Game-Labs Forum

The betrayal of the dutch by the swedish cabal clan (#swexit )

Thonys

2 hours ago, Velhelm Von Marrius said:

That was a pathetic retort. Although expected from a Dutchman. Just go and continue doing what Dutch always do: be irrelevant. 

"expected from a Dutchman" ?

perhaps you must look a bit better in your own nation ....all irrelevant? you say.....  all those dutchies in swedes slave service.

those  Swedish/Dutch don't even see you are insulting them as well...

you still have to give a message to every dutch post i see from you in an aggressive negative way (looking at all you post they are all pure hate against the Dutch in general)

well, what comes around goes around ...i suppose 

you know what a Dutchman is i hope...... its a Man of War...

steelman on a wooden ship.

Edited by Thonys

15 hours ago, Tac said:

I think he pulled them out of a hat, blindfolded.

nope.... it was a "Vilhelm" in English a helmet (in dutch valhelm)

and not only blindfolded but also with a big dent in it too. (from a mast)

Edited by Thonys

44 minutes ago, Thonys said:

you still have to give a message to every dutch post i see from you in an aggressive negative way (looking at all you post they are all pure hate against the Dutch in general)                     

Only you EU Dutch who cry worse than a US liberal millennial after a "find yourself" vacation across Europe.

Total respect for the Dutch clans that left and to the US players there simply because they know how to honour a deal, don't cry when things don't go their way, and have toughed through far more worse things than the EU Dutch have. @van der Decken my helmet off to you old comrade.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Velhelm Von Marrius said:

Only you EU Dutch who cry worse than a US liberal millennial after a "find yourself" vacation across Europe.

Total respect for the Dutch clans that left and to the US players there simply because they know how to honour a deal, don't cry when things don't go their way, and have toughed through far more worse things than the EU Dutch have. @van der Decken my helmet off to you old comrade.

EU dutch ? ? ?      ......you seem to forget the :

China/Dutch / African /Dutch / Russian /Dutch / Canadian  /Dutch / Australia/ dutch

and every other Dutch not in the Netherlands...

what are they ???  

Ohw before i forget......Caribian Dutch...nicest people on earth. 

But all  irrelevant

Pugno pro Patria

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1