Game-Labs Forum

The betrayal of the dutch by the swedish cabal clan (#swexit )

Thonys

on Friday the 15 th  februari1803

the Swedes betrailed the Dutch merchants on made agreements on port battle practice in the battle who is called the  "crazy Swedes battle of Yaguaraparo"

Senior officers of some dutch  clan made the plan to practice the new young captains in port battles 

the foreign office of the Purg3 of the Swedish nation where contacted to make some agreement on this subject and we made a Deal.

(Even the French knew about the content of the deal and did not even sent a scout to look because they knew of the diplomatic agreement)

so most of the young captains were coming and made a long journey on sailing from Willemstad to do some practice

when arrived we saw some Swedish ships in the harbor of Yaguaraparo what is not uncommon in a swedes port

the Dutch fleet docked at the harbor and was waiting for good tides to make battle practice

181F822E0D017A8E71C4F29D18E899E1C9B832E2

suddenly the fleet was taken in battle by British and swedes ships

the Swedish first rates attacked the frigates sizeded ships...(very dishonorable[ even to pirates]  )

the attack ended in a total loss of the Dutch young captain's practice fleet

off course the purg3 clan has a to be blamed also, they gave the clan permission to go into the post-battle by permission 

shame on the entire swedes Nation where they attack young FRIGATE captains with FIRSTrates 

(Earlier on that same evening, they screened for the Russians at the pb off  [REDS]La Ochila and attacked the Dutch screening fleet who supposed to attack the Russian screening fleet as if the can not handle their own business it is even an insult to the Russians) 

(back to Yaguaraparo story: )

There where even British vessels in the area 

who was very friendly with the cabal ships they even hugged each other and sent bottles of funny pleasure to each other (at least i saw that in my periscope)

rumors where going in the tavern of  yaqiparo that the cabal was going to sail under the British flag (LOL)

i wich the British honorable navy much success in the future ...

i predict it will end up in a #br exit

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 4

2 minutes ago, Hennessy said:

Don't trust any other nation but hour own. This is a war server.

well if you can't trust the word of a seaman the world is going to an end

it seems only the Dutch have some dignity

and NO ships. @admin

Edited by Thonys

11 minutes ago, Hennessy said:

Its not a seaman you struck a deal with,but a enemy player. Be careful where you put your loyalty in a mmo game.

Gentlemen's agreement do exist you know. 

in a Tavern you can hire a woman for......huhhh  pouring your drinks 

if you must hire a man you are a huh.... a  nasty dog? 

popcorn-design-vektor-clip-art_csp158047

Edited by Thonys

32 minutes ago, jointventure said:

oooh god this will take forever this swexit, did we already agree what we do with the irish?

If you had the luck of the Irish,

you`d be sorry and wish you were going to the charks

In the tavern, they told us the story

How the English divided the land

Of the pain and the death and the glory

And the poets of auld Eireland

If we could make chains with the morning dew

The world would be like Galway Bay 

Let`s Sail... 

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1

58 minutes ago, Thonys said:

well if you can't trust the word of a seaman the world is going to an end

it seems only the Dutch have some dignity

and NO ships. @admin

Trust and words of a seaman, 

Coming from someone who sold an expired deadmans chest to another player knowing it was expired.

You such a hypocrit.:).

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Christoph said:

CABAL are bad losers

lets join all brits and make a 2nd PVE server 

i hope you are not joining brits @Palatinose

You are mistaken if you think it's a PvE server. It's the part of the Caribbean where milk and honey flow. @jointventure can now peacefully develop trading, Elias will, without getting interrupted by port battles, develop mafia structures, Durin can finally start digging the mountains of Port Morant for gold and the rest of us will simply parade on Mortimer boulevard zipping finest caribbean cocktails. hello kitty these pew pew troubles. No more I say!!!

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Castañon del Rey said:

Trust and words of a seaman, 

Coming from someone who sold an expired deadmans chest to another player knowing it was expired.

You such a hypocrit.:).

a personal trade is something else :)

see it as a personal investment, although i am poor at the moment.

besides that,   you could have seen what was bought just like a car without a engine

Edited by Thonys

2 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

The Swedish nation also has a clan called SPERM... There are so many bad things about Sweden, that I can't think about all of them at once!

well if they get cold, they all freeze and don't "swim" at some point anymore

6 minutes ago, Thonys said:

a personal trade is something else :)

see it as a personal investment, although i am poor at the moment.

besides that,   you could have seen what was bought just like a car without a engine

Oh, so when it comes to trade trust and word of seaman doesn't really matter?.

Got ya....:)

• Like 1

I got a eyewitness from the battle ill quote him:

It was a new event. 10 small ships trap themselves in a bay. At the entrance you have enemy line ships. With a cannonfire indicating the start, 6th rates rush to get out of the bay.

survivors gets the prize. No prizemoney was awarded sadly nobody made it to the finish line.

26 minutes ago, Castañon del Rey said:

Oh, so when it comes to trade trust and word of seaman doesn't really matter?.

Got ya....:)

it matters, and it is two different things nation wise it is different, and  from personal greed

perhaps it is not the most honorable thing (personal) and we all can regret it at some point at a personal mistake 

but it is completely different from a nation view  ...if you want to discuss it on a personal basis please do so

this is national news....

Edited by Thonys

7 minutes ago, Thonys said:

it matters, and it is two different things nation wise it is different, and  from personal greed

perhaps it is not the most honorable thing (personal) and we all can regret it at some point at a personal mistake 

but it is completely different from a nation view  ...if you want to discuss it on a personal basis please do so

No need discuss anything just pointing out the obvious.

Edited by Castañon del Rey
ds

Well who can blame them. Sweden have been dead for long time now. The RvR players been inactive. 

There is only 2 RvR nations left in the game. Personally I hope to see some of the Swedish players back In RvR. No matter under what flag they sail.

Russia and GB can split the Caribbean betwen them. Russia gets east and GB West. Maybe leave a single port to the rest to fight over.

Edited by staun

Well i gues something is still missing , at the La Orchila PB the CABAL  where also there , and at first attackt the PB fleet (they let the PB fleet go)

Butt after that they attackt the screening fleet of the VP , so in my perseption they where screening for the RUSSIAN .

And seems like the same op opportunistic behavior as the HAVOC clan , so if they (CABAL) realy are going to join the Brits there right where they belong.

(and to think they had a big mouth full about rediii befor)

Anuf about brits and sweeds , for us as VP i think its best to cut all thighs with other nation exept france (as i said many times befor in nation)

We are just a small nation with a lot of very young captains  and should act accordingly , like every DAVID who has to fight a GOLIATH (VS / VIETNAM or USSR / AFGHANIST)

Guerrilla warfare is the only option for us i think , and take the risk of being pushed back to our save ports (but thats just me)

After all ,we give thanks to the CABAL for giving our new and jong captains the oppertunity to learn what this game is about , so they can get more pleasure out of it .

i want to close in the words from someone replying to me in Global ................... [BRPNeo ] shut up you noname  ...

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Thonys said:

on Friday the 15 th  februari1803

the Swedes betrailed the Dutch merchants on made agreements on port battle practice in the battle who is called the  "crazy Swedes battle of Yaguaraparo"

Senior officers of some dutch  clan made the plan to practice the new young captains in port battles 

the foreign office of the Purg3 of the Swedish nation where contacted to make some agreement on this subject and we made a Deal.

(Even the French knew about the content of the deal and did not even sent a scout to look because they knew of the diplomatic agreement)

so most of the young captains were coming and made a long journey on sailing from Willemstad to do some practice

when arrived we saw some Swedish ships in the harbor of Yaguaraparo what is not uncommon in a swedes port

the Dutch fleet docked at the harbor and was waiting for good tides to make battle practice

181F822E0D017A8E71C4F29D18E899E1C9B832E2

suddenly the fleet was taken in battle by British and swedes ships

the Swedish first rates attacked the frigates sizeded ships...(very dishonorable[ even to pirates]  )

the attack ended in a total loss of the Dutch young captain's practice fleet

off course the purg3 clan has a to be blamed also, they gave the clan permission to go into the post-battle by permission 

shame on the entire swedes Nation where they attack young FRIGATE captains with FIRSTrates 

(Earlier on that same evening, they screened for the Russians at the pb off  [REDS]La Ochila and attacked the Dutch screening fleet who supposed to attack the Russian screening fleet as if the can not handle their own business it is even an insult to the Russians) 

(back to Yaguaraparo story: )

There where even British vessels in the area 

who was very friendly with the cabal ships they even hugged each other and sent bottles of funny pleasure to each other (at least i saw that in my periscope)

rumors where going in the tavern of  yaqiparo that the cabal was going to sail under the British flag (LOL)

i wich the British honorable navy much success in the future ...

i predict it will end up in a #br exit

who the hello kitty cares....?

• Like 1