Game-Labs Forum

The betrayal of the dutch by the swedish cabal clan (#swexit )

Thonys

4 minutes ago, staun said:

Think if you take a look at your rosters in the last battles and compare them with the time when Rediii was swedish and short after in his dutch days, you will see some different names I think, not talking abouth those that joined rediii in VP.

You say it your self. “Few capable captains”. But think Sweden still is in the top. Guess depends how you want to slice the cake 3-5. 

That dosent mean the swedish captains have done a bad job, just that some is better now.

Imo there is only 2 RvR nations left. The rest mainly defend when attacked, if they even show of. Ore they do some semi casual RvR. You know a pb from time to time. 

Redii was gone long time ago. Cartaghena was defended many times, Puerto de Espana, Santa Domingo and many others conquered after redii. When redii was Sweden, he was dependent on Cabal players for hard battles, something he didn't liked much. 

Hardest battles were always done by CABAL, and we are not moving anywhere for now. Pala is trolling you.

We just have to step back for a while to unleash our secret weapon on enemies. Beware, they are coming!

depositphotos_11556187-stock-photo-fat-man-on-the-beach.thumb.jpg.f6d6f52effb54cca9306b9f8a9a025d7.jpg

3 minutes ago, Barbarosa said:

Redii was gone long time ago. Cartaghena was defended many times, Puerto de Espana, Santa Domingo and many others conquered after redii. When redii was Sweden, he was dependent on Cabal players for hard battles, something he didn't liked much. 

Hardest battles were always done by CABAL, and we are not moving anywhere for now. Pala is trolling you.

We just have to step back for a while to unleash our secret weapon on enemies. Beware, they are coming!

depositphotos_11556187-stock-photo-fat-man-on-the-beach.thumb.jpg.f6d6f52effb54cca9306b9f8a9a025d7.jpg

He is not trolling me. All I said was that I hoped some of Swedens best RvR player would get back in the game, even if they where in another nation. They set the standard at the time.

Yes rediii made him self a name at that time. But the time after has also showen how much was given by having the best players on your team. My statement had nothing to do with him. All I said is there right now only are 2 RvR nations in the game, and I hoped to see some of the best RvR players I have seen come back to the game.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, rediii said:

Havoc actually never realy wennt against sweden

Generally true except Cartaghena. You have tested yourself few times in OW against CABAL though.

At Carta you won rightfully.

We didn't had enough players to fill the PB, so we had to take "everyone" available. You can check the players we had there. 

Battles can be lost by single mistake nowadays. At 41:30 you can see the very same floating disaster who is in constant state of confusion, rammed the whole fleet  out of position (wind gauge, pressure ect.), despite many commands were given to him to turn right during entire 2-3 minute. I won't mention others who played safe and a completely free mortar not killing anything in 50 minutes. Yet more or less it was a close call.

We do respect your win there. That is why when Yordi jumped to our TS after the crash, we said that CABAL won't defend Carta if you attack again. Sportsmanship and honor belongs to those who fight.

its funny cus from what i remember is that we tagged 4 russians infront of la orchila that were in the russian pb fleet, kil;ed a 3rth in there then left and attacked a russian connie and killed him and after that we left from that port back to our hometown

and about the port later it was not our fault that gooser didnt tell us that there was a agreement of giving the port over to you guys.

silentwraith

14 hours ago, rediii said:

Havoc actually never realy wennt against sweden

Witch Havoc are we talking about. The Dutch ore the British.

As I remember the Dutch Havoc, that after taking Fajardo, Passaje and Viques from the danes, the Dutch Havoc had a couple of fights that could be consider against Swedish interest. Just from too if my head.

- Screened for Prussia at there first atempt at Samana.

- Attacked several Cabal ports near Dutch wathers

-Failed  attacks on Carthagena

- Multi flipped Sweden. The one where Prussia got Samana, Think Sweden also that Night lost 2 more ports.

- The danish was offered a peace if we stopped supporting the swedish agsinst you. Oure negotiator was kicked from the Dutch.ts, for be unresonable in oure demands  for peace.

GB Havoc, think ppl still have it fresh in menory.

But no doubt about you know more abouth Havoc history than me. So when you say Havoc never went for Sweden, it must be the truth.

But my answer you quote is not about Havoc,  so not sure where that got relevant? It was abouth the general impression I have had with the Swedish

Are you telling me that Havoc has turned swedish, otherwise I see litle relevans.

Edited by staun
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, rediii said:

HAVOC will join sweden on peaceserver

Soooo.if i am correct

Brits Havoc will join the Swedish 

Cabal Swedish will join the Brits

that's not a port switch, i call that a nation coin server flip 

Edited by Thonys

3 minutes ago, jointventure said:

you are correct, on peaceserver we switch around, 

Yes. And because we had secretly (and in wise prudence) created acounts on peace server, we will buy the DLC aswell. I mean I can't let my 376 fir log, my fir fir T Lynx or my XP get lost. 

• Like 1

On 2/16/2019 at 7:50 PM, Palatinose said:

No. Were going brits. On peace server. We talked about this. No more PvP for us. 

Sooo..... you and

talked also about the betrayal of your country,(because that's what it is ) and think it is a normal way of doing ? (it seems they also agree)

what a real Swedish captain you all are,(born in China,.....phuuu. even a Chinese would not even have one hair thinking about that) i bet the Swedish girls put the dagger in a place you have also never thought about...

i bet you steel from your own wife aswell.
i even bet you sell your own sons and daughters to foreign nations as  if it is a normal practice

the galleys are the only place you belong...where the speaker of your mind is cut of.

it seems the world is full of lowlife scum and pirates.

from some captains, the silence is ear blowing  
are all the Swedish like this, or are there some Swedish captains where i can have some respect for .....?????????

Edited by Thonys

1 hour ago, Thonys said:

Sooo..... you and

talked also about the betrayal of your country,(because that's what it is ) and think it is a normal way of doing ? (it seems they also agree)

what a real Swedish captain you all are,(born in China,.....phuuu. even a Chinese would not even have one hair thinking about that) i bet the Swedish girls put the dagger in a place you have also never thought about...

i bet you steel from your own wife aswell.
i even bet you sell your own sons and daughters to foreign nations as  if it is a normal practice

the galleys are the only place you belong...where the speaker of your mind is cut of.

it seems the world is full of lowlife scum and pirates.

from some captains, the silence is ear blowing  
are all the Swedish like this, or are there some Swedish captains where i can have some respect for .....?????????

Mmmm pirates, now there’s a good idea.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Tac said:

Mmmm pirates, now there’s a good idea.

yes, perhaps you have to come out of the closet.....

or are you are not aware of it (what is a possibility too,  because of young age :) )

What I still don't get is what an agreement between (whole?) VP Nation and a single swedish clan (Purg3) has anything to do with Cabal?

From an outside perspective the only thing to be seen here is this
world-without-wb-dawsons-creek.gif

33 minutes ago, Joernsson said:

What I still don't get is what an agreement between (whole?) VP Nation and a single swedish clan (Purg3) has anything to do with Cabal?

From an outside perspective the only thing to be seen here is this
world-without-wb-dawsons-creek.gif

who is that guy... does he has some "pain" somewhere...?

you can tell me anything and i will call you everything...(dont forget )

fact is..... your Swedish nation stinks...ATM

it stinks like salted fish on a pole what is hanging there for months

Edited by Thonys

10 minutes ago, Palatinose said:

Dear @Thonys it's rather well earned retirement than betrayal. But as you ask so kindly, we will send you bottles with paintings of us chillin at the beaches of Jamaica.

well, perhaps you will have time to retire early.

and a rope can be avoided...

and i do respect the fact that earned betrayal is further away than retirement 

that gives me some hope to believe you will see your mistakes and a general pardon is closer than a rope