat parked for some time. This and the chasing of the Spanish aggressors earlier led to the [ARF] response, which they won a decisive victory. Shortly after that battle, a fleet of SoL players and others assembled near Havana, and this is likely when any cutters were engaged.

Here is the link to my After Action Report. The Spanish who attacked Guarana were not ARF, just a small group of random Spaniards. While we were not looking to start a war, we had the intent to protect our clan members, and US players, and only pursued the aggressors.

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/9632-pvp2-us-united-states-navy-after-action-reports/?p=180463

Thanks for clarifying the facts, I can corroborate that. Spain is not the big clans and the randoms do what randoms do best. that does however not have to cause to clans to start a war and by the way we (ARF mainly) were as you pointed defending our shores and our Spaniards just as you were defending your people. Anyways in any case ARF hostilities are focused on SOL since they have been annoying our people. I would however advice that no US vessels goes near the shores of Cuba, since there has been a lot of hostilities in this few days we are more inclined to shoot and ask afterwards. And as I said SOL really is annoying Spain as a whole so I advise they stop it and let things cool down for a bit. Thanks JLAM.

Good Sailing Captains

Armada Real de la Florida

Edited by Roberto de Castilla

Roger that man. I'll stop myself attacking snows and stuff, we've just had a report from one of the clan leader that snows are actually considered noobs player. I mean, I wasn't considering myself a noob when I got my snow but it's ok. We'll get you guys fair and squared. Keep it up boys :)

I appreciate it. And so does Spain, thanks and I'll be sure to pass it on.

Roger that man. I'll stop myself attacking snows and stuff, we've just had a report from one of the clan leader that snows are actually considered noobs player. I mean, I wasn't considering myself a noob when I got my snow but it's ok. We'll get you guys fair and squared. Keep it up boys :)

Can you explain how a level 3 player is considered a Noob when the leveling process is so long that their battle experience should be sufficient to no longer be consider a noob player??

Would you prefer that I engage a snow with my exceptional frigate and all the exceptional upgrades? 1 broadside drops half his armor and perma reload shocks him. Maybe not a noob but it would still be like clubbing seals. I believe rock was merely trying to say leaving those class of players alone would alleviate some of Spain's lower lvl players butt hurt.

Yesterday a Snow had attacked a Frigate of his own choosing, in that case if those types of "noobs" wish to pursue and engage in a fight it is of their own volition. We as members of SOL are attempting to engage no Lesser ships than Cerbs who have the capacity to combat deep water ships. If cutters and other Spanish shallow water ships wish to jump into an engagement and fire against us we will not refrain from destroying them in such a case. 

this is the thing. noob or not ur attacking spanish players in the shores of cuba. we agreed we would stop any further aggretion so i suggest u drop it already cuz in any case u r the ones attacking us noobs or not.

I'm not even part of the US it was just a general question on why players in snows are considered noobs considering some players still use snows into lvl 5. But hey they are rules between you and US doesn't stop me from plundering them ????

In retrospect, fuck you guys :D

We'll get you back at some point, make ya pay for gang banging Stuart Macaskie.

OH THIS VIDEO, isnt this the one that was right off the coast of CUBA? and the same battle in which you straight up fled? mind you the battle was 10v4 or 5 im not exactly sure but i an guarantee you it wasn't 10v1 right off the start. and first of all, what are you doing in spanish waters with a small fleet? we don't know your intentions stay away from us and no conflicts will arise.

Compliments of El Victor for the screen shots.Players 'RockNRollMachine' & 'Walter' blatantly violating the truce by attacking players going to missions, and insulting players in combat with them. For now, the Legion del Mar and Armada Real de la Florida are still willing to engage in diplomatic channels, however this, dishonourable conduct is making peace very unlikely. The players have already been reported to the tribunal for vile behaviour, and these two give Sons of Liberty and indeed the whole United States a bad name. Whilst 'pvp' might be fun for you, for people going to do missions, to be able to have a fair fight with you guys it is not as they cannot hope to beat 2 renomees in a single belle poule or so on. This continued aggression is ridiculous.

Edited by Juan Alfonso de Castella
  • Like 2

Hey I'm glad to have a bounty on my head. But here's what's up about the truce breaking. We agreed to stop attacking your snows and below. We never said we'd stop attacking higher tiered ships. Get your facts straight. And yea about the ban situation, I guess I'll just stop talking in game since you guys can't seem to take any comments as men. I'll catch ya soon enough.

• Like 1