Game-Labs Forum

(PVP2-US) Political Situation - Edit* No clan size restrictions - need more Diplo Info Please

El Capitano

RockNRoll , do you honestly not know the difference between Mexico and Spain? I understand that you are a troll and that doesn't affect me in the least. But I'm genuinely interested if you actually are that ignorant.

Lol the only thing I know is that you guys are physically closer to Mexico than you are from Spain. Enough said, lowly colonized scrubs :D

Edited by RockNRollMachine

This message is directed to the USA

It has been heard that the Kingdom of Spain has attacked the USA. Let me say this, none of the major clans partook in this attack, as it was organized with a small group of public players that stupidly bought the flag, and have been shunned by the major clans.

We DO NOT wish to start a war with the USA, any town idiot can see that, we are willing to negotiate over this situation. It has already been known that the USA has taken Las Tortugas from the Kingdom of Spain and are aggressively raiding Spanish territory in Cuba. We request all aggression halt until we can sort this out between our two nations.

Kind regards,

Baltasar Hidalgo de Cisneros

Gran el Commandante de la Legion Del Mar

Rock n Roll I'd be more impressed with you if you would stop running away in battles more so then you not jumping into missions.

Hey buddy! Were you even there when we fought 8v20 and I charged your battle-line? Yea that's what's up mate. I'll do what has to be done, and I'll play smart with the ship capability I have. A thing that you guys should learn too, because you're playing like you're Gods or something and end up swallowing a lot of salt water. Step your game up, then come back at me to throw me a dart or two. For the time being, we'll keep a step ahead oh ya ;)
Edited by RockNRollMachine

I'm up for that Juan. You're a cool man, I like you, beside for the fact that you're a Mexican :P

The only thing I can wish for you guys at this point is to get into bigger ship. We want more beef :)

QUE?!? :P

I'm nearly into my bigger ship, so I'll be seeing you chaps soon :D

If you want some tips to get your lvl'ing done faster, group up with your buddies and smash on some 3rd rates AI fleet. We used to do that alot, would average 1k+ xp/hour. Plus, it's a good way to work on your teamwork. And that won't hurt y'all, trust me :P

Yeah we're bout to smash one :D

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: SONS OF BRITAIN have allowed the nation of Spain to travel to Panama from Cuba,

this means we will will not attack them and would greatly appreciate it if the members of the public

do not attack them either. Sons of Britain do not represent the entirety of Britain but would like everyone

to respect the terms of the treaty. This will allow us to take Cuba freely and create a buffer between the Dutch

Thank you - Flag Captain Roberts.

PUBLIC ANNOUNCEMENT: SONS OF BRITAIN have allowed the nation of Spain to travel to Panama from Cuba,
 this means we will will not attack them and would greatly appreciate it if the members of the public
 do not attack them either. Sons of Britain do not represent the entirety of Britain but would like everyone
 to respect the terms of the treaty. This will allow us to take Cuba freely and create a buffer between the Dutch

Thank you - Flag Captain Roberts.

So, how much of cuba are you going to take?. Is this allowing us to take your ports in mexico?