Game-Labs Forum

(PVP2-US) Political Situation - Edit* No clan size restrictions - need more Diplo Info Please

El Capitano

France --

Britain: Peace
Spain: Neutral
Swedish: Hostile
US: Neutral
Pirates: War
Danish: Peace

Dutch:  Peace

Technically we're probably at war with the Swedes but as far as I can tell they have about 5 players. I think they declared war on us but it's honestly hard to tell. They are pirate lapdogs.

Pirates have finally figured out how to take over French ports, however: attack them 4 at a time with plenty of people at each port battle, knowing we can only possibly show up for one. So we defended Pedernales and absolutely crushed the pirates: 19 sunk, 0 French lost. Pirates captured the other 3 ports in what I understand were Player vs Tower battles. Would have to ask the pirates for screenshots of those, though I expect they would find that to be embarrassing.

post-11133-0-61805100-1456155888_thumb.png

("Escaped" French were from people clicking out at the end, before we could take a screenshot.)

Edited by Slamz
  • Like 1

Don't make the Ol northerners bring dirty mike n the boys down there to take care of business...

Swedish: Hostile

Dutch: Peace

Technically we're probably at war with the Swedes but as far as I can tell they have about 5 players. I think they declared war on us but it's honestly hard to tell. They are pirate lapdogs.

Pirates have finally figured out how to take over French ports, however: attack them 4 at a time with plenty of people at each port battle, knowing we can only possibly show up for one. So we defended Pedernales and absolutely crushed the pirates: 19 sunk, 0 French lost. Pirates captured the other 3 ports in what I understand were Player vs Tower battles. Would have to ask the pirates for screenshots of those, though I expect they would find that to be embarrassing.

2016-02-21 Pedernales defense vs Pirates.png

("Escaped" French were from people clicking out at the end, before we could take a screenshot.)

France --

Swedish: Hostile

Dutch:  Peace

attachicon.gif2016-02-21 Pedernales defense vs Pirates.png

Figures you to be proud of beating the "Beginner Clan". Hope you still have some ports in a few days, i cant bare to know you have to sail for 3-4 hours to reach the west were the remaining french ports await your arrival.

Edited by Wazzybear

Figures you to be proud of beating the "Beginner Clan". Hope you still have some ports in a few days, i cant bare to know you have to sail for 3-4 hours to reach the west were the remaining french ports await your arrival.

I kind of thought they might be some kind of leveling clan for newbies, but then I saw that they have higher level players than we do (and bigger ships) so I thought maybe not.  But this does explain a lot.

Edited by Taralin Snow

I kind of thought they might be some kind of leveling clan for newbies, but then I saw that they have higher level players than we do (and bigger ships) so I thought maybe not.  But this does explain a lot.

I don't know much about BSO but ultimately they are late comers in the area and most of the peeps that left mort late are either vets from war with the US or low level/newer players. So lots of these late comer clans have more lower level members in them. Doesn't make them training clans and we have a strict policy about not poaching each others members between all the clans here.

Why would they send the "beginner clan" to take the only port that actually matters while the presumably "veteran clans" play PvTower and reap rewards of port battles that had no defenders?

Ohhhh, right. Because pirates. Well, that's what you get for joining the wrong team, I guess: sucker punched by your own leadership. ("We'll take these ports and get a bunch of purple upgrades! While we're doing that, you new guys go distract the French by letting them punch you in the face for like an hour.")

Incidentally, when the pirates fled from their capital, did they find it was better to move their shipbuilding out, or do they just teleport home? I guess we could figure it out ourselves but it seems a shame to waste the Pirate experience of "How To Flee Across the Map". Perhaps you could write a guide!

“I will build a great wall – and nobody builds walls better than me, believe me – and I’ll build them very inexpensively. I will build a great, great wall on our eastern border, and I will make the Pirates pay for that wall. Mark my words.” 

The funny thing is I think the pirates probably would pay to get us out of there now. We attacked some exceedingly angry pirates last night.

who wants to fight the two largest nations at once???!!! so stupid that you had to team up.

Not really true or relevant but OK. We haven't helped each other whatsoever- it's not even a non-aggression pact because there have been some British - US engagements around Atwood. You guys just need to coordinate more and strike us at odd hours.

Not really true or relevant but OK. We haven't helped each other whatsoever- it's not even a non-aggression pact because there have been some British - US engagements around Atwood. You guys just need to coordinate more and strike us at odd hours.

As a pirate who stakes out odd places and visits alot of free ports i have personally witnessed the US and brits sitting side by side gaurding free ports . Ive been chased and attackef by entire fleets 12+ of combined brit and US forces.

This is all fair , legal, and completely fine but please dont act like what appears to be a very large portion of your empires working hand in hand isnt happening. In fact i had a 1vs12 a few days ago with lots of friendly banter during the fight and i was told that the brits and US are now working together to gaurd areas they feel important.

Edited by Mrdoomed

Well it wont happen anytime soon. The pirates down south dgaf about the starter area and when you both attack at the same time the 20 ish people that are left canmot put up a good defense. Especially since you will have both battles packed. Also the same day the attack happened i was informed by Davidthegreat whilst letting him leave with a dura on his ship that the brits are forming an assault later that evening, same night you both hit us at the same time. This was the final straw that made me move out south. Its one thing putting up the best fight we can against a enemy that greatly outnumberes us. Now you have to team up with another nation that outmumberes us! Its cheap to say the least.

As a pirate who stakes out odd places and visits alot of free ports i have personally witnessed the US and brits sitting side by side gaurding free ports . Ive been chased and attackef by entire fleets 12+ of combined brit and US forces.

This is all fair , legal, and completely fine but please dont act like what appears to be a very large portion of your empires working hand in hand isnt happening. In fact i had a 1vs12 a few days ago with lots of friendly banter during the fight and i was told that the brits and US are now working together to gaurd areas they feel important.

Ya, we fought brit/yank fleet off Atwood with Big Boss (Manaquin) last night. They just blowing smoke, they are nut to butt for sure.

Well you might of seen that once but if you have been paying attention lately Brits and US have been going at it for a while especially around the Yucatan area.. and the islands south of cuba. There was a non aggression pact for capturing each other ports but there was no pact for pvp strikes on ships.

Ya, we fought brit/yank fleet off Atwood with Big Boss (Manaquin) last night. They just blowing smoke, they are nut to butt for sure.

Can confirm. Went hunting Americans. Fought Americans. They grabbed bigger ships. Dipped back into harbor with their bigger ships and I got tagged by their Brit pals who came to save they day. At least they gave us a fight.

Been playing NA about 3 days now, in PVP 2.  Just yesterday I switched from US to Sweden(trying to help balance).  Anyway, how up to date is this topic as it relates to Sweden?  Are these alliances still in effect?  I don't wanna attack the wrong faction and stir up trouble.  Any basic info about how the Swedish factions operates on PVP2 server would be helpful.

Also, I'm US(central time), usually on in the evenings after work.  Not sure of the size of the Swedish factions, but hopefully I'll see some of you around. 

• Like 1