Game-Labs Forum

(PVP2-US) Political Situation - Edit* No clan size restrictions - need more Diplo Info Please

El Capitano

You shouldn't confuse mutual hatred of the pirates as a formal alliance in anyway.  That should be the #1 priority of any nation, ie wiping out pirate scum regardless of whatever relationship they have with the other true nations.

Hear hear! They are a scourge to us all - any "alliance" with a society of anarchists and brigands is to be treated in the same way one would view an alliance of wolves with sheep.

Regardless of however the political lines may change between the nations of the civilized world, it is without a doubt that total destruction of the lawless is in our mutual interests.

Edited by jpjchris
  • Like 1

Hear hear! They are a scourge to us all - any "alliance" with a society of anarchists and brigands is to be treated in the same way one would view an alliance of wolves with sheep.

Regardless of however the political lines may change between the nations of the civilized world, it is without a doubt that total destruction of the lawless is in our mutual interests.

Mutual hatred for freedom loving free willed pirates is expected by any crown lovers on thier bended knees but what im observing is to nations holding hands patrolling side by side from cuba to Jamaica ( although one of the US captains i was fighting said they had a " fun fight " with some brits a day ago) and working as a team killing the Spanish.

Ive watched them from a distance time thier port attacks at the exact same times on spain while thry sit side by side killing spain .

Again alls fair in fake love and war and as a free willed pirate i understand the jealousy towards my kind but to so British and American forces are not working in tandem is silly. If its not formal then wow what a coincidence.

Been playing NA about 3 days now, in PVP 2.  Just yesterday I switched from US to Sweden(trying to help balance).  Anyway, how up to date is this topic as it relates to Sweden?  Are these alliances still in effect?  I don't wanna attack the wrong faction and stir up trouble.  Any basic info about how the Swedish factions operates on PVP2 server would be helpful.

Also, I'm US(central time), usually on in the evenings after work.  Not sure of the size of the Swedish factions, but hopefully I'll see some of you around. 

These alliances are pretty accurate. The only things to really note are the French are annoyed by us and we have a non-aggression pact with the pirates. PVP battles with pirates are fair game though. 

• Like 1

Been playing NA about 3 days now, in PVP 2.  Just yesterday I switched from US to Sweden(trying to help balance).  Anyway, how up to date is this topic as it relates to Sweden?  Are these alliances still in effect?  I don't wanna attack the wrong faction and stir up trouble.  Any basic info about how the Swedish factions operates on PVP2 server would be helpful.

Also, I'm US(central time), usually on in the evenings after work.  Not sure of the size of the Swedish factions, but hopefully I'll see some of you around. 

I switched to the PvP 2 server from the PvP 1 server about a week ago. Played USA on PVP1, knew that the USA on PvP2 was way over populated so I went looking for a smaller faction to join. Checked France first and the reception was lukewarm at best (was even called a spy haha). Spent a couple of hours sailing around to all their ports looking at what resources they had available to them while trying to get a since of what their numbers and goals where. After a couple of hours I decided to try Sweden to see what numbers they had, within 5 minutes of talking in chat I had a TS login info and a clan invite and an offer of a ship to go fight in a PB at Fort Baai. I found the place to be I do believe. We have 10 to 15 on most nights US prime time in our clan, not sure of total for nation yet. We have a no port take pact with the Pirates to the south, but open PvP with them. To the North with the incoming Brit/US zerg things I think will be heating up on that front soon. Danes just to our north I don't know what their numbers are like and haven't seen many of them.

• Like 1

I switched to the PvP 2 server from the PvP 1 server about a week ago. Played USA on PVP1, knew that the USA on PvP2 was way over populated so I went looking for a smaller faction to join. Checked France first and the reception was lukewarm at best (was even called a spy haha). Spent a couple of hours sailing around to all their ports looking at what resources they had available to them while trying to get a since of what their numbers and goals where. After a couple of hours I decided to try Sweden to see what numbers they had, within 5 minutes of talking in chat I had a TS login info and a clan invite and an offer of a ship to go fight in a PB at Fort Baai. I found the place to be I do believe. We have 10 to 15 on most nights US prime time in our clan, not sure of total for nation yet. We have a no port take pact with the Pirates to the south, but open PvP with them. To the North with the incoming Brit/US zerg things I think will be heating up on that front soon. Danes just to our north I don't know what their numbers are like and haven't seen many of them.

Open PVP with the pirates? Is that why I always see the swedes and pirates sailing with each other and never attacking? and coming to the defense of pirate ports.... how odd.

• Like 1

Hmmm I wonder what this is. The only hunting of sweeds you do is the exploiting type.

Wxmy9WY.png

Roberts, You've been mentioning this exploit business for quite a while now. Please present your proof. Or are you just wildly throwing around accusations? Perhaps you have first hand knowledge of these exploits because of your closeness to the US?

No offense intended but seriously provide evidence or it's just going to make you and your clan look bad.

Hmmm I wonder what this is. The only hunting of sweeds you do is the exploiting type.

Wxmy9WY.png

Holy mother of pearl dude. What are you smoking, because I'd LOVE to join you.

You keep saying this "exploit" word, but every time I've asked for clarification so I can confirm or deny your accusations, all you say is "you know, you just won't admit it"

First off Mr. "Big Shot" The main treaty with have with the pirates is a Non-Invasion Pact, yeah?  I hope you understand that means no Port taking, everything else is fair game. PvP? check. Ganking people in missions? Check. I find it rather distasteful how you and your SOB clan buddies came down and said "Sweden, you're giving us a port to go fight the pirates, no questions." To which we replied "Buzz off."

Your response? That you're going to swarm over us, take all our ports and make our lives a living hell. The Danes already basically surrendered and left their nation to you, so who else do we have to even remotely help us? French? nah, they already don't like us anyway. The Dutch? they have a clan dedicated to "one day" kill us. So for one big day, the Swedish players that were online at the time agreed to support the Pirates in their defense and drive you guys back out. So we can go back to the comfortable life we had before you folks decided to stroll in.

the Swedish players I have played with have been awesome, and generally respectful of each other since we are a small community in comparison to the rest of the nations. To blanket a statement about all "swedes are exploiters" and "pirate lovers" is a rather scum move from the vocal group here.

• Like 1

Wxmy9WY.png

I see nothing wrong here? Friendly is no port taking, simple, line drawn we attack no ports to the south they attack no ports the the north, simple. I know it may be hard for someone as limited as you to understand but it is that simple. We did help the Pirates where we could when you Brits came in and said "we are taking your ports so we can go fight the pirates". We are not big enough to fight a two front war and the Pirates have been times more honorable than you. Unlike some of the other nations to the south we know who the real enemy is.

• Like 1

Holy mother of pearl dude. What are you smoking, because I'd LOVE to join you.

You keep saying this "exploit" word, but every time I've asked for clarification so I can confirm or deny your accusations, all you say is "you know, you just won't admit it"

First off Mr. "Big Shot" The main treaty with have with the pirates is a Non-Invasion Pact, yeah?  I hope you understand that means no Port taking, everything else is fair game. PvP? check. Ganking people in missions? Check. I find it rather distasteful how you and your SOB clan buddies came down and said "Sweden, you're giving us a port to go fight the pirates, no questions." To which we replied "Buzz off."

Your response? That you're going to swarm over us, take all our ports and make our lives a living hell. The Danes already basically surrendered and left their nation to you, so who else do we have to even remotely help us? French? nah, they already don't like us anyway. The Dutch? they have a clan dedicated to "one day" kill us. So for one big day, the Swedish players that were online at the time agreed to support the Pirates in their defense and drive you guys back out. So we can go back to the comfortable life we had before you folks decided to stroll in.

the Swedish players I have played with have been awesome, and generally respectful of each other since we are a small community in comparison to the rest of the nations. To blanket a statement about all "swedes are exploiters" and "pirate lovers" is a rather scum move from the vocal group here.

Lol only an idiot would admit to exploiting, so you obviously wouldn't admit it, and your post says Friendly, and did you see what I said? I have seen you guys sail with each other and never attack. HOW BLOODY ODD

There he goes again folks!  We exploit guys, we exploit! only wait. We have no clue what you mean. How about for one moment, you tell us all here the accusation. Tell me exactly what exploit it is. Go on, I'm waiting...actually no, We are all waiting to hear that grand exploit you hate so much.

EDIT:

Then you obviously haven't been around when we do fight the Pirates. maybe it's because you only came for 2 days and then left whimpering back to your capital? gotcha

Edited by Teutonic

There he goes again folks!  We exploit guys, we exploit! only wait. We have no clue what you mean. How about for one moment, you tell us all here the accusation. Tell me exactly what exploit it is. Go on, I'm waiting...actually no, We are all waiting to hear that grand exploit you hate so much.

EDIT:

Then you obviously haven't been around when we do fight the Pirates. maybe it's because you only came for 2 days and then left whimpering back to your capital? gotcha

No point in talking with simple minded children on matters they do not comprehend, peace.

• Like 1

EDIT:

Hey man, it's not Roberts' fault he's slow. Some folks are just born that way.

My clan was Danish, and the British did the same thing to us. They said they were going to take Frederiksted to fight the pirates. What happens? A bunch of them start attacking random Danish players. Then the pirates took Frederiksted from them. And then our waters started teeming with pirates also attacking Danish players. Thanks a lot Britain. Most of the Danish players have since abandoned Denmark altogether and have gone to other nations. Can't trust a word you say. Thanks but no thanks.

• Like 1

I think you need to update this since the Pirate Nation is clearly split.  Perhaps you separate into three separate pirate 'nations'?

1 Traditional Pirates that are still fighting it out in the Bahamas

2 The Northern Antilles ones that are focused on grinding out rank

3 The Southeastern pirates that are focused on ????

I can't even keep track of which clans represent which faction anymore.

I've heard similar claims as to the state of the US but I have not followed those threads as closely.

How about you let the pirates make these decisions instead of trying to piece together what we are doing :^]

I was kinda hoping they could figure it out and explain it to us pirates hehe

Its like the joke of spying on us pirates, what a nightmare that would be.

• Like 1