Game-Labs Forum

The betrayal of the dutch by the swedish cabal clan (#swexit )

Thonys

6 minutes ago, staun said:

Well who can blame them. Sweden have been dead for long time now. The RvR players been inactive. 

There is only 2 RvR nations left in the game. Personally I hope to see some of the Swedish players back In RvR. No matter under what flag they sail.

Russia and GB can split the Caribbean betwen them. Russia gets east and GB West. Maybe leave a single port to the rest to fight over.

You forgot to mention if there is no RvR to harass the same port over and over again in order to make new players quit the game as soon as possible...

11 minutes ago, Petrel (GDL) said:

You forgot to mention if there is no RvR to harass the same port over and over again in order to make new players quit the game as soon as possible...

Why should ppl leave because of that?. They want RvR, Well it comes to them. They want PvP, Well same case. They want to PvE. Look at the map. Plenty of room. When I enjoy my morning coffe with some PvE, Well then I play at a nice and quiet place.

Edited by staun
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, staun said:

Why should ppl leave because of that?. They want RvR, Well it comes to them. They want PvP, Well same case. They want to PvE. Look at the map. Plenty of room. When I enjoy my morning coffe with some PvE, Well then I play a a nice and quiet place.

Hahhh i see you had your coffee :) good  good

but have you'd notice how devious the Swedes cabalys are

5 minutes ago, Thonys said:

Well all I can say is in the time I played and cared abouth RvR, the swedish have been fine. We had a small incident with @rediii at a French port. But that was resolved by the swedish captains graciesly lost a lot of 1 rates in OW to us at Gustavia for a couple of weeks. 

But better we have ppl doing RvR in a few nation that none does it at all.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Thonys said:

Cabal has received notification  and even proof that this agreement was dubiously made at a seedy tavern in Mortimer with a toothless rogue and proves to show your ignorance and greed.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Tac said:

Cabal has received notification  and even proof that this agreement was dubiously made at a seedy tavern in Mortimer with a toothless rogue and proves to show your ignorance and greed.

well I did not do the negotiations myself, but i can assure you that the officers of the  fleet of first-rates knew about it, and we have not heard any officer of the purg3 clan yet (who owns the port)

the port would even not be flipped by the Dutch ships they where loaded with Blancs for practice...

you can say when practicing with the Swedes you will be shot in the back (look at screenshot)

disgusting is the best word i can find.

you even call your own Swedish nation purge3 clan a toothless roque.... how discusting

Edited by Thonys

1 minute ago, Thonys said:

well I did not do the negotiations myself, but i can assure you that the officers of the  fleet of first-rates knew about it, and we have not heard any officer of the purg3 clan yet (who owns the port)

the port would even not be flipped by the Dutch ships they where loaded with Blancs for practice...

you can say when practicing with the Swedes you will be shot in the back (look at screenshot)

disgusting is the best word i can find.

I was the lead officer in the first rate and i assure you we nothing about it,apart from this footage obtained by Cabal's secret marine service.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Tac said:

I was the lead officer in the first rate and i assure you we nothing about it,apart from this footage obtained by Cabal's secret marine service.

no thank you

i rather fight in my own nation uniform ...

and another thing what were you thinking when you saw all the small ships in your big first rate ships....

let's have some shooting practice ourselves

how honorable

especially for the small captains..............are you the size of a pinky

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, staun said:

Well who can blame them. Sweden have been dead for long time now. The RvR players been inactive. 

There is only 2 RvR nations left in the game. Personally I hope to see some of the Swedish players back In RvR. No matter under what flag they sail.

Russia and GB can split the Caribbean betwen them. Russia gets east and GB West. Maybe leave a single port to the rest to fight over.

What are you talking about? Can you name inactive Swedish RvR players? It was few CABAL vs rising nations for a very long time. The fear and spell was broken when enemy start bringing elite teams against our floating disasters. We are very proud of keeping such amount of ports for very long time with few capable captains.

"Returning RvR players" sound like nice King Arthur tale :)

46 minutes ago, staun said:

Why should ppl leave because of that?. They want RvR, Well it comes to them. They want PvP, Well same case. They want to PvE. Look at the map. Plenty of room. When I enjoy my morning coffe with some PvE, Well then I play at a nice and quiet place.

I have really no idea why people quit the game after they lose everything again and again :wacko:

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, BRPNeo said:

Well i gues something is still missing , at the La Orchila PB the CABAL  where also there , and at first attackt the PB fleet (they let the PB fleet go)

Butt after that they attackt the screening fleet of the VP , so in my perseption they where screening for the RUSSIAN .

And seems like the same op opportunistic behavior as the HAVOC clan , so if they (CABAL) realy are going to join the Brits there right where they belong.

(and to think they had a big mouth full about rediii befor)

Anuf about brits and sweeds , for us as VP i think its best to cut all thighs with other nation exept france (as i said many times befor in nation)

We are just a small nation with a lot of very young captains  and should act accordingly , like every DAVID who has to fight a GOLIATH (VS / VIETNAM or USSR / AFGHANIST)

Guerrilla warfare is the only option for us i think , and take the risk of being pushed back to our save ports (but thats just me)

After all ,we give thanks to the CABAL for giving our new and jong captains the oppertunity to learn what this game is about , so they can get more pleasure out of it .

i want to close in the words from someone replying to me in Global ................... [BRPNeo ] shut up you noname  ...

a small seed is planted.... 

i can assure you that neo

6 minutes ago, Thonys said:

no thank you

i rather fight in my own nation uniform ...

and another thing what were you thinking when you saw all the small ships in your big first rate ships....

let's have some shooting practice ourselves

how honorable

especially for the small captains..............are you the size of a pinky

Well what did you think when you saw 1st rates outside a port that nobody goes to at PB time? Even the fishes don,t swim at this port,we don't even care about the port boredom won the day. Wtf were you doing by the port anyway trapped in the bay were you making a landing?

I would talk to purge if i were you let's find a name of the person who informed the nation shall we?

3 minutes ago, Tac said:

Well what did you think when you saw 1st rates outside a port that nobody goes to at PB time? Even the fishes don,t swim at this port,we don't even care about the port boredom won the day. Wtf were you doing by the port anyway trapped in the bay were you making a landing?

I would talk to purge if i were you let's find a name of the person who informed the nation shall we?

well you have to talk to the Dutch Swedish diplomat for that, (but he is on shore leave for the moment)

but perhaps the other entrance in your own nation can tell you more.

i can t believe you are that disorganised ..

Edited by Thonys

10 minutes ago, Petrel (GDL) said:

I have really no idea why people quit the game after they lose everything again and again :wacko:

Guess we are on the same page then. I lose ships on a regualary base. When Nassau in on, I loose about 8-10 ships. My trader, Well they Seem safe enough. Rarely lose one. Big ships, Well Ai’s is more deadly then players.

16 minutes ago, Thonys said:

well you have to talk to the Dutch Swedish diplomat for that, (but he is on shore leave for the moment)

but perhaps the other entrance in your own nation can tell you more.

i can t believe you are that disorganised ..

Well we didn't organise anything you did,so that falls on you not us.

2 minutes ago, Tac said:

Well we didn't organise anything you did,so that falls on you not us.

so you say that we make an agreement with nobody?

interesting......... do you use........... BOTS?

Edited by Thonys

53 minutes ago, Barbarosa said:

What are you talking about? Can you name inactive Swedish RvR players? It was few CABAL vs rising nations for a very long time. The fear and spell was broken when enemy start bringing elite teams against our floating disasters. We are very proud of keeping such amount of ports for very long time with few capable captains.

"Returning RvR players" sound like nice King Arthur tale :)

Think if you take a look at your rosters in the last battles and compare them with the time when Rediii was swedish and short after in his dutch days, you will see some different names I think, not talking abouth those that joined rediii in VP.

You say it your self. “Few capable captains”. But think Sweden still is in the top. Guess depends how you want to slice the cake 3-5. 

That dosent mean the swedish captains have done a bad job, just that some is better now.

Imo there is only 2 RvR nations left. The rest mainly defend when attacked, if they even show of. Ore they do some semi casual RvR. You know a pb from time to time. 

5 minutes ago, staun said:

Think if you take a look at your rosters in the last battles and compare them with the time when Rediii was swedish and short after in his dutch days, you will see some different names I think, not talking abouth those that joined rediii in VP.

You say it your self. “Few capable captains”. But think Sweden still is in the top. Guess depends how you want to slice the cake 3-5. 

That dosent mean the swedish captains have done a bad job, just that some is better now.

Imo there is only 2 RvR nations left. The rest mainly defend when attacked, if they even show of. Ore they do some semi casual RvR. You know a pb from time to time. 

Pretty accurate , I think you have to ask yourself in the current Naval Action timeline what is there worth fighting for? Very little I would say,only to make the best use of your own valuable game  time , I would say RvR as it is now is pretty pointless.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Tac said:

Pretty accurate , I think you have to ask yourself in the current Naval Action timeline what is there worth fighting for? Very little I would say,only to make the best use of your own valuable game  time , I would say RvR as it is now is pretty pointless.

Think it is a hard question to answer. What makes ports valuable again. Do think devs are going to restrict the ressources in a port to the portowner. If they make valuable ressources only fall in very limited numbers of ports, should make Those port valuable. Think they should make VM char bound. Remove the ship buying from dbl and notes. Think ports would be more valuable. Let every port give a VM, But increase the cost of VM in SoL, maybe by 5 times. Downside by giving all to the Victor, might be the rest just give up. But ports would have value.