• Princesa Real
    • Dordrecht
    • Wasa
    • Wenden
    • Prinds Christian Frederik
    • Vrijheid
    • Admiraal de Ruyter
    • Christian VII

One month have passed since the begining of the poll, when is going to be closed? Im curious about the developers wild card...

The thread was actually premade and hidden.It was revealed on February the 5 so approximately 15 days.I think we still have some time left before its closed :)

This is my thinking: At peak, there can be over 2000 players on PvP 1 alone. However, only 859 folks have voted in the poll so far. I'm guessing the devs will want to give time for more people to vote before they close the poll.

Edited by Arvenski

The race now includes Venus and the two challengers, Christian and Ruyter. Maybe one of them gets picked by overtaking Chapmans design.

Wait, the two SoLs have caught up to Venus? Wow. I didn't think I'd see that happen. I thought Diana and Venus had all but won already. And Christian VII is in second place by one vote. :D

Also, Wasa's not too far behind, either. I mean, she's still 20 votes behind second place, but she's not out of the running yet. 

Wait, the two SoLs have caught up to Venus? Wow. I didn't think I'd see that happen. I thought Diana and Venus had all but won already. And Christian VII is in second place by one vote. :D

Also, Wasa's not too far behind, either. I mean, she's still 20 votes behind second place, but she's not out of the running yet. 

and here i am still waiting for the dordrecht to win :/