Game-Labs Forum

Marked with the Black Spot - Caribbean

Bloody Hound

4 hours ago, Gregory Rainsborough said:

One day I'll get paid for killing that WTF guy. But it is not this day.

When I put up the bounty, the condition was "at least even BR", which yours wasn't - However in the next cases bounties got paid even though the conditions were not met.

So I can pay yours too, message me ingame.

On 1/31/2018 at 1:24 AM, Palatinose said:

10 PvP Marks on the head of this little scum @kaayo ingame name Pit Pinsel to be sunk in a duel.

No duel no marks, I'm sorry @DreamMaker

But I hope I can do you something good if I put a bounty on you to be sunk in a duel aswell :)

So 20 Marks on Dreammaker being killed in a duel. I'm sorry I was salty yesterday mate!

Edit: Bloody Hound could you perhaps special tag or stamp the bounties that have the "duel requirement"? Just a thought, would be great.

Edited by Palatinose

9 minutes ago, Palatinose said:

No duel no marks, I'm sorry @DreamMaker

But I hope I can do you something good if I put a bounty on you to be sunk in a duel aswell :)

So 20 Marks on Dreammaker being killed in a duel. I'm sorry I was salty yesterday mate!B

Edit: Bloody Hound could you perhaps special tag or stamp the bounties that have the "duel requirement"? Just a thought, would be great.

10 marks of course a big loss...but we now know that this system does not work :) @Bloody Hound I hope you can improve this system so that 1-st page contains of all the necessary information 

Edited by DreamMaker
  • Like 2

Issue is i don't like these added requirements as it leads to confusion and more rules on something that should be as simple as just killing someone :D 

Only way i can enforce this and change it so it does work is make it so no bountys unless im paid the reward in advance so i can pay it out.

Edited by Bloody Hound
  • Like 3

5 hours ago, Bloody Hound said:

Issue is i don't like these added requirements as it leads to confusion and more rules on something that should be as simple as just killing someone :D 

Only way i can enforce this and change it so it does work is make it so no bountys unless im paid the reward in advance so i can pay it out.

Actually you can just stop putting bounty’s up, if there is an requirement, extra than those you made in the ruleset,( like it can’t be in a basic cutter), It is your page, so you hold the power. They don’t like it, well you just put a Bounty on there head.

edit:

But what devs should do, is steal your idea and make it an ingame feature.

Edited by staun