• Princesa Real
    • Dordrecht
    • Wasa
    • Wenden
    • Prinds Christian Frederik
    • Vrijheid
    • Admiraal de Ruyter
    • Christian VII

I thought that they chose Le Bucentaure, since we know she's in development...

Saint Paul and Bucentaure were chosen

Land in battle seems to have been in development for some time while being in the current Development prioritization poll...

it was meant as an surprise but got leaked

Well then.. I think of shifting my vote to Diana.

Ive talked with the original proposer and he has exsessive data about her sailing capabilities.

Which are said to be exellent indeed.

Since I like the fight with max 18pd frigates I am eager to see how the game may change when we get more 12pd frigs. Maybe they become considerably cheaper than 18 pd frigs and get some love by the wallet warriors ;)

The current meta with "go big or go home" must be broken! (imo at least)

• Like 2

Well then.. I think of shifting my vote to Diana.

Ive talked with the original proposer and he has exsessive data about her sailing capabilities.

Which are said to be exellent indeed.

Since I like the fight with max 18pd frigates I am eager to see how the game may change when we get more 12pd frigs. Maybe they become considerably cheaper than 18 pd frigs and get some love by the wallet warriors ;)

The current meta with "go big or go home" must be broken! (imo at least)

18 pounders seem like super frigates to me which i guess is not my favorite kind of ship.

I'm kinda wondering what happened to the 12 pounder frigates in the game. We only have a grand total of "1" :wacko:

18 pounders seem like super frigates to me which i guess is not my favorite kind of ship.

I'm kinda wondering what happened to the 12 pounder frigates in the game. We only have a grand total of "1" :wacko:

I feel ya there. I'll be voting for merchant vessels (if they appear in future polls) as well as lighter gunned frigates and other smaller vessels in the future. That was one thing I loved about PotBS when I first started, before they removed most variants. Sure there was a meta and most models had at least two variants, but there was a plethora of choices at the lower levels/ranks.

• Like 2

We have two now, unless they screwed up Essex.

If it is like that then puting her in the poll is kinda weird. She might was a surprise but you guys found out :P

Hard for it to be a surprise if people know where to look in the game files. If the devs want her to be a secret they'd need for a separate server to hide her and other projects on until they are ready.

The devs had to have known someone would eventually find out, because they know I periodically browse them and I can't be the only one.  Why it took me so long is that ever since they went to EA, I haven't been able to figure out how to mod textures anymore and so don't browse as often as I used to.

P.s.  There are dolphin textures in the files now, along with many ships that aren't yet in the game but that are known about.  Christian 7 was a complete surprise for me, but it doesn't yet have textures.  I think we are in for many pleasant surprises.

I just wish they would confirm it, if that is the case, 215 people need to vote for other ships.  Or deny it.  If I am wrong, please say so.  The files point to a ship named Christian that carries 42lbers and 850 crew.  That says 2nd rate to me.