Game-Labs Forum

Your nemesis!

Mrdoomed

This topic is ment to be FRIENDLY and to promote and applaud friendly rivalries between players, clans , friendly or enemy.

It would be cool to keep this thread going for a long time sorta like a newspaper of "historic confrontation " between enemies.

Ill start by naming Rear admiral Willis of the United States. As a man who fancies himself a " real pirate" trying to earn an honest wage along the Atlantic coast i find one captain who thwarts my attempts every time i see him.

Captain Willis and my self have had some magnificent 1vs1 20vs1 and 1 vs 20s and the outcome has varried . He is one of the few who has sent me to the bottom more than once but i do like to thinki have escaped him more than not making it back to port to drink my riches away, thus giving myself the advantage in our face offs.

Hes always been a good, clean, witty opponent who likes to have friendly banter.

I look forward to the next and any time i escape his grasp.

If anyone would like to share a similar style post please do as often as you want. It would be cool to see all the small games going on in the midst of the larger game. Just PLEASE keep it clean and toxic free.

• Like 7

LOL...  pretty much any of the RAE guys.  

It started off pretty toxic, but I think we've developed a healthy respect for each other....

O7!!!

edit:  good thread topic, by the way!

Edited by Vernon Merrill
  • Like 6

Cecil Sealous ... shakes fist !!!  I shall never forget that dreadful day ...

The attack was well planned and the tag was perfect... except the lookout didn't count for the heavy frigate speed.

We, me crew and I, make haste and jump aboard the trader schooner finding a exorbitant amount of silver and started preparing he for a fast retreat off the scene. But captain Cecil had to interfere and send a party to get on the trader and therefore deny us the silvery glittery prize.

( everything happened in the same battle instance. I go fast and get the trader to strike colours and cecil comes forces me away and denies me the full capture )

We made a hasty escape under those massive guns and cursed the silver he just denied us.

The only way to break the curse was to return it to the trader. As much as we know the silver is still out there, every single coin piece used....

... so if you find yourself under suspicious circumstances that almost seem like black magic, you ship or modules most certainly have been built using one of the cursed coins.

Captain Cecil we shall meet again...

• Like 3

On PvP2, I'd have to say John Bernard Shaw Cable and Dbl 00 Buck from Brit have been quite fun opponents, always catching me as the straggler leaving a PB. GGs mates.

Facing the pirate team of Loco Bandito, Duncan McFail, Latron, Zep the Black, with at times 7Grams and Ashcanibics, always turns out with me playing submarine...the latter of the group being my all time nemesis. I think I've given Ashcan and his gold boarding ship enough ships to form a fleet. :)

Edited by Cpt Blackthorne

Very very cool stories. Just what i was hoping to promote.

Feel free to post as many times as you want. Will be cool to see if nemesis changes or to see how many times he or she has thearted you.

Pics would be nice too, cuz none of these stories happened if there's no screenshot to prove it. :D (so that means i've not sunk as many times as my post suggests. heh)

Fun with Loco and Duncan where we finally outnumbered a rat gank group :)

MGVJqD4.gif

And that one time when Ashcan was captured...after a PB outside Grand Turk, I think. But of course...I still played submarine after awhile.

anyg748.gif

On PvP2, I'd have to say John Bernard Shaw Cable and Dbl 00 Buck from Brit have been quite fun opponents, always catching me as the straggler leaving a PB. GGs mates.

Facing the pirate team of Loco Bandito, Duncan McFail, Latron, Zep the Black, with at times 7Grams and Ashcanibics, always turns out with me playing submarine...the latter of the group being my all time nemesis. I think I've given Ashcan and his gold boarding ship enough ships to form a fleet. :)

It was funny we where on TS last night and the topic got to be about some of the old days and UNKN got brought up how we had pretty much was a thorn to there side in the Bahamas and we where pretty much a small clan.  Now I fight along side the people that use to sink me all the time.   For me I'll be honest and say Nurtyle was one of mine and many others thorns.   I'll be honest and will tell you folks there was a lot of green on green that accidently happend right after he switched over cause you just auto see a name and fire upon them.  Than remember they are now on your team lol

• Like 1

I cannot help but to claim my nemesis as whomever the forum user "Forlorn Hope" is.  Not only is Forlorn Hope the name I have used in first person shooters for years, on looking at his profile, we also share a birthday!

I have no idea who he is in game, but I will find him, and I will destroy this Doppelgänger.

• Like 4

The roaming Dutch sea bandit Karas (PVP1) has become the scourge off the Havana coast. A hefty reward on his head, but he persists capturing unwary traders, skilfully battling and defeating heavier opponents, and wittingly evading retribution fleets with his magical Surprise.

Kudos to Captain Karas. Honour to whom honour deserves.  I hope never to meet you again.

Jefe de Escuadra Navarro

• Like 3