Game-Labs Forum

Green on green from Cptain Smile

This evening, I fought with an Essex a sweedish Trincomalee around St George in French Waters. 

This fight was fair and pleasant.

Captain Smile, a French captain joined the battle on my side. My BR was lower.

Cptain Smile chose to troll me (because I'm an NN enemy), instead of fighting me, protected the foe by hitting me, and having collisions, tried to crush me to destroy my bowsprit, and dismasted me.

Captain Smile is guilty of trolling, griefing and of Green on Green.

Captain smile was warned several times of Tribunal, but went on his actions.

I require an examplary punishment

Here are the screenshots

20191103190722_1.jpg

20191103184445_1.jpg

20191103184608_1.jpg

20191103184613_1.jpg

• Like 7

Who could or would like to play again with FRs, insults, trolls, cowardice, gank, green to green, liar, ect ...

After we are toxic, us????!!!!

I hope that after the investigations, an exemplary sanction will be taken, because, it is these types of players who make new players flee with this type of behavior or mentality...

Edited by Raspoutine

He forget to tell that i dismasted the ennemy trinco, he is obsessed cause i wrote some advice to the new player in front of him (the trinco) he followed my advice and won the battle, I never shooted any bullet on the Essex, maybe 1-2 masts in the broadsite that  dismated the Trinco ( i did not dismast the Essex ) .

Thx @MassimoSud @Aquillas , @erelkivtuadrater I will found you ;) !!!!

Edited by captain smile
  • Like 5

30 minutes ago, captain smile said:

He forget to tell that i dismasted the ennemy trinco, he is obsessed cause i wrote some advice to the new player in front of him (the trinco) he followed my advice and won the battle, I never shooted any bullet on the Essex, maybe 1-2 masts in the broadsite that  dismated the Trinco ( i did not dismast the Essex ) .

Thx @MassimoSud @Aquillas , @erelkivtuadrater I will found you ;) !!!!

Dude...

First you breached the rules  by entering into a fight you did not intend to fight.

I have no problem with that if you had staid away from the fight. I don't care about the advices you gave to the enemy. In controry I prefer when the fight is interesting.     

Then you ramed me so as to  expose my flank To the enemie's guns. It appears clearly in the screenshots. 

Its true that you shot the masts of each ship. But you shot straight to my masts and dismasted me.

You changed the course of the fight deliberately using green on green. Ink's job will be easier now that you admited it.  

On sait pertinemment pourquoi tu as fait ça. J'ai le tag NN et ça ne te plaît pas d'en voir un... soit...

Sache que dans le clan, Je suis plutôt celui qui calme que celui qui agite. Je pense donc que tu t'en es pris à la mauvaise personne.

Je n'ai rien contre les français. Par contre, toi,    mon coco, je t'ai désormais  dans le nez !

7 minutes ago, Groslulu77 said:

Dude...

First you breached the rules  by entering into a fight you did not intend to fight.

Its true that you shot the masts of each ship. But you shot straight to my masts and demasted me.

You changed the course of the fight deliberately using green on green. Ink's job will be easier now that you admitted it.  

If he did not intend to fight cause you're an 'enemy'; how would Captain Smile know that before he entered the fight? he would only know it after he entered it. So you're wrong on that. 

Smile said he hit your masts once or twice when he fired on the enemy Trinco. So clearly he hit you by accident, if he intended to demast you as you claim he would've hit you and only you. Why would he demast the enemy ship if he was you he was aiming for?  If he 'shot straight to your masts' he would've hit you more than twice, and masts don't come down from a couple of shots. 

Seems like you're frustrated that Smile got in your fight and you think you would've won if he had not, that doesn't mean Smile must be punished for your frustration. 

Capt Smile is one the friendliest, most helpful and respectful members of the NA community. Green on green in an intentional attack on a friendly not a mistake or a couple of shots that hit by accident from an entire broadside. 

If people are going to get banned for getting in the way of a friendly ship then we're going to have to ban more than half the server and every single rookie that ever entered a pvp battle. 

• Like 1

Smile entered my fight at least 10 minutes after the beginning for the only purpose to disturb me.

He shot 2 broadsides in the masts.  The first one hit both ships,  that dismasted the Trinco.  

The 2nd one aimed at me only that dismasted me.

Anyway He hit me much more than 2 times. 

I'm not frustrated. Smile has to be punished only  because he deliberately breached the rules on the only purpose to change the course of that battle and annoy his ennemy.

Wait, didn't he demast the enemy? I think you can clearly see on the first screenshot, that the trinc lost its top mast. If he really shot your masts, where are screens for it? Sorry but you can't proof that it wasn't the enemy trinc who demasted you....

EDIT: Dont feel offended, just my opinion

Edited by Shocktrooper Basteyy

Вот какой здесь green on green ?

Captain Smile, играющий за Францию, обходя свои территориальные воды, видит бой 1:1 Ессекса РИ против Тринкомали Швеции (видно по БР). Зайти он по тому же БР успевает только за РИ. В бою Captain Smail видит, что вице-адмирал клана NN, бывшего французского клана, перешедшего за РИ и очень сильно терроризирующего всех франков, бьется со шведским игроком гораздо низшего ранга.

Как бы поступил истинный француз с РИ-ганкером, заклятым врагом, и шведом в своих территориальных водах? Отдемастил бы обоих, утопил шведа, дождался бы выхода  РИ-ганкера, ввнужденного чинить мачты, догнал бы  Ессекс и уже как РИ тагнул бы его и победил.

У Captain Smile есть чувство юмора, раз он не топит шведского не скиллового игрока, а даже дает ему советы. Проявляет педагогический талант :)

Ганкерам следует учитывать, что игрок любой нации (кроме их, ганкеров, нации) является их врагом. И уж тем более врагом является игрок той нации, в территориальных водах которой они находятся.

До недавней отмены права пиратов заходить за обе стороны ситуация была еще хуже: игроки одного и того же пиратского клана могли ганкать игрока, в том числе в его же водах, и заходить за его сторону, искуственно создавая примерное равенство по БР, чтобы через 2 минуты за игрока никто не зашел. Как бы не талантливо в дальнейшем не играли пираты, зашедшие за игрока, у него практически не было шансов выйти из такого боя ;)

54 minutes ago, Rolando said:

Вот какой здесь green on green ?

Captain Smile, играющий за Францию, обходя свои территориальные воды, видит бой 1:1 Ессекса РИ против Тринкомали Швеции (видно по БР). Зайти он по тому же БР успевает только за РИ. В бою Captain Smail видит, что вице-адмирал клана NN, бывшего французского клана, перешедшего за РИ и очень сильно терроризирующего всех франков, бьется со шведским игроком гораздо низшего ранга.

Как бы поступил истинный француз с РИ-ганкером, заклятым врагом, и шведом в своих территориальных водах? Отдемастил бы обоих, утопил шведа, дождался бы выхода  РИ-ганкера, ввнужденного чинить мачты, догнал бы  Ессекс и уже как РИ тагнул бы его и победил.

У Captain Smile есть чувство юмора, раз он не топит шведского не скиллового игрока, а даже дает ему советы. Проявляет педагогический талант :)

Ганкерам следует учитывать, что игрок любой нации (кроме их, ганкеров, нации) является их врагом. И уж тем более врагом является игрок той нации, в территориальных водах которой они находятся.

До недавней отмены права пиратов заходить за обе стороны ситуация была еще хуже: игроки одного и того же пиратского клана могли ганкать игрока, в том числе в его же водах, и заходить за его сторону, искуственно создавая примерное равенство по БР, чтобы через 2 минуты за игрока никто не зашел. Как бы не талантливо в дальнейшем не играли пираты, зашедшие за игрока, у него практически не было шансов выйти из такого боя ;)

Ганкер в Эссексе против Тринкомали? Ты серьезно в своем бреде? Капитан Смайл сознательно игнорирует правила игры, нет никаких оправданий, чтобы найти его.

Возможно, мы могли бы также дать совет другим врагам французов, если им разрешат делать зеленый против зеленого

Edited by Forbin

4 minutes ago, Forbin said:

Ганкер в Эссексе против Тринкомали? Ты серьезно в своем бреде? Капитан Смайл сознательно игнорирует правила игры, нет никаких оправданий, чтобы найти его.

Возможно, мы могли бы также дать совет другим врагам французов, если им разрешат делать зеленый против зеленого

Если бы он на Эссексе искал равного боя - пошел бы в середину патрульной зоны ;) кто кого тагнул: он шведа на триньке, или швед его - уже неважно, это было около французского города, откуда ходят французские торговцы. Правила игры не запрещают стравливать врагов, что Captain Smile видимо влегкую и делал, стреляя обоим по мачтам (стеньгам),чтобы никто из них не мог уклониться от боя.

P.S. Ессекс достоин 6000 hp борта и кормовых орудий. В данном случае чтобы "маленьких не обижали" :)

28 minutes ago, Earl of Grey said:

Hm, seems very clear to me: Smile was Not on the side he joined. Rammed his ally, pushed him, shot him ... 

In my opinion a clear reason for a ... warning ... 

Totally agree with you.

A warning would be enough as it seems that Smile is a fair and friendly player on the server (except with my clan) according to testimonials here.

I hope one day me and my clan will have a warming of diplomatic relations with France.

However I also demand Smile a compensation.

My lost ship was an elite Essex. I dont remember exactly how it was but i think it was a mahogany / sabicu and 4 slots purple. I don't think i put upgrades in.

I demand Smile an equivalent vessel. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Groslulu77 said:

Totally agree with you.

A warning would be enough as it seems that Smile is a fair and friendly player on the server (except with my clan) according to testimonials here.

I hope one day me and my clan will have a warming of diplomatic relations with France.

My lost ship was an elite Essex. I dont remember exactly how it was but i think it was a mahogany / sabicu and 4 slots purple. I don't think i put upgrades in.

We all do hope that your clan will come back to France and stop to make ultimatums like : Play with us or we wipe you, and we play togather equal to equal( with all the respect that I have for the accomplishement and teamplay that you have beetween NN ) .

I can give you a trinco or a purple 5the rate when you want, just find me ingame and I bring to a port of your choise with pleasure

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Groslulu77 said:

Totally agree with you.

Протестую, Ваша честь.

Даже если Captain Smile будет признан виновным в игре не на стороне, за которую зашел в бой

(а напомню, что альтернативы у него не было, так как БР Эссекса 200, а БР Тринкомали аж 270 - до патча, введшего структуру, эти фрегаты были примерно наравне, если бы Эссекс так не понерфили "структурным" патчем, то этот бой закрылся  бы через 2 минуты и у моего подзащитного не возникло бы и возможности зайти в этот бой),

то наказание на первый раз - предупреждение игрока о нарушении им правил. Ни о каком поиске признанным виновным игроком корабля с заданными параметрами (недоказуемыми!) речи не идет.

Далее, вызывает искренний смех попытка "пострадавшей" стороны (терзаюшей Францию уже около 2 лет, до вайпа я играл 1,5 года за Францию и также как и вся Франция видел круглосуточное преследование кланом NN французских кораблей) выставить вояж Эссекса к французскому городу, как дипломатическую миссию :) Переговоры представителей наций об установлении дип.отношений ведутся не в бою (со случайным представителем  Франции), а через соответствующие чаты: мировой и (или) личный ;)

• Like 2