Game-Labs Forum

I dont get this speculations.

Think whatever you all like to but keep in mind the official estimated ETA is end of 2014.

It wont be this month for sure

They are talking about pre-order invites to the "Sea Trials" which is the final testing before the early access comes at the end of 14. See the admin's quote below...

The pre-orders invites to alpha sea trials will come this november.

Link to the quote http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/1539-pre-orders-open-for-naval-action/?p=39082

• Like 3

6am this morning...my phone pings with the receipt of an e-mail....frantically I open the e-mail hoping, expecting, anticipating the Golden Ticket, the Magic Key, the DaVinci Code!

Damn Pay Pal telling me my card details expire at the end of the month.......

BAH HUMBUG!! :(

• Like 7

6am this morning...my phone pings with the receipt of an e-mail....frantically I open the e-mail hoping, expecting, anticipating the Golden Ticket, the Magic Key, the DaVinci Code!

Damn Pay Pal telling me my card details expire at the end of the month.......

BAH HUMBUG!! :(

jajajajajajajajajaja, sorry that was so fun!!!! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D

Let me start aplied for testing was promised that would get a change like manny others let me play........... this is the first awsome sailing game since east India company and sea dogs. Potbs turned to soon into a magic game no challanges even drunk it was easy mode...... i will whait eating my fingers to the bone. ;-)