Game-Labs Forum

Announcement of an alliance between the Kingdoms of Russia and France

Comeonche

1 minute ago, Otto Kohl said:

So you attack WO ports in their primetime. I'm afraid your lo/wo double thickness boarding fitted oceans might be outdated.

Never used it, why Don't they attack us in our prime time? I have nothing to fear from king of crowns pb fleet:-D 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, North said:

Never used it, why Don't they attack us in our prime time? I have nothing to fear from king of crowns pb fleet:-D 

Maybe because they dont play in your prime time? Just a guess^^

Anyway even if they would you would just screen them out as usual, so whats your point again

1 minute ago, Otto Kohl said:

Don't bother arguing with Northie, he's not the smartest one nor skilled 😉.

Why don’t you have the balls to show up against North in a PB then?

Is all you do is talk tough on the forums and kiss Swede ( and now KoC) ass?

the ultimate cheerleader.  

• Like 3

Just now, Louis Garneray said:

I would add, it's kind of sad to see the Russian night crew, meaning former players from global, not having one port for themselves. They really are the real losers here as they don't get much content in their prime time.

We’re fine with it.  We don’t have the numbers to defend with regularity.  I’d prefer REDS or RUS to own all the ports actually. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

Maybe some ass are cleaner than others?

He spent a couple years kissing Lord Vicious ass.  His standards aren’t that high.  Lol

Otto likes to cling to whomever is currently doing the best.  The guy doesn’t not posses very much original thought and doesn’t have the balls to put himself out there in PBs or nations without safe zones. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Otto Kohl said:

Oh we can fight them 4v4 any time. EXILE offered that multiple times, but proposal was refused every time with some silly excuses to hide their fear.

Northie will never fight us, he's afraid of being smashed. 

I believe his answer was for you to set a PB.

You never did.  You only turn up to PBs against the French.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

To explain you game mechanic. A port gets neutral, when maintenance isn't paid anymore. Your claim of inactive ACN was wrong from the very beginning. There was always someone who paid for those ports. And this person was Danish. And he must have been active.

Interesting. Sweden steals one of the former ACN ports. Seems that they have lost confidence in Danish ability to defend.

1 person was danish? So he turned Aguadilla to neutral? Sure :)

1 hour ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

Russia doesn't care about you anymore. You have the same importance than Prussia now. Our French friends would call you a quantité négligable. What I will miss is your salty attack. That was very funny. :) 

Don't be mad about us, that you always have been only second choice. France has a much better strategic position on the map right south of Sweden. They have great food, speak french and are so nice people that it's hard to compete. Even for an entertaining guy like you.

I time you will

3 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

Not too long ago, Christendom was a champion of the Global cause... One server for all... I guess he surrendered to the EU players as he doesn't even try anymore to create some content during his prime time.

When he does "nightmissions" people complain. When he doesn't, people complain. Stop being hyppocrites.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Hethwill said:

Port are paid from clan warehouse. Failing that they are paid from the clan owner bank. Failing that they go neutral.

Yep But ACN port didn’t to my knowledge run out of money. Dnp put money in it every week, so there was money to pay.

But funny port got released after an Russian attack. Oure guy could also se who was online. And since we didn’t release it, it could only be the other one that had been online. Easy to tjek. It was a wellknowen alt of s former ACN player.

But oure mistake. We thought they where men and women of honnor. We where wrong and now we pay the Price. No complaint about that . But don’t make ir Sound as i was an accident. They knew what they did.

2 minutes ago, staun said:

Yep But ACN port didn’t to my knowledge run out of money. Dnp put money in it every week, so there was money to pay.

But funny port got released after an Russian attack. Oure guy could also se who was online. And since we didn’t release it, it could only be the other one that had been online. Easy to tjek. It was a wellknowen alt of s former ACN player.

But oure mistake. We thought they where men and women of honnor. We where wrong and now we pay the Price. No complaint about that . But don’t make ir Sound as i was an accident. They knew what they did.

I can tell you, just out of my head, one major historical example where colonies were given to a foreign power without a fight and during Napoleonic wars - dutch to GB so it didn't come under french control.

Given time I can find enough examples from 1670 to 1820 :) 

What makes a historical situation like that so different from what we see in game ?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Louis Garneray said:

victories marks make all the difference. :D There was none in historical times. :D:D

They also had to prove themselves worth of station ( or buy themselves influence... ). No xp nor infinite pay in gold (!)

:)

They couldn't simply grind, they had to sail a lot in backwaters and regional patrols...

Oh... and no safe zones given the amount of prizes the corsairs de france took inside enemy harbours :D

My point had nothing to do with giving a port. I commented so it was clear that those port wasen't released on due to missing money in the clan. It was an act by a player to help there new friend. A player that not longer play active in the Danish nation. Nothing against game rule. But I don't have to like how it was done. And this is still testing. But unless ppl tell how they expirence the game and what is done, how will devs get a feedback?

2 hours ago, Graf Bernadotte said:

They got those ports from RDNN not from your clan. Don't forget. They owe you nothing.

I really don't make considerations about previous owners - that isn't really my point here. And whether they owe us anything or not - that is really not up to you to decide. The point is that they run away from agreements with us. I know words doesn't mean that much to many guys in here - but it does to us. No excessive whining or anything - I just calmly noted that those guys in the end wasn't to trust neither :) And considered our really good relationship then it is just a bit sad.