Game-Labs Forum

The betrayal of the dutch by the swedish cabal clan (#swexit )

Thonys

5 minutes ago, Thonys said:

fact is..... your Swedish nation stinks...ATM

That is true my dear Sir. Unfortunately. But this is only because of so many players, alts and spies are busy with fishing in Swedish home waters. And with so many fish trawlers inside Gustavia port the smell is incredible. But thanks for pointing this out. We are working on a solution...ATM

1 minute ago, Joernsson said:

That is true my dear Sir. Unfortunately. But this is only because of so many players, alts and spies are busy with fishing in Swedish home waters. And with so many fish trawlers inside Gustavia port the smell is incredible. But thanks for pointing this out. We are working on a solution...ATM

that is very good new Sir.

i hope the wise men of Sweden sort it out and get their Swedish pride back where it belongs.

37 minutes ago, Thonys said:

that is very good new Sir.

i hope the wise men of Sweden sort it out and get their Swedish pride back where it belongs.

Talking about being wise, can we repeat this event please? You only missed the fun because you were in mortar brig. You should come with a proper ship next time.

You trap yourself in fast ships in a bay and try to breach the line ship blockade. 

I am checking the map for appropriate closed bays. Will come with suggestions later. Just give us time and numbers and we can come accordingly.

Looking forward for next one.

4 minutes ago, Barbarosa said:

Talking about being wise, can we repeat this event please? You only missed the fun because you were in mortar brig. You should come with a proper ship next time.

You trap yourself in fast ships in a bay and try to breach the line ship blockade. 

I am checking the map for appropriate closed bays. Will come with suggestions later. Just give us time and numbers and we can come accordingly.

Looking forward for next one.

perhaps you will encounter a big surprise yourself......  next time 

but we will see.

5 hours ago, Thonys said:

Sooo..... you and

talked also about the betrayal of your country,(because that's what it is ) and think it is a normal way of doing ? (it seems they also agree)

...did I? I am on holiday with my ALT Lord Loorkon. It was planned as a short visit to the US coast but US offered me a green card 😉

• Like 1

Eum ... for the record: I'm not swedish, I play for/as a dutchie. I like fighting against swedes sofar, they give good battles (I don't think i have fought any Cabal the last few months though). They/Swedes are perfect for training, it is a shame that they all want to run away and hide in the pve-server now :-p

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Hethwill said:

2x2CQS5.jpg

Cabal takes full responsibility for this failure, our careers as total carebears on PVE server has been dismal , However Havoc lied when they said they were going Swedes on the PVE server they went Danes instead.

• Like 6

1 minute ago, Tac said:

Cabal takes full responsibility for this failure, our careers as total carebears on PVE server has been dismal , However Havoc lied when they said they were going Swedes on the PVE server they went Danes instead.

🤣

2 hours ago, jointventure said:

damn daniel maybe you need to update your banner, gives good memories but you are cabal now, at least put a cute kitten in it, it will only give more tears to tonys he doenst know what clan that is, it was before his time when dutch where awesome.

And they still are.

when you look at a picture you think "those where the days"

look what a mess you are in now

39 minutes ago, Thonys said:

And they still are.

[...]

You cannot compare current state of affairs with the how it was years ago.

I think what Joint ment to say with "awesome" was when the VP had other nations leaders kowtow before DAS/BOAT.

When you are discussing the fate of other nations in your own council meetings and decide to be magnanimous in victory, to spare the crafters and pve'rs the folly of their nations politics and therefore not 1-port a nation, thats awesome

Now you dont even have the bay of maracaibo.

I think we all miss the days when we had thousands of active players, just look at the state we're in now 😉

58 minutes ago, Thonys said:

And they still are.

when you look at a picture you think "those where the days" 

look what a mess you are in now 

Didn't heard it from me. Cabal is keeping Joint hostage.

I can help you with rescue operation.

(Gooser don't tell me we think alike. ) 🤣

31 minutes ago, DeWoudt said:

You cannot compare current state of affairs with the how it was years ago.

I think what Joint ment to say with "awesome" was when the VP had other nations leaders kowtow before DAS/BOAT.

When you are discussing the fate of other nations in your own council meetings and decide to be magnanimous in victory, to spare the crafters and pve'rs the folly of their nations politics and therefore not 1-port a nation, thats awesome

Now you dont even have the bay of maracaibo.

I think we all miss the days when we had thousands of active players, just look at the state we're in now 😉

dont get mistaken this way t hats because we want it that way (for the fleets)otherwise we have none