• Princesa Real
    • Dordrecht
    • Wasa
    • Wenden
    • Prinds Christian Frederik
    • Vrijheid
    • Admiraal de Ruyter
    • Christian VII

My vote is for Venus because her armament fill a hole in the ship line (I  think, maybe I am wrong). Vrijheid is pretty too, but we have another 74 in game now.

I wish people can vote without national patriotic feeling as I do. When the ships in game have all holes filled, then is ttime for redundant ships. IMHO of course.

My vote is for Venus because her armament fill a hole in the ship line (I  think, maybe I am wrong). Vrijheid is pretty too, but we have another 74 in game now.

I wish people can vote without national patriotic feeling as I do. When the ships in game have all holes filled, then is ttime for redundant ships. IMHO of course.

We should vote for the ship that we want, so then the developers have to find ships to fill the gaps and then they have to make even more ships!   :D

Because at the end of the day, all we want are more ships!

• Like 2

I would like to see a new SoL or a new top frigate as alternative to constitution and trincomalee

HMS Indefatigable and some others in due time. this is a poll what players like to see not what the game needs. Ships from Last poll's:

Rattlesnake, Ontario,Santisima Trinidad, Ingermanland, Ocean-Class, actually i lost track of them.

and ofcourse some Surprises in near future :)

Dissapointing people want such a low rate ship, guess people are okay with only around 5 ships from rate 4-1.

1st Rates: HMS Victory , Nuestra Senora de la Santisima Trinidad, Ocean-Class Commerce de Marseille

2nd Rate: currently only Saint Paul reduced to 84gun because we didnt bring in the HE howitzers, in future maybe Barfleur.

3rd Rate: Bucantaure 80gun, Saint Paul , Bellona 74gun, Generic 74gun.

4th Rate: Ingermanland 64gun, ????, ????, + some player made models if they get aproved that are finished in the shipyard section.

hmmm i am counting 8 ofcourse i might know some more. :ph34r:

• Like 1

Dissapointing people want such a low rate ship, guess people are okay with only around 5 ships from rate 4-1.

Potential issues with the higher rate's/SOL's

Limited utility. Unless your sailing around with a fleet they are extremely vulnerable to lower rated, more maneuverable ships. There role is Port Battles and Large ( most likely arranged) fleet actions. Unless your in a large clan that does these things there really is no point for a solo player or small group of friends playing.

Cost. Player crafted ones are not going to be cheap, again putting it in the realm of large clans that can manage the financial and resource burden. They will simply be out of reach for your solo player, and given the vulnerability they have, simply not worth the cost. How many quality lower rate ships could I buy for one of these?

Durabilities. Love Em or Hate Em given the cost and limited utility of these ships and adding in having to replace them on a more frequent basis if sunk. I know I said it before but why would anyone outside of clans want to mess with them?

Why should a solo or small group player want to vote for these things?

That being said I would love to see some higher rates added, I will never get much use out of them seeing I can't join a clan. They should be there for those who want/need them. That and more variety the better.

• Like 1

HMS Indefatigable and some others in due time. this is a poll what players like to see not what the game needs. Ships from Last poll's:

Rattlesnake, Ontario,Santisima Trinidad, Ingermanland, Ocean-Class, actually i lost track of them.

and ofcourse some Surprises in near future :)

Why do we need more surprises? we allready have a surprise. 

On a serious note, i think we are getting plenty of ships that fit the line up, vote for what you want, and i really want the 54 gunner that steel posted, too bad it isnt in the poll :/

• Like 1

Since people will probably spend most of their time in non SoLs,a big variety in non SoL ships i guess would be widely appreciated.(i'm not suggesting putting no more SoLs in game)

Just my 2 cents :D

Edited by Sella22

How about we encourage everyone spread out their votes so that all of these ships will be put into in the game?

I mean, that would make everyone happy, right?

Like instead of voting for which ship, we vote on the order these ships to be developed! And we'll get all of 'em in the long run!

Or you can vote for the Vrijheid and that will make at least one person happy...

• Like 2

1st Rates: HMS Victory , Nuestra Senora de la Santisima Trinidad, Ocean-Class Commerce de Marseille

2nd Rate: currently only Saint Paul reduced to 84gun because we didnt bring in the HE howitzers, in future maybe Barfleur.

3rd Rate: Bucantaure 80gun, Saint Paul , Bellona 74gun, Generic 74gun.

4th Rate: Ingermanland 64gun, ????, ????, + some player made models if they get aproved that are finished in the shipyard section.

hmmm i am counting 8 ofcourse i might know some more. :ph34r:

And how many are actually in game? only seen the Victory, Santi and maybe 2 others. am I missing some more? and from what I have been told it takes 2-3 months per ship, shame if devs decide to focus on the low rate ships if it takes that long as people advance to 5th rate and above in a week.

Edited by Lord Roberts

we didnt focus on making new ships so the claim to 2-3months per ship invalid. actually i took more than a year for Ingermanland to show the first WiP shot and another year to get ingame. just because we had more important things to work on.

Oh ye of so little faith!   Vrijheid!!!

The only reason why people are voting for the Addmiral de Ruyter is just because of her name and because she has votes.  The ship herself is unremarkable, as she did not fight in combat, and was built for the French in the Napoleonic Wars (due to the Netherlands being annexed by Napoleon) (and the paint scheme on the picture is French inspired).  It's almost like treason to like that ship... 

The Vrijheid on the other hand fought hard in the lopsided battle of Camperdown, with it's heroic last stand by Admiral de Winter.  Demasted, and with most of her crew lost, she would be one of the few Dutch ships did not sink due to the amount of damaged received in that tragic battle.  She is a ship deserving a place in Naval Action as she actually participated in some real life naval combat.

Therefore, the true Dutch patriot would vote for the Vrijheid.  Some people think that I love this ship because of her name, but that's not true.  It's her history.

Virjheid!!!

To be honest, when I suggested the Admiraal de Ruyter, I wanted a Dutch ship that could face a first rate and have a fighting chance.  As it stands now, I would switch my vote to the Vrijheid if all the other 68 votes were guaranteed to also switch.  Since this is not going to happen, I implore you to switch your vote to the Admiraal so that we will have at least one Dutch ship in game.  If it doesn't happen, the only guaranteed "Dutch" ship will be the Swedish Amsterdam.

Edit: added guaranteed

Edited by Zeekoning