Today the honourable

Dutch Nation High Council 

consisting of the representatives of the Clans 

XIX, ARSE, LIONS, PVP, WOLF, 7UP, PPP, AIE, PFK

has decided to declare the

Dutch FDM Clan 

rogue.

---

This clan has stated by a representative that it does not follow the decisions made by the Dutch Nation High Council.

As a result of this the Dutch Nation High Council wanted to warn the Dutch allies that this clan might attack ships of our allies in open waters.

Furthermore the Dutch Nation High Council declares that any member of this clan may be considered fair game.

gallery_21363_381_38405.png

Edited by Dick Brave
  • Like 6

Can't you guys (brits, dutch) just talk to each other directly? And tell each other what players/clans are (/not) in your respective councils. This really doesn't need to be "officially declared" in the National News section.

Until the diplomacy patch, the meta-game should be considered opt-in not opt-out.

Edited by Anolytic
  • Like 2

Can't you guys (brits, dutch) just talk to each other directly? And tell each other what players/clans are (/not) in your respective councils. This really doesn't need to be "officially declared" in the National News section.

Until the diplomacy patch, the meta-game should be considered opt-in not opt-out.

Now, there are official statemends about peace, war and treatys player may rely upon even when they are not organised in a clan.

For sure, our diplomats are talking to out allies diplomats about such topics.

But we have to take care about those unorganised players too and obiously a post in the National News forum seems to be the best option to achieve this.

Edited by Dick Brave
  • Like 2

National News - news that one dutch clan went rogue and act against rest of the nation is for sure worth to post in this section imo. This forum section was created for: Diplomacy, role-play, events, battle reports, light forum PvP. This post is part of diplomacy news to warn allied nation players about rouge actions of specific group of players.

• Like 9

(OOC)

Don't muck up this topic please. Use General Discussion. ;)

Yes, it does. We still need to define the how we go from clan to independent nation. ;)

Lots of questions need to be answered.

How does this affect green-on-green? Currently you automatically are tossed into Piracy.

Do we allow for green-on-green within a Nation after such a declaration? I'm inclined to say no.

That would mean we need a National edict that evicts a Clan, but does not toss them into Piracy.

But then, are they already an independent Nation? That I consider a step too far.

Bring back Neutral (Nation) maybe? For the conquering clans as opposed to the Piracy clans.

Interesting problems.

It's all about options.
Come to Pirates, we got Medkits. Yarr.. Yarr.. :P Edited by Skully

ROYAL clan with the assistance of WHALE and several other British clans has taken the ports up to Canalete back in the last two days thereby hopefully concluding this nasty business and restoring order to the South.

Happy that this little interruption did not cause any further troubles - a big thanks to the diplomats who quickly analyzed the situation and gave a green light for taking the ports in this little expedition.

Edited by JollyRoger1516
  • Like 2

The honourable

offers their cooperation to the grand nations of

France, Sweden and Denmark-Norway

to encounter the Pirates thread led by the unholy brotherhood of the SORRY clan,

within the good spirit of the Treaty of the Antilles.

---

With the Treaty of the Antliies our four nations have created a zone of safety for our traders

from Canalete to the island of The Settlement, from La Mona to Santo Tomé de Guayana. 

As we saw during the past days this safe zone is threatened by the Pirates spawn.

Coming from the north of our four nations territory the grand nation of Denmark-Norway faced this thread first.

Therefore Denmark-Norway has already entered the state of war with the SORRY brotherhood.

It is the believe of the Dutch Nation High Council that the Pirate clans  will not stop their advance to the south.

Therefore the Dutch Nation High council recalls the good spirit of the Treaty of the Antilles and kindly ask the grand nations of

France, Sweden and Denmark-Norway 

to stand all together with the Dutch Nation and send the black breed back into the dark holes where they came from and where they belong to.

The Dutch Nation Diplomatic Corps is ready to talk to the diplomats of 

France, Sweden and Denmark-Norway to conclude a mutual agreement of cooperation against this thread.

Edited by Dick Brave
  • Like 4

Grandiloquent words to say: Hey, let´s bully together.

Those ordinary words may be suitable for a tavern in the harbour of La Habana, but I doubt that even Spanish diplomats would use such phrases of an ordinary seaman.

But since the Spaniards are, oh what a surprise, not subject of this post, I guess it's not your business anyway, except you were allied with the Pirates.

Edited by Dick Brave
  • Like 4

Can't you underatand not wvery allied nation players are in the other council or in clans? Would be pretty useless just tell this directly while 60-70% of the playerbase will never read or hear about that. Thanks for understanding

• 2 weeks later...

The honourable

requests applications for the post of a

Dutch Nation International Diplomat

---

Due to the current reorganisation of the Dutch Nation Diplomatic Corps,

the Dutch Nation High Council has decided to elect new International Diplomats.

Any honourable Captain of the glorious Dutch Nation may apply for that post until 1st of September and introduce himself to the Dutch Nation High Council on 1st or 4th of September on invitation.

Applications can be made here or directly to the Dutch Nation High Council.

Edited by Dick Brave
  • Like 1

One Dutch Clan Rogue is one less Dutch Clan to Spain. 

Now, in the meantime (three weeks!) we are quite sure that this was a Pirate or Spanish spy trying to disunite the Dutch Nation and Great Britains alliance. Probably it was you? So after all not a loss in any way.

Be assured, that Dutch Captains are ready to fight you everytime, anywhere. 

Edited by Dick Brave
  • Like 1

question:

I was once a honourable merchant of the Dutch nation (Hethwill can witness),

I turned pirate, because my belief was not in order with the doctrine of Johannes Calvin.

Now, with the new "praying" button ingame, I went back to my roots and right before Willemstad, praying,

I found back my lost soul.

I´d be grateful if you could grant me amnesty. If you do so, I will consider to apply.

I am a honourable pirate with good connections all over the world.

But I have one question?

Can you guarantee me the following rights, the priviliges i have being a pirate?

• Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of person
  • no slavery
  • No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment, to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile
  • Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him
  • Everyone has the right to leave the Dutch nation, including his own, and to return to his country
  • No one shall be arbitrarily deprived of his property
  • Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression
  • Everyone, as a member of society, has the right to social security
  • any Dutch will act towards one another in a spirit of brotherhood

Am I entitled to all the rights and freedoms of the glorious DUTCH nation, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion?

Please, consider me.

Edited by Wilson09
  • Like 3

question:

I turned pirate, because my belief was not in order with the doctrine of Johannes Calvin.

Now, with the new "praying" button ingame, I went back to my roots and right before Willemstad, praying,

I´d be grateful if you could grant me amnesty. If you do so, I will consider to apply.

But I have one question?

Can you guarantee me the following rights, the priviliges i have being a pirate?

• no slavery
  • No one shall be subjected to torture or to cruel, inhuman or degrading treatment or punishment, to arbitrary arrest, detention or exile
  • Everyone is entitled in full equality to a fair and public hearing by an independent and impartial tribunal, in the determination of his rights and obligations and of any criminal charge against him
  • Everyone has the right to leave the Dutch nation, including his own, and to return to his country

Am I entitled to all the rights and freedoms of the glorious DUTCH nation, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion?

Please, consider me.

landscape-1452724365-2016-oscar-nominati

• Like 1

question:

But I have one question?

Can you guarantuee me the following rights, the priviliges i have being a pirate?

• no slavery

Please, consider me.

Clearly, my son, you are a confused soul.

Not only you claim to follow the deviant doctrine of Calvinus, but now you demand conditions abhorrent to any sovereign, even de Dutch council will find your ideas abominable, twisted and contrary to the foundations of any well ruled nation, not to talk about the economic interests of your traders and merchantmen, and their lucrative slave business.

The conditions you demand go against the divine order established on earth by God, and enforced by our eathly rulers. Your ideas will only bring misery, ruin, chaos and anarchy to our kingdoms.

I know it should not concern me, since you are the problem of the Dutch Council but, in case you try knocking in someone else's door, as Metropolitan Archbishop of Havana, and spiritual leader of all the Caribbean, I hereby excommunicate you.

So I recommend you don´t get anywhere near Spanish waters, where the Cruisader Warriors of the Santa Hermandad patrol, or Spanish ports, where my Holy Inquisition officers keep a watchful eye on any heretic disembarking in the docks.

I recommend that, instead of trying to rejoin the Dutch, which seems to be a well ruled nation, with serious leaders despite their recalcitrant portestantism, you try to join the ranks of the godless revolutionaries from the former British colonies north of Florida, who seem to look upon these new ideas with simpathy, which will be their undoing.

May god have pity of your poor soul.

• Like 9

The honourable

requests applications for the post of a

Dutch Nation International Diplomat

---

Due to the current reorganisation of the Dutch Nation Diplomatic Corps,

the Dutch Nation High Council has decided to elect new International Diplomats.

Any honourable Captain of the glorious Dutch Nation may apply for that post until 1st of September and introduce himself to the Dutch Nation High Council on 1st or 4th of September on invitation.

Applications can be made here or directly to the Dutch Nation High Council.

After have seen how yor diplomacy work or not, I really think it can't be worst to let it lead by an ennemy on your nation.

It's why, althought i'm really busy with my irl and the few things i'm doing into Naval action, i may accept this charge to help you have a decent representation around.

You can contact me to know my need in term of salary but beeing an ambassador is something costy as you have to show the other nation as rich as your nation is.

to begin, i Think we (dutch), should show the french good sign of peace and give them all the ports they gave us for antille streaty.

After that, we may declare war to britain to balance the server as they are around 33% of the total population of the server.

Finally... Hum lets see if I'm engage before giving you all my tips :-)

Fair winds ;-)

• Like 3

You can have Wilson for free.

Problem is, if you wanted to get rid off me, you needed to do the opposite.

Not destroy my reputation but to lift it!

So, you want to keep me by any cost?

I fully understand, but many nations contacted me to reveal / hand over and explain the top-secret documents of Lord Vicious called

"The art of deceiving the enemy and secure win in every single battle"

Until now, I never handed over any information, so call me

• honest
  • loyal
  • trustworthy
  • religious

I am in command of the

• English, Spanish, French, Dutch, Italian, German and Portuguese language.

Baisc skills on writing and reading Latin.

Edited by Wilson09

After have seen how yor diplomacy work or not, I really think it can't be worst to let it lead by an ennemy on your nation.

It's why, althought i'm really busy with my irl and the few things i'm doing into Naval action, i may accept this charge to help you have a decent representation around.

You can contact me to know my need in term of salary but beeing an ambassador is something costy as you have to show the other nation as rich as your nation is.

to begin, i Think we (dutch), should show the french good sign of peace and give them all the ports they gave us for antille streaty.

After that, we may declare war to britain to balance the server as they are around 33% of the total population of the server.

Fair winds ;-)

Just backstab the nation danes told you to and you copy french 1 by 1.

Edited by CptEdwardKenway

Ummmm... yes.... i mean.... this is a great captain! Please dont take him from us!

And he is also a great portbattlefleetleader, i remember on one attack on a britsih port, he bought a flag for a british deep water port...and was sailing in a bellona or 3th rd!

Think about it! ;)

Every nation needs captains like him!

Edited by BlackSails
  • Like 1

Trolling ! (or stalking however you call it...)

players who want to destroy any fun ingame or outgame...

Does not make me a great diplomat loosing my temper, eh?

Better be a "rageboard"-suicide captain...

Edited by Wilson09

Fair winds ;-)

I know, sometimes it's hard for Frenchies to understand a foreign language si once again, only for you emphazied and in really large letters:

Any honourable Captain of the glorious Dutch Nation may apply for that post.

This clearly excludes you!

I suppose you only made that post to make a post since it is without any substance.

Have to ask sorry for the interruption but the whole situation reminds me of some fellow, all fancy dress, walking into "The Gouged Eye" tavern at La Orchila and, with a sneer and a uninsterested look about, announcing the highest station of diplomacy in the Dutch West Indies was open for the taking, such as the madame upstairs... An amusing announcement to make at a free port sir.  :) My own crew kept asking if this was for real.

Better find it amongst your peers on TS ?

• Like 2