Game-Labs Forum

[PvP2 US] Political Situation's and Port Battles reports

Sir Texas Sir

48 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

edit: i just now noticed most of these you outnumber them player wise. AI are notoriously awful. So no. these are not you getting ganked. 

I just went through and counted other than the one that brits jumped into a mission we where doing at Cap Fran the other side had same or more players if you take out the AI.  Yah I forget ya'll don't count AI.  I'm sorry syaing they are awfull is not an excuse as to why ya'll suck so bad even when you have twice as many numbers or more when you add in AI.   Though we know how much a crutch they are for ya'll.  If you stop depending on them you guys would get better.  We are loving the shallow water ROE cause it means no more fights that are 29+ vs 15 fights (Front of Morgan Bluff which was like 15 vs 10 players but add in all the AI made it 29+ vs 15).   I'm sorry AI COUNT EVEN IF YOU PULL IN A FLEET.  If it's a 30 vs 15 fight it's still 2 vs 1.   So loosing in those fights there is ZERO excuse at all with those numbers.   All we hear is excuses and excuses over and over.  Instead ya'll should just get out there and fight.  Stop being a bunch of care bear cry babies.

48 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

you are starting to blend in well,. keep it up! ;) 

He's gotten more kills the first day being with us than he ever had on ya'lls side so I think he is fitting in very well with us.   Folks want action, sitting around hiding doesn't give them that.

2 minutes ago, Sir Texas Sir said:

He's gotten more kills the first day being with us than he ever had on ya'lls side so I think he is fitting in very well with us.   Folks want action, sitting around hiding doesn't give them that.

haha. oh trust me. i know. 

• Like 1

Actually off that....

All,

Do you want like PvP(1) 2 pinned threads.

1. PvP(2) US Battle Reports

2. PvP(2) US Political Situation

if so I will ask SirTexas and Ink to setup the pair? will take a couple of days to do. Let me know.

Norfolk

Edited by Norfolk nChance

45 minutes ago, Norfolk nChance said:

Hi Guys,

I love all the banter and smack, but can we keep to politics and the PB reports please with the banter/smack on the other thread I think SirTexas  setup

cheers

Norfolk.

I tried for a while to keep them going here. But i think it got too salty. idk. either way, here is the link 

• Like 1

All,

OK, keep on this thread till I instruct otherwise all PB Reports, Politics and SMACK.

Sir Texas,

Please can you start TWO a new threads titled

"PvP(2) US Port Battle Reports"

"PvP(2) US Political Situation" - on this page cut and paste your OP Nation/Clan breakdown

and block out the next 3 or 4 reply's in each thread for future use.

Ink,

have sent you an email with instructions

kind regards

Norfolk nChance

Edited by Norfolk nChance

Portobelo 8:15am eastern USA Time.

They showed, they ran...  and a few more outside choosing not to join.  The mighty Can't Kill Anyone clan wimping out again...  way to go Cordova - I see your clan members are listening to their inspiring leader.... 

CKA clan member "should we fight today?",

Cordova "no it is too early and there are too many enemy, let's run and hid, PvP is too difficult, we need to find some unsuspecting AI to attack".

CKA clan member "excellent, as long as it is an unarmed trader, I didn't want to lose this green ship I just bought".

CF17B7D14C620A0FA025CB2B4E8FC6209A4F33AB

Edited by ElricTheTwo

7 hours ago, ElricTheTwo said:

Portobelo 8:15am eastern USA Time.

They showed, they ran...  and a few more outside choosing not to join.  The mighty Can't Kill Anyone clan wimping out again...  way to go Cordova - I see your clan members are listening to their inspiring leader.... 

CKA clan member "should we fight today?",

Cordova "no it is too early and there are too many enemy, let's run and hid, PvP is too difficult, we need to find some unsuspecting AI to attack".

CKA clan member "excellent, as long as it is an unarmed trader, I didn't want to lose this green ship I just bought".

CF17B7D14C620A0FA025CB2B4E8FC6209A4F33AB

and with this, the dutch no longer have access to silver after tonight, which the pirates will certainly win. Sad day. 

Help us hold Abaco as you did last time and I think the US will be more open to assisting the Dutch seeing how the Spanish are clearly going with the pirate alliance.  Our alliance will have to wait though as the DD gang all voted for spain last time.

32 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

and with this, the dutch no longer have access to silver after tonight, which the pirates will certainly win. Sad day. 

And whose fault is that...  you chose not to defend, your allies chose not to defend.  In fact your allies are worthless. 

You should have adequate supplies of copper and silver as you and your allies controlled nearly all of it for months.  When France was pushed back to one port by the Dutch, you were not exactly sympathetic.  Now the roles are reversed.   I campaigned to allow each nation to have critical resources - "no said the care-bears..."   

Between the pirates, the Danes and the Swedes, finally Spain and France actually have some life.  The colors on the map are changing - and will likely change some more.  So you better hunker down...

Edited by ElricTheTwo

41 minutes ago, ElricTheTwo said:

So you better hunker down...

We'll do what the French did and find something better to do. Not going to give into the satisfaction of bullies and incest loving white supremacists.

44 minutes ago, SS Minnow said:

Spanish are clearly going with the pirate alliance.  

They told GB, US, Pirates, and pretty much everyone else except France to go hello kitty. Understandable to and with full respect to @Teutonic for doing.

Edited by Davos Seasworth

I don't get why people complain about Black Flag ganking them like we're the only ones. Our clan gets ganked all the time just like the NATs do. I once had a fleet of 18 players gank my one Niagara, but I hardly cared since it was normal to see it happen.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Davos Seasworth said:

We'll do what the French did and find something better to do. Not going to give into the satisfaction of bullies and incest loving white supremacists.

When you make verbal attacks on people that you don't like, all you are doing is lowering yourself to what you espouse as bad...

It is easy to quit....  it seems to be THE thing for the Dutch / care-bears to do when the going gets tough.  Everyone is all gung-ho pushing nations to 1 port, but can't take the heat when the roles are reversed.

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Latron said:

I don't get why people complain about Black Flag ganking them like we're the only ones. Our clan gets ganked all the time just like the NATs do. I once had a fleet of 18 players gank my one Niagara, but I hardly cared since it was normal to see it happen.

Agreed. It is just part of the game. Maybe more relative with the low population so it comes to the surface.

35 minutes ago, ElricTheTwo said:

When you make verbal attacks on people that you don't like, all you are doing is lowering yourself to what you espouse as bad...

People can hate me all they want or think I am shit. I always have an open door when I am on TS. Anyone can come in and get to know me if they want to and not come into the TS all frustrated and looking to insult. I dont care for bullies and especially racists. Pirates have been bullying everyone that is connected to GB, US, or stood up to them. Attempting to force everyone to play the way they want, have alliances set up to where they can control the server with much more ease, and hold on to all the silver and gold for themselves, yet state these bogus statements that they want to help small guys out and a better server for everyone. They have shown me none of this. Only to people that stepped in line. Frankly, its just like one of the reasons why I got my guys out of GB getting away from individuals that just wanted to push people around. Calling those Swedes like they are. Sweden will never grow with them there. Would have gone there instead of Dutch if it was not for them.

35 minutes ago, ElricTheTwo said:

It is easy to quit....  it seems to be THE thing for the Dutch / care-bears to do when the going gets tough.  

When your having to go between two to three hostilities trying to lower them, crossing the map to try to help allies, and then trying to find the time to earn gold and craft with the small population that we have you would be tired too. In the +5hrs or so I spend on the game per day the last few weeks I spent most of those hours sailing to locations or dealing with hostilities. Only one 1st rate and a couple junk 2nd rates. Was attempting to work on my crafting but that was cut short. A lot of us are just tired and are taking a break. Few of us got our EU iv game starting tonight, I have arma combat missions I can get back into. Few are popping in PvP1 to actually get some good fights and experience. Etc. We will come back on our own accord. Not on someone elses schedule. 

2 hours ago, ElricTheTwo said:

And whose fault is that...  you chose not to defend, your allies chose not to defend.  In fact your allies are worthless. 

You should have adequate supplies of copper and silver as you and your allies controlled nearly all of it for months.  When France was pushed back to one port by the Dutch, you were not exactly sympathetic.  Now the roles are reversed.   I campaigned to allow each nation to have critical resources - "no said the care-bears..."   

Between the pirates, the Danes and the Swedes, finally Spain and France actually have some life.  The colors on the map are changing - and will likely change some more.  So you better hunker down...

I am just calling out your ally's lies for the last few months. Clearly you guys have always been the carebears. And you guys are the new mega alliance ruining the server <--- such a stupid concept. But thats what was used for the last 3 months, so we will use it now. 

4 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

I am just calling out your ally's lies for the last few months. Clearly you guys have always been the carebears. And you guys are the new mega alliance ruining the server <--- such a stupid concept. But thats what was used for the last 3 months, so we will use it now. 

At no point has the US/GB/Dutch alliance looked like changing... so the best way to beat an enemy is to use their tactics - gang up.  .  apparently you have a very short memory.  Broken promises to me personally about France  -about not taking the last French region, about letting us take those regions back...  Don't expect sympathy.  I think this is called revenge....  and it is sweet for now.

Hopefully the Dutch/USA/GB split up - at which point the Swede/Dane/French (and now Spanish) would likely split up. 

Edited by ElricTheTwo

1 hour ago, ElricTheTwo said:

It is easy to quit....  it seems to be THE thing for the Dutch / care-bears to do when the going gets tough.  Everyone is all gung-ho pushing nations to 1 port, but can't take the heat when the roles are reversed.

Also, "sad day" is in a sarcastic connotation, we have been preparing for this for a while, especially knowing your allies have always been a bunch of lying chumps. Its interesting though, how you guys were crying for so long, and vowed to never do the same, yet here you are. lmao 

Just now, ElricTheTwo said:

At no point has the US/GB/Dutch alliance looked like changing... so the best way to beat an enemy is to use their tactics - gang up.  .  apparently you have a very short memory.  Broken promises to me personally about France  -about not taking the last French region, about letting us take those regions back...  Don't expect sympathy.  I think this is called revenge....  and it is sweet for now.

do you not have those regions back? your last part letting you take them back. we did. otherwise you wouldnt have them, you got them before the danes. God elric you are starting to be more pirate like, its a shame, used to respect you. Now i wonder if you are any better than them.

47 minutes ago, OneEyedSnake said:

All I'll say is that you chose a side. The choice was very sound and thus helped you guys greatly. However as Bob Dylan sang so prophetically-

43 minutes ago, ElricTheTwo said:

Hopefully the Dutch/USA/GB split up - at which point the Swede/Dane/French (and now Spanish) would likely split up. 

Sadly I think the precedent for the alliance is set on all servers now, it would take nothing short of a miracle to break up Lionshaft & Cordova from their Union. As such I think the devs should rename the USA the Thirteen Colonies to reflect their current status as a British puppet.

Edited by Juan Alfonso
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Juan Alfonso said:

Sadly I think the precedent for the alliance is set on all servers now, it would take nothing short of a miracle to break up Lionshaft & Cordova from their Union. As such I think the devs should rename the USA the Thirteen Colonies to reflect their current status as a British puppet.

Agreed. Although pvp1 functions still because of the close to 500 pop they can get. Factions are slightly more close than over here where pop is horribly lopsided to three factions.

Also this song was the one of the very few parts enjoyable in Watchman.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, ElricTheTwo said:

Don' t worry this will never happen. They haven't done this for months when they were in position to change anything. You recon they will do it now?
We been telling them that the hammer of justice coming on their heads, but they didn't listen. In their books it was ok to bully the server for 6 months straight, bringing 25+ outside for screen and 25 in the PB against 10-15. But this is not Ok for us to bring 25 to a PB.
Those baby kitten crying because they know soon as any of us can fill in thr PB they are fked.

P.S. don't bother replying to Snake. He feeds on lies and nonsense. Its not you who lost the respect. Its him never had one. He is on ignore list in-game for most of our clan. Let him crawl on the forum

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, koltes said:

P.S. don't bother replying to Snake. He feeds on lies and nonsense. Its not you who lost the respect. Its him never had one. He is on ignore list in-game for most of our clan. Let him crawl on the forum

"i feed on lies" yup. thanks for admitting to lying 

Damn, I just realized how naive I've been. A bunch of pirates have alts in Sweden and are fighting in their PB too. No matter which nation appears to be the aggressor, it's actually the Pirates. [face palm!]

Okay, please Pirates, give it to me straight... is that the reason you only want to fight US, Britain and the Dutch. You prefer your Swedish (or Danish, or French, or Spanish) alts over your US, Brit, and Dutch alts?

Another question... is there anyone honorable who plays for just one team? I'd like to ally with them?

Edited to clarify, I don't think having alts is dishonorable. I don't currently do it, but can imagine that one might be needed at some point. What I question is playing multiple characters in more than one nation and using them to push a specific unified strategy when the nations (or Pirates) are not allied. For example, one player attacking a nation as a Swede, as a Pirate, and as who knows what other country. While it seems to be allowed in game mechanics, I don't like goofy manipulations of a game just so you can "win".

Edited by Farrago
changed for clarity