Game-Labs Forum

Patch 25: Open world user interface update.

admin

41 minutes ago, Mrgoldstein said:
  • Le Requin
    • HP lowered slightly
    • Battle sail mode added
    • Speed of raising lowering sails decreased
    • Ship declassed as 6th rate
  • Hercules
    • Broadside time tweaked
    • HP increased according to size 
    • Ship re-classed as 5th rate
  • 2 group statuses removed
    • Group status automatically converts to battle group once it exceeds 5 players
  • Mission cancellation limit increased to 50
  • Reinforcement zones ports and capitals ability to build better vessels reduced, capturable ports ability to build better ships greatly increased

THANKS :) good changes the 3mission cancel canceld ty ty ty

@admin @Ink With the Hercules being reclassed to 5th rate what would happen to mods you have on that where 6-7th rate, mainly I have Light Hammocks on mine.  Will this be dropped back into your port storage or will it be lost or worse some odd bug where it remains on the ship any way?   I can give you feed back on this but won't be until I get home from work.

I actually think both being 5th rates is good, this limits stats you get from shipknowledge and mods.  Though I'll test the Le Rquin as 6th rate, but with 6-7th rate mods/ship knowledge that thing is going to be insanely OP as a boarder.  Prob should of keep it as 5th rate and give both ships respective BR"s close to the Cerberus, but keep them shallow water ships.

I have nothing plan this weekend so good thing is testing testing testing.  Oh can the Le Requin get into PB's now and with the Hercules 5th rate now is it limited from shallows?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

@admin @Ink With the Hercules being reclassed to 5th rate what would happen to mods you have on that where 6-7th rate, mainly I have Light Hammocks on mine.  Will this be dropped back into your port storage or will it be lost or worse some odd bug where it remains on the ship any way?   I can give you feed back on this but won't be until I get home from work.

they stay until you lose the ship. 

• Like 2

Just now, Lovec1990 said:

Guys can someone explain me why hercules need broadside time tweak

They shot out of time or real slow so even though only a few cannons most the time you would miss half your shots if you didn't time it very carefully. Or something like that if I"m correct.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

They shot out of time or real slow so even though only a few cannons most the time you would miss half your shots if you didn't time it very carefully. Or something like that if I"m correct.

so this tweak will make herc even better

2 minutes ago, Lovec1990 said:

but still shallow ship

not sure, they kinda blurred the lines on that one with the Xebec, probably worth asking.

But they re-classed the Xebec as a 6th rate so maybe the Herc is now only deep water.

Edited by Archaos

7 minutes ago, Archaos said:

not sure, they kinda blurred the lines on that one with the Xebec, probably worth asking.

But they re-classed the Xebec as a 6th rate so maybe the Herc is now only deep water.

here admin said it stay shallow:

It worked for me. But only after we figure out that you have to be in the small circle and not the attack circle otherwise trade didnt start for me.

Maybe you left the circle while trading? By the way i opened my hold before i started trading.

20180621141700_1.thumb.jpg.a9220a6dafdf1805563414a81512dcaf.jpg

Edited by z4ys

i mean not the OW trading between two persons.

i mean trading ships! in port between two persons!

For example: u give me in a port Basic Cutter ill give u LGV   :)  

This kind of trading is  not working!

Edited by asdf

2 hours ago, Christendom said:

With the premium ship DLC is there a cool down between claiming hercs like the yacht redeemable or is this a 1 off?

Admin said its a cooldown between each claim. Cooldown depends on the ship. Currently yacht is 1 day cd. Herc could be 2 days for example. Furthermore he said you can cheat the system.

When the cooldown runs out you can claim a new herc if you put your already claimed herc into fleet. System will check if you have a herc in port if yes you cannot claim a new one. But moving the herc to the fleet tricks the system. So it will be possible to own 4 hercs after xy days. (Not all at one day)

On 6/18/2018 at 10:41 AM, admin said:

Reinforcement zones ports and capitals (uncapturable ports including free towns) ability to build better vessels reduced, capturable ports ability to build better ships greatly increased

On PvE too?