Game-Labs Forum

Patch 11.0: New ships, Unity 5, Improved clan based conquest, and many other changes.

admin

On 11.09.2017 at 11:59 AM, admin said:

Update 4 October

• Bonuses for ship building woods were slightly rebalanced, ship will retain thickness for a bit longer when losing HP
  • Raking fire through the bow cause the same damage as through the stern now (if shots penetrate)
  • Potential fix for the ship flip bugs. Please continue to report if this bug happens again after today's hotfix

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Rebrall said:

Seriously?

The game needs more content and to start going forward with improvements to game play and people are complaining about the pray button.

Trivial? For many people this button happened to be the one they clicked on the most.

#bringbackpray

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Ink said:

Update 4 October

• Bonuses for ship building woods were slightly rebalanced, ship will retain thickness for a bit longer when losing HP

Detailed chart in numbers please

Edited by SUN
  • Like 6

2 minutes ago, Captain Lust said:

I hope that is some sort of joke? Was it even revealed what the button does?

What's wrong with jokes?

Some people actually play this game to have fun and "having fun" is very often doing things that are just nice to do, not because there is some kind of "function" to it. Who cares what the "pray" button does? Sailing around the map feels a lot emptier without being able to press the pray-button. :)

#bringbackpray

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, SUN said:

Detailed chart in numbers please

Data from API
And there is no changes :D

Wood Type   Live Oak Caguairan White Oak Sabicu Oak Teak Mahogany Bermuda Cedar Fir  
INTERNAL_STRUCTURE ["MODULE_BASE_HP"] 5 10 5 5 2 3 2 -2.5 -3 %
ARMOR_ALL_SIDES ["MODULE_BASE_HP"] 2.5 3 15 2 7 0.5 0.5 -3 -5 %
ARMOR_ALL_SIDES ["ARMOR_THICKNESS"] 10 6.5 4 4 0 5 -2 -4 -7 %
STRUCTURE ["SHIP_STRUCTURE_LEAKS_PER_SECOND"] -2 -2 -1 -1 1.5 -2 1 0.5 1.5 %
NONE ["SHIP_MAX_SPEED"] -9 -5.5 -4 1 1 3 4 5 6 %
STRUCTURE ["FIRE_INCREASE_RATE"] -6 -9 0 -1.5 3 -7 10 5 10 %
NONE ["RUDDER_HALFTURN_TIME"] 2 1 0 -1 -1 -3 -3 -2 -3 %
NONE ["SHIP_TURNING_SPEED"] -2 -1 0 1 1 3 3 2 3 %
NONE ["SHIP_PHYSICS_ACC_COEF"] -5 -4 -3 1 1 3 3 5 5 %

Planking   Live Oak Caguairan White Oak Sabicu Oak Teak Mahogany Bermuda Cedar Fir  
ARMOR_ALL_SIDES ["ARMOR_THICKNESS"] 0 0 5 3 0 0 -2 -4 -4 %
STRUCTURE ["SHIP_STRUCTURE_LEAKS_PER_SECOND"] 0 0 -0.5 -1 0.5 -10 -5 5 10 %
NONE ["CREW_DAMAGE_RECEIVED_DECREASE_PERCENT"] 0 0 0 0 0 0 0.15 -0.1 -0.2 abs
STRUCTURE ["FIRE_INCREASE_RATE"] 0 0 0 -0.5 1 -3 -3 1.5 2 %
NONE ["SHIP_MAX_SPEED"] 0 0 0.5 0.5 -0.25 1.75 1.5 3 4 %
NONE ["RUDDER_HALFTURN_TIME"] 0 0 -0.5 -0.5 0.25 -1.75 -1.5 -1.75 -1.75 %
NONE ["SHIP_TURNING_SPEED"] 0 0 0.5 0.5 -0.25 1.75 1.5 1.75 1.75 %
NONE ["SHIP_PHYSICS_ACC_COEF"] 0 0 0.5 0.5 -0.25 1.75 1.5 3 3 %
ARMOR_ALL_SIDES ["MODULE_BASE_HP"] 0 0 3 2 3 1 0.5 -3 -5 %

Edited by qw569
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, Captain corn blower said:

Why is there not a foating battery for 6/7 rates .having it would only be fair for the smaller ships .yes I know there fast and more maneuverable but being able to take punch better so you can stay in the fight longer is what it's about baby

HP cap is 25% that can easly be done with ship knowledge (planking), or mods (Bridgetown, Elphant etc) so really Floating battery is not really a mod that many would use cause you take such a great hit to speed and well your already cap on HP unless your using it on something like a fir/fir ship which is just silly.  Remember you have to add the build of wood types to your % for the cap.

Hmmm. I cant read something about the cotton sail upgrade. Maybe u should tell us this change. I cant stack rig refits now, not with the new sail upgrade aswell. Can u confirm this? How does my ships work now if i have 2 or 3 rig upgrades on it? Should i drop expensive upgrades out again from ships?

Edited by DrZoidberg
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, DrZoidberg said:

Hmmm. I cant read something about the cotton sail upgrade. Maybe u should tell us this change. I cant stack rig refits now, not with the new sail upgrade aswell. Can u confirm this? How does my ships work now if i have 2 or 3 rig upgrades on it? Should i drop expensive upgrades out again from ships?

Is there a list of what works with what or doesn't with each other or a link to a list some one created .  which bring back to big modes like treaties to saltpeater for  superior gunpowder and British gunnery sergeant and exspert northern carpenter's mod should be available say for 4 or 500 CM installable mod . or if you don't won't to buy it then wait to get the drops in the next 5 years .it would be nice to have the choice and for thoughs who don't won't it then don't get it , but for us who do we would like to be able to .it should be the captains choice !!.

Edited by Captain corn blower

2 hours ago, DrZoidberg said:

Rif refits modules cannot be stacked but Cotton Sails module should be stacked with rig refits, it will be checked

On 10/4/2017 at 7:37 AM, Captain corn blower said:

Great video shows the real work horses of the game are still small ship 

That video is old as dirt... the ships dont have structure HP.  

And we know that aint the case now.. if you arent sailing in a 5th rate or a Wappen 3.5 Rate then you are nothing.