Game-Labs Forum

Announcement of an alliance between the Kingdoms of Russia and France

Comeonche

21 minutes ago, Christendom said:

Kingy wouldn't have the stones to go elsewhere.  Especially a nation without a safe zone like Prussia

Shhh! Don't challenge him! We don't want him in Prussia 😁

5 minutes ago, rediii said:

So france is in war with sweden again?

Is that you were at peace before?

Before or after attacking French ports without any excuse or declaration ??

The police of the server ..... A few days ago they asked for help ....

Jon Snow ..... We are not worried about running out of ports, there will always be free towns

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, rediii said:

So france is in war with sweden again?

mig2PQnlSUmADXtjkzd3oA.png

This battle has made france cocky. We made a stupid tag and lost 2 ships right away into battle because 1 captain made a mistake. The mortar brigs demasted 2 more of us also early on so gg. 1 Battle Victroy vs us and they think they are succeeding. The trash they beat in our screening fleets and KPR doesnt count. Lets be honest. This is the first balanced fight I was in that I lost to them. I wanted to get this out of the way because one of them pointed it out to me today because this is their great success. 

Now. Here is the truth. North came to brits yesterday and said the french were pissing him off and he wanted us to help him smash the frogs back to 1 port. Mr Pellew being a newer player talked to him and came to me with this BS. I told him I would leave nation and that there is 0 chance SLRN would ever agree to peace with RDNN and RUS. Its not happening. So knowing this I kicked North from TS because I know his politics and we will never back down even if we have no players to defend ports and we don't want to farm ai flipping them. Well North went straight to france after this and you know how we know? Because we jumped to french TS and he did at same time :) He is desperate and after we told him to f*** off he went crawling on all fours to france lol. Here is the thing. Some pvpers in Brits want to be 1 ported so people will wake up. We don't care how many ports they will take from us. We are off the leaderboards for good now so there is no point even trying to with a half assed nation that doenst bother. 1400 log ins a day my ass btw. 100 people maybe on nation chat, 70 dont want to pvp and out of the 30 pvpers 15 dont want RVR. 

Edited by HachiRoku
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

mig2PQnlSUmADXtjkzd3oA.png

This battle has made france cocky. We made a stupid tag and lost 2 ships right away into battle because 1 captain made a mistake. The mortar brigs demasted 2 more of us also early on so gg. 1 Battle Victroy vs us and they think they are succeeding. The trash they beat in our screening fleets and KPR doesnt count. Lets be honest. This is the first balanced fight I was in that I lost to them. I wanted to get this out of the way because one of them pointed it out to me today because this is their great success. 

Now. Here is the truth. North came to brits yesterday and said the french were pissing him off and he wanted us to help him smash the frogs back to 1 port. Mr Pellew being a newer player talked to him and came to me with this BS. I told him I would leave nation and that there is 0 chance SLRN would ever agree to peace with RDNN and RUS. Its not happening. So knowing this I kicked North from TS because I know his politics and we will never back down even if we have no players to defend ports and we don't want to farm ai flipping them. Well North went straight to france after this and you know how we know? Because we jumped to french TS and he did at same time :) He is desperate and after we told him to f*** off he went crawling on all fours to france lol. Here is the thing. Some pvpers in Brits want to be 1 ported so people will wake up. We don't care how many ports they will take from us. We are off the leaderboards for good now so there is no point even trying to with a half assed nation that doenst bother. 1400 log ins a day my ass btw. 100 people maybe on nation chat, 70 dont want to pvp and out of the 30 pvpers 15 dont want RVR. 

Dear @HachiRokuDo you want us to cry with you?

19 minutes ago, Capt Roberts said:

Now with this the French, Spain, Russia working together & anybody else who wants a piece of GB it is so lop sided against my nation whats the point guys. Basically you have or will kill most RvR for your respected nations. GG on the alliance.

You're forgetting the dutch.. The dutch are in alliance with Russia as well..

2 hours ago, Wojtek said:

Like for example Poland and Germany?

Maybe i know a different history than you ;D

Maybe you do, since Poland is militarily allied with Germany now, and it's Poland's biggest trade partner :) Historically, there were also times of cooperation and times of conflict.

Let them ally and let's see what comes out of this.

4 hours ago, Capt Roberts said:

Now with this the French, Spain, Russia working together & anybody else who wants a piece of GB it is so lop sided against my nation whats the point guys. Basically you have or will kill most RvR for your respected nations. GG on the alliance.

There is no change. Now is just official. Plenty og RvR for anybody thats want it: But the EU nation that fight this Mighty alliance do owe the Night guys a debt, because of you they cant move there timer to the Night.

• Like 1

Anyone else confused?

I gotta say that as a North American timezone Dutch player who plays both during the day (Europe prime time) and my own evenings, I don't really know who the Dutch are allied with.

I think at some point in my afternoon I switch from being enemies to being friends with the Brits and the reverse happens with Russia. French are friends 24-7. Poles are friends at night but not during my day. I think I'm always enemies with Prussia. I never see a Spaniard. At least I know to always try and kill Swedes, Danes, and Pirates.

Diplomacy is futile.

• Like 4

What a joke!

French Council  announces an alliance with the russians and Russia declares the alliance as worthless

9 hours ago, Christendom said:

Assumed as much.  This alliance means nothing then.

Maybe next time french kiss russian shoes, before being humilated in this way.

Edited by HamBlower
mistake

2 minutes ago, HachiRoku said:

@King of Crowns. Wo is vcos bitch now. What you gonna do. Move Sweden or brit. Sweden might be better for you so talk to rediii 

They have been allied the whole time. we don't give a crap we do what we want. the Russians have switched all their timers to avoid having to fight us... SOOO I guess until Russia switches their timers back we will play nice. but we for sure wont be helping them. and we will continue to hunt them wherever we can find them. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, HamBlower said:

What a joke!

French Council  announces an alliance with the russians and Russia declares the alliance as worthless

Maybe next time french kiss russian shoes, before being humilated in this way.

you are angry thats all

8 hours ago, Capt Roberts said:

nothing is going to change don't worry. you will still only fight the EU French. the Russians and Spanish are not going to help the French in RVR. and as a result france  wont help them either. 

Edited by King of Crowns

18 minutes ago, Christoph said:

you are angry thats all

Me? Why? French council was public disgraced by Christendom. Now the french constitution has a new meaning:

• Egalité means now some are more equal than others
  • Fraternité the poor little boy sneered by the BIG BROTHER
  • Liberté free to be central committees servant

Vive la France Russia

@adminI really miss the old nation and alliance system when i read this thread and ozther threads. Now we have a clan based rvr mixed with nation based flags and victory points. Very inconsequent. Do it all fully nation based or all fully clan based, but no such a chaos. Port flipping for Vic mark farming between allied nations, unknown enemies and alliances, parts of a nation doing this way the other doing exact the opposite. Chaos and Salt everywhere.

Edited by Sven Silberbart
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

They have been allied the whole time. we don't give a crap we do what we want. the Russians have switched all their timers to avoid having to fight us... SOOO I guess until Russia switches their timers back we will play nice. but we for sure wont be helping them. and we will continue to hunt them wherever we can find them. 

Switch 1 of your ports to my prime time i challange you!!! We didnt't switch them away from you but into our prime time when we have numbers, so if you want a fight against our main pb fleet set a eu timer and lets close this discussion after you loose you will be shut up... Let's if you have the balls to challange my pb fleet!!! Only we have fought so far under my command that can match us is swedish in large battle and Rubli in small battles.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

nothing is going to change don't worry. you will still only fight the EU French. the Russians and Spanish are not going to help the French in RVR. and as a result france  wont help them either. 

Lets see about that:-) i'll happly take a fleet to screen.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Otto Kohl said:

They smashed your night time crew in every PB as far as I remember Northie.

Not hat island, and the night crew yes. But did I say night crew or my prime time fleet? Read post Next time before you reply

Edited by North