Game-Labs Forum

Thankyou for the Pandora DLC

Hmmm.... I will try to restart my computer. I cant get it. It states that "DLC is needed".  After the trading run i will do so. Or it might be a bug?

NOPE did not work. My alts seems to have the DLC but not my main account.

Edited by Ligatorswe

I don't have it either, unfortunately. I will try the restart fix- but if not, perhaps the problem will be solved post-maintenance. 

Definitely looking forward to it! In advance, I extend my sincerest thanks to the Devs for the lovely Pandora.

5 hours ago, Captain146 said:

i have had the game since before it was on steam but no Pandora am i not getting it?

@Ink is aware there is a bug of some of the folks that bought the game before steam (paypal and you have the yatch) didn't get it. It's been checked on and hopefully fixed quickly for ya'll.

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

@Ink is aware there is a bug of some of the folks that bought the game before steam (paypal and you have the yatch) didn't get it. It's been checked on and hopefully fixed quickly for ya'll.

15 minutes ago, Capitano Tomasso Fortuna said:

Where is it ?? 🤔

Captains, do not worry, we will check the problem on Monday, one of a possible reasons is that Steam has not yet processed all accounts - it might be delayed a bit.

• Like 3