Game-Labs Forum

Naval Action Meme collection

Bart Smith

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, Shocktrooper Basteyy said:

But Despe VOX players still beat you in 1v1 are you uber trash then? asking for a friend.

I never played 1vs1 vs VOX members as i can remember, and lost or win battles is not relevant for me, im a noob player. Most VOX (specially Pelusa) are banned here in forums, in chats, in spanish TS and in some twitcht channel for insulting, trolling, make racist comments, and specially for make me doxing using my personal and private info like name or images of me. If you are ok with this kinds of players in your clan, you are not my friend.

Edited by Despe
  • Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, Despe said:

I never played 1vs1 vs VOX members as i can remember, and lost or win battles is not relevant for me, im a noob player. Most VOX (specially Pelusa) are banned here in forums, in chats, in spanish TS and in some twitcht channel for insulting, trolling, make racist comments, and specially for make me doxing using my personal and private info like name or images of me. If you are ok with this kinds of players in your clan, you are not my friend.

Don't think too much about bastey, he's just a young boy looking for attention, maybe when he grows up he will understand that there is a difference between playing and knowing how to behave in real life

• Like 6