Game-Labs Forum

PVP Global Server - Nation/Clan Summit - April 1st

Christendom

4 hours ago, Davos Seasworth said:

More than likely do. People tend to go to their nation of origin, knowledge on a faction, assumed spoken language, where their friends are, etc. From what I recall Pirates, United States, and Great Britain are three largest factions on pvp2 by a land slide. If I am not mistaken it is similar on PvP1.

Kind of, yes. 

20 hours ago, Christendom said:

Read the entire post before criticizing.  Jeheil will most likely be in attendance and will be streaming the meeting.  It is not feasible or productive to get EVERYONE on TS.  

If Jeheil cannot be on I'll stream it.

I will be there, Mrs J is delighted with more 3am melarkie, how could I let her down.

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, Mike the Mongel said:

No dis respect intended but wow I can see some clash of egos coming soon....the appointed or even self appointed leaders on PvP1 and PvP2 will make this very interesting.

Yup...  and that should help some of us in the small nations.   I am already hearing of a number of players leaving their clans at the wipe due to their respective (but not respected) clan leaders....

• Like 5

45 minutes ago, ElricTheTwo said:

I am already hearing of a number of players leaving their clans at the wipe due to their respective (but not respected) clan leaders....

yeah I was hearing that as well. The game is going to be turned upside down for a while it seems.

Edited by Davos Seasworth

2 hours ago, Aegir said:

There's currently a dammsugare shortage because the blasted sailors can't keep their hands off the arrack shipments.

I advocate the harshest punishment for those, listening to bad early 2000 music.

Well I will at least be there through the stream listening, commenting and yawning probably (due to me being at a test the whole day)

• Like 1