Game-Labs Forum

PVP Global Server - Nation/Clan Summit - April 1st

Christendom

36 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

Yah they where talking to much about the RvR side and forget abut the PvP and trader hunters.  Your PvPers are going to be your RvR back bones for the most part.  If you make all resources say around the capital than there will not be traders for folks to hunt and folks won't be on the OW to fight and you loose PvP and you loose the PvP players.

We've already lost the OW pvp hunters.  The only thing keeping the 600 players still here is the RVR.  Hunting was better pre fine woods because there were more people.  The fine woods patch made it more difficult to craft and resource gather and people quit. Along with other reasons of course, but crafting was made more difficult and we lost a lot of casuals.  

OW hunting will be fixed with more people and to get more people we need more content.  So fix the RVR to shut up the whiners and hopefully the devs can get back to putting in more stuff like raids and pirate fixes instead of pacifying crybaby EU players.

This was an RVR balance meeting.  We can't fix ow pvp. 

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Christendom said:

We've already lost the OW pvp hunters.  The only thing keeping the 600 players still here is the RVR.  Hunting was better pre fine woods because there were more people.  The fine woods patch made it more difficult to craft and resource gather and people quit. Along with other reasons of course, but crafting was made more difficult and we lost a lot of casuals.  

OW hunting will be fixed with more people and to get more people we need more content.  So fix the RVR to shut up the whiners and hopefully the devs can get back to putting in more stuff like raids and pirate fixes instead of pacifying crybaby EU players.

This was an RVR balance meeting.  We can't fix ow pvp. 

"Crybaby EU players" will be fine without you :)

Au revoir :P

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, Christendom said:

It was nice to have a meeting with multiple clans and nations and there was zero whining about night flips or screening.  We'll be fine.  

That cause it's part of the game, you pick your fights when your can do the most damage.  You don't ask, "Hay Christendom I hear your having noon tea so we are going to wait until three o'clock to attack your port."  No I attack him while he has his feet up and kicked back having his tea and relaxing for a nice lunch.   Than he says screw that nasty Pirate.   I'll get you back and he calls his boys and they attack us while we are all at church Wednesday night (code name for the strip club).    Than we go screw him we will get our port back while they are having dinner with their family. 

Point is we just keep fighting back and forth and some time it's not during one of our prime times, that is war.

***DISCLAIMER*** Oh this story above is made up.  I have no plan to attack any one during their noon tea and I'm not saying Christendom has noon tea either and I can not confirm or not that I go to "CHURCH" on Wed nights, but I'm pretty sure I show up on the 2 dollar Tuesdays. ***DISCLAIMER***

PS I'm a pirate never trust anything I say.....

Edited by Sir Texas Sir
  • Like 4

38 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

Axel, you can't convert them to the BORK religion easily, you must give it time. You're the priest after all.

w6yXuO8.gif

Next meeting we should have a more definitive view of the admins vision for this wipe and hopefully our concerns about resources are met positively. Hopefully as well we will have a more defined picture of each factions make up and we can begin to form some resemblance of organization to create possible means of order as factions to reduce the chaos created by not having game created alliances if the devs remove politics.

6 minutes ago, Davos Seasworth said:

w6yXuO8.gif

Next meeting we should have a more definitive view of the admins vision for this wipe and hopefully our concerns about resources are met positively. Hopefully as well we will have a more defined picture of each factions make up and we can begin to form some resemblance of organization to create possible means of order as factions to reduce the chaos created by not having game created alliances if the devs remove politics.

Swedish Chef wills it!   (To be exact)

23 hours ago, monk33y said:

Don't worry our eastern alliance friends we will welcome to bk to global server in a few months when they merge your empty server into our busy one :P

Hehe 

Won`t happen:)

Already has been said: When we sleep,you play, when we play,you sleep. Fair enough and no reason to go to global for Euros :)

And yet large numbers of eu players are going global!

What's the point going eu server when almost all the day is locked out! 

Where is there any fun playing against nation(s) who cries about any and everything but will use all the dirty tricks to win.

Wheres any fun in a game where it's empty until 3 hrs in the evening, surely you'd rather play on a server where there is action 24/7. 

Edited by monk33y
  • Like 2

13 hours ago, monk33y said:

And yet large numbers of eu players are going global!

What's the point going eu server when almost all the day is locked out! 

Where is there any fun playing against nation(s) who cries about any and everything but will use all the dirty tricks to win.

Wheres any fun in a game where it's empty until 3 hrs in the evening, surely you'd rather play on a server where there is action 24/7. 

It's not because some euro player move to global that it makes "larges numbers".

with few players concentrate the game on some hours is not a bad idea. It will improve the fight when needed. If people leave the game to sleep who may blame them?

Îm not like some players of  global screaming on people than join euro server.

tbh, ATM I just have seen hater hating euro server and not people from euro hating global one.

So, when people on global will see they are most of the times not able to join pb due of their time, we won't blame them to come back on Europe server.

think what you want. 300 player on a global server playing on 24 hour or 300 player on a 12h server window... who will meet more people?

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

It's not because some euro player move to global that it makes "larges numbers".

with few players concentrate the game on some hours is not a bad idea. It will improve the fight when needed. If people leave the game to sleep who may blame them?

Îm not like some players of  global screaming on people than join euro server.

tbh, ATM I just have seen hater hating euro server and not people from euro hating global one.

So, when people on global will see they are most of the times not able to join pb due of their time, we won't blame them to come back on Europe server.

think what you want. 300 player on a global server playing on 24 hour or 300 player on a 12h server window... who will meet more people?

Dear Keirrip,

You guys got what you wanted, a nice eurocentric server where you guys can have PBs for 4 hours and then log off and have a full refreshing nights rest.  It sounds delightfully boring to me, but to each his own right?  You have your special safe space American free zone, go enjoy it.  Now please go piss off and leave us be while we clean up the mess you guys left behind here.  I sincerely hope you enjoy that server in the short time it takes for the Danes or Swedes to bully up the french nation, you and I both know it's coming, and we'll save a nice empty french nation spot right here on ole PVP Global for you when you return.  We might even keep the power on for you.  

Best of luck!  Au revoir mes amis!
- All of PVP Global.

P.S. - Seriously dude, I hope to god they fix the logging off in front of ports and ship duping when the new patch hits.  If not, you're gonna need lots of luck.

Edited by Christendom
  • Like 1

Why you guys doing such drama here - case is simple people will choose servers or nations on their own no need this soap opera here. Christendom why are you even suprise that EU people want be active part in RvR and PB? We got this problem in PotBS - that nightflips drove off many EU players from game - there was no point doing any effort when you loosing ports at our night time without single shoot. Plus Admin said that on steam will be thing allow to change nations after - so buy it and use it if not happy:D

Edited by Bart Smith
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, PIerrick de Badas said:

Blocking out half the world in your 12h EU bubble will direct and/or convert players to the "all-inclusive" Global server where Port Battles can be had 24/7.

Bonne chance.

Edited by WhiskeyTangoFoxtrot
  • Like 1

It will be interesting to see how many play on each server after the wipe.  It certainly looks like the EU server is going to have far less players than the current PvP1 server.  Personally, I look forward to having more players on what will become the Global server - and yes, there will be PB's at all hours - so be it.  Hopefully we have enough players to make that work...

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Bart Smith said:

Why you guys doing such drama here - case is simple people will choose servers or nations on their own no need this soap opera here. Christendom why are you even suprise that EU people want be active part in RvR and PB? We got this problem in PotBS - that nightflips drove off many EU players from game - there was no point doing any effort when you loosing ports at our night time without single shoot. Plus Admin said that on steam will be thing allow to change nations after - so buy it and use it if not happy:D

uh what

8 minutes ago, ElricTheTwo said:

It will be interesting to see how many play on each server after the wipe.  It certainly looks like the EU server is going to have far less players than the current PvP1 server.  Personally, I look forward to having more players on what will become the Global server - and yes, there will be PB's at all hours - so be it.  Hopefully we have enough players to make that work...

Why you think EU may be less populated? Most of game copies was sold in Europe i guess...to be specific i prefer playing on one server but my experience from any past game i played telling me that there is always issue with timezones.

Edited by Bart Smith
  • Like 1

Just now, Bart Smith said:

Why you think EU may be leess populated? Most of game copies was sold in Europe i guess...to be specific i prefer playing on one server but my experience from any past game i played telling me its there is always issue with timezones.

I personally know 12-15 players moving from PvP1 to Global.  This is just the few I know.  I hear there are many more moving - we will have to see after the wipe how many stay on their new server - but it looks like enough PvP1 player are moving to global to balance out the 2 servers in terms of players.

With the removal of alliances after the upcoming wipe. Certain eastern alliance members from pvp eu1 will have a tricky situation to deal with! Who will the Danes and sweeds crush once they have captured next to empty us/gb ports!!

Which nation outside of the Danes are able to even field a full experienced fleet!!

I hope we get a weekly update from global and eu servers