• Princesa Real
    • Dordrecht
    • Wasa
    • Wenden
    • Prinds Christian Frederik
    • Vrijheid
    • Admiraal de Ruyter
    • Christian VII

Damn really? I mean the Vasa i ment could be written as Wasa too... That confused me :C still a ~450 Crew ship would be something good for this game

You do realize these names were recycled through the centuries over and over again?

So much Swedish love...

And not enough Dutch...

But never fear, there are twenty-seven other patriots still voting for the best ship!

Vrijheid!

Can we petition the devs/modelers to make all of these ships?  Like all of these ships will be put into the game and we just vote on the order?  That would be nice.

• Like 2

You do realize these names were recycled through the centuries over and over again?

Hm, yeah sure. But I saw a ship called "Wasa" and thought - Hey that's the kind of false designed ship :D you've read about a bit earlier. 

Changed my vote to the wasa to spice things up a bit :)

Thumbs up, give us more :wub:

62 guns, 32 and 24 pounders. Swedish tho which means her actual cannonballs are 28 and 21pds great. (the swedes had different pd than the brits. same with france)

But yeah. She is an awesome ship. And I hope I can make her fit to the game. If not I hope that the devs chose her at some point in the future.

Her 13 + 13 guns config in her main armament makes her very interesting imo. Her broadside weighting an equivalent of another 3rd rate (excluding topdeck cannons)

voting closing in 2 hours :)

Well, I'm going to lay my vote on Wasa and cross my fingers... :)

"Du skall svara mig inför Gud, om du stryker flagg!"

("You shall answer me before God, if you surrender!")

Captain Horn af Rantzien, final words to Lieutenant Lagerstråle onboard HMS Wasa, during the battle of Hogland.

Edited by Olof Cederström
  • Like 1

I hope the devs will pick more than just one ship. We do not need another SOL, we need more big frigates as Connie and Trinco.

Less super frigates, more Corvette's and brigs. When you have more ships like snow you keep the newbs playing happily. :P

• Like 1

Just a little heads up, voting ends in 20 min from the time of this post, so please get your votes in.

Ah, okay. I thought it was going to end about 20 minutes ago (from the time of this post).

C'mon, Diana, hang in there...

Edited by Arvenski