Game-Labs Forum

Official Announcements of the Dutch Nation High Council

Dick Brave

I know it should not concern me, since you are the problem of the Dutch Council but, in case you try knocking in someone else's door, as Metropolitan Archbishop of Havana, and spiritual leader of all the Caribbean, I hereby excommunicate you.

So I recommend you don´t get anywhere near Spanish waters, where the Cruisader Warriors of the Santa Hermandad patrol, or Spanish ports, where my Holy Inquisition officers keep a watchful eye on any heretic disembarking in the docks.

Why the hell are you jumping into that thread? Does that topic belong to you in any way? You'd better go and pray for your own dark soul.

God knows I'm not a friend to any (Ex-) Pirate, but in this case Wilson has my sympathy.

So join your Crusaders of the Santa Hermapohrodite and patrol your greasy Spanish ports and for heavens sake leave us civilized, educated and cosmopolitan people alone.

• Like 1

Better find it amongst your peers on TS ?

Probably.

But being a Republic (you know... democracy and so on) we have decided to make this available to EVERY Dutch Nation member - not only the ones that are on TS at a certain time.

We have expected all this mockery. Esp. from people who have oviously nothing else to do or to say. But we also consider the importance of this post to reach as much Dutch Nation members as possible as a much higher interest than a hurt ego of a Dutch Nation High Council member.

So, at least we are going to stand that (except for me - but that's the reason why I'm not a Diplomat).

• Like 1

Any honourable Captain of the glorious Dutch Nation may apply for that post.

Do you really struggle so much to find a captain of such description in your nation...?

On a serious note, I anticipate your choice and whomever you choose I will give him a well-aimed 69 gun salute and welcome him to a talk with Danmark-Norge. I've had pleasant dealings quite recently with your interim diplomats. Your council might want to look no further.

Edited by Anolytic

Do you really struggle so much to find a captain of such description in your nation...?

On a serious note, I anticipate your choice and whomever you choose I will give him a well-aimed 69 gun salute and welcome him to a talk with Danmark-Norge. I've had pleasant dealings quite recently with your interim diplomats. Your council might want to look no further.

You're Danish? So this isn't your business anyway.

Why the hell are you jumping into that thread? Does that topic belong to you in any way? You'd better go and pray for your own dark soul.

God knows I'm not a friend to any (Ex-) Pirate, but in this case Wilson has my sympathy.

So join your Crusaders of the Santa Hermapohrodite and patrol your greasy Spanish ports and for heavens sake leave us civilized, educated and cosmopolitan people alone.

I have been praying for your black soul since our first fiery encounter, with little effect, it seems.

I was not aware that only the owners of the topic were allowed to intervene in the topic, who is the owner of this topic? You?  I thought a FORUM was open to anyone. It seems you are not as educated or civilized as you think, more of the contrary, if you do not know this simple fact. Anything but cosmopolitan, if you ask me.

For your enlightenment, here is the definition of Forum:

forum, fori noun

• declension: 2nd declension
A place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular issue can be exchanged.
"it will be a forum for consumers to exchange their views on medical research"

synonyms: meeting, assembly, gathering, rally, conference, seminar, convention, symposium, colloquium, caucus; More

Unless you have been chosen by the authorities as a moderator, in which case, feel free to erase my post,  you will have to bear with my writings anywhere I please.

I was reading, very amused , your internal bickerings and fruitless efforts to find a diplomat to represent your faction, when I found Wilson´s rambling about freedom of expression, end of slavery, or fair trial. As the ultimate religious and moral authority in the Caribbean, i had to intervene, since all these ideas are abominable in the eyes of God and any civilian authority that has been chosen to maintain the established order. That is why I intervened, if you care to read what I wrote.

As usual, I will not reply to your insults and lowly provocation, which again, define the kind of person you are.

Edited by Don Inocencio Botillo
  • Like 2

No need to intervene on this one my dutch friend.

That´s good role-playing and no trolling.

Look at his reply.

Amazing..."ultimate religious and moral authority in the Caribbean".

That´s why the Dutch are "reformed"...and the Spanish are doomed to burn in hell...

Damn baptists.... :D

As the ultimate religious and moral authority in the Caribbean, i had to intervene, since all these ideas are abominable in the eyes of God and any civilian authority that has been chosen to maintain the established order. That is why I intervened, if you care to read what I wrote.
Edited by Wilson09
  • Like 1

No need to intervene on this one my dutch friend.

That´s good role-playing and no trolling.

Look at his reply.

Amazing..."ultimate religious and moral authority in the Caribbean".

That´s why the Dutch are "reformed"...and the Spanish are doomed to burn in hell...

Damn baptists.... :D

As the ultimate religious and moral authority in the Caribbean, i had to intervene, since all these ideas are abominable in the eyes of God and any civilian authority that has been chosen to maintain the established order. That is why I intervened, if you care to read what I wrote.

Baptist? What baptist? I would be a papist by definition.

Baptists, with all their chaotic sects, and their farcical aquatic ceremonies will burn in hell, together with calvinists, lutherans and all other heretics that I, Metropolitan Archbishop of Havana designate as such. Including you.

As for the reform, the only reform I care for is from flesh to ash, with a good Auto da Fe, that I regularly organize in Havana, for the benefit of the faith and the rejoicing and education of the masses. A reformation you will certainly enjoy if you get too close to Spanish waters.

And thank you for your understanding. Teasing Dick Bravado is so fun!!!!!

• Like 3

And thank you for your understanding. Teasing Dick Bravado is so fun!!!!!

Yeah, sure.

But we should stop now. We are drifting away (maybe, you start a thread about the "religious foundations of the carribean

or something like this...would be fun, enough to discover...)

On topic!

This thread is about....

Dutch Nation High Council

requests applications for the post of a

Dutch Nation International Diplomat

• Like 1

Yeah, sure.

But we should stop now. We are drifting away (maybe, you start a thread about the "religious foundations of the carribean

or something like this...would be fun, enough to discover...)

On topic!

This thread is about....

Dutch Nation High Council

requests applications for the post of a

Dutch Nation International Diplomat

Ok then, i propose this guy:

dutch

And just for the sake of constructive dialogue between all nations:

cc5c00fba8543dcf042e0540440020a6

I have been praying for your black soul since our first fiery encounter, with little effect, it seems.

In our "first fiery encounter" like you call it YOU Sir were getting personal. THIS was completely inadequate and the reason why I stopped posting in a thread that have been started as some nice roleplay.

Now I will getting personal, but unlike YOU Sir, I'll use some kind words:

Since this thread, esp. the post you were referring to, has absolutely nothing to do with the Spanish Nation, could you please be so kind and stop spamming this thread with your off topic posts.

Additionally I believe that weird posts of pseudo-religious content are somewhat displaced in such a forum and may upset religious people, so i kindly ask you to stop this.

In our "first fiery encounter" like you call it YOU Sir were getting personal. THIS was completely inadequate and the reason why I stopped posting in a thread that have been started as some nice roleplay.

Now I will getting personal, but unlike YOU Sir, I'll use some kind words:

Since this thread, esp. the post you were referring to, has absolutely nothing to do with the Spanish Nation, could you please be so kind and stop spamming this thread with your off topic posts.

Additionally I believe that weird posts of pseudo-religious content are somewhat displaced in such a forum and may upset religious people, so i kindly ask you to stop this.

Of course, Dick

I will stop what you call spamming.

As for the pseudo religious content, it´s roleplay, as you say in your first line. And National news is for that, roleplay. The rules apply for all posts.

I will keenly apologize to anyone whose sensitivity has been somehow upset by my roleplay.

I find uplifting your newly found appreciation of other people's sentiments, keep it up!!

Have to ask sorry for the interruption but the whole situation reminds me of some fellow, all fancy dress, walking into "The Gouged Eye" tavern at La Orchila and, with a sneer and a uninsterested look about, announcing the highest station of diplomacy in the Dutch West Indies was open for the taking, such as the madame upstairs... An amusing announcement to make at a free port sir. :) My own crew kept asking if this was for real.

Better find it amongst your peers on TS ?

I was drunk, ok? ;-)

• Like 1

Clearly, my son, you are a confused soul.

Not only you claim to follow the deviant doctrine of Calvinus, but now you demand conditions abhorrent to any sovereign, even de Dutch council will find your ideas abominable, twisted and contrary to the foundations of any well ruled nation, not to talk about the economic interests of your traders and merchantmen, and their lucrative slave business.

The conditions you demand go against the divine order established on earth by God, and enforced by our eathly rulers. Your ideas will only bring misery, ruin, chaos and anarchy to our kingdoms.

I know it should not concern me, since you are the problem of the Dutch Council but, in case you try knocking in someone else's door, as Metropolitan Archbishop of Havana, and spiritual leader of all the Caribbean, I hereby excommunicate you.

So I recommend you don´t get anywhere near Spanish waters, where the Cruisader Warriors of the Santa Hermandad patrol, or Spanish ports, where my Holy Inquisition officers keep a watchful eye on any heretic disembarking in the docks.

I recommend that, instead of trying to rejoin the Dutch, which seems to be a well ruled nation, with serious leaders despite their recalcitrant portestantism, you try to join the ranks of the godless revolutionaries from the former British colonies north of Florida, who seem to look upon these new ideas with simpathy, which will be their undoing.

May god have pity of your poor soul.

GhePhuhh..(spit)

Ahh..I will keep it up....

let me refer to one of your letter:

http://forum.game-labs.net/index.php?/topic/15479-importante-y-confidencial-informe-de-la-santa-inquisici%C3%B3n/

"

Mijn kinderen, onverschrokken kapiteins van de koning van Spanje.

Het is met grote bezorgdheid in mijn hart, ik delen met je aanbidt het volgende verslag, verzonden door mijn agenten van de Heilige Inquisitie, verspreid Cuba:

SE Don Inocencio Botijo, Metropolitan aartsbisschop van Havana

Palacio Episcopal, Havana, Cuba.

De meeste Reverend, verklaart, zullen verwijzen de resultaten van de onderzoeken die onze officieren uit het uitvoeren in opdracht van VE om de stemming van het publiek en de adviezen die goede christenen hebben over de toekomst van de oorlog tegen de Marranos controleren Engels, sekteleden van wellustige koning Henry, de Nederlandse, afwijkende ketters, volgelingen van Luther, en Republikeinen rebellen goddeloze oud Engels voormalige koloniën ten noorden van Florida.  "

{28 July 2016 - 10:58 AM

Hijos míos, intrépidos capitanes del Rey de España.

Es con gran preocupación en mi corazón, que comparto con vuesas mercedes el siguiente informe, remitido por mis oficiales de la Santa Inquisición, repartidos por Cuba:

S.E. Don Inocencio Botijo, Arzobispo Metropolitano de la Habana

Palacio Episcopal, La Habana, Cuba.

Su Excelencia Reverendísima, por la presente, le remitimos los resultados de las investigaciones que nuestros oficiales han estado realizando por orden de V.E. para comprobar el estado de ánimo del vulgo y las opiniones que los buenos cristianos tienen sobre el devenir de la guerra contra los marranos Ingleses, seguidores del culto del lujurioso rey Enrique, los Holandeses, herejes desviacionistas, seguidores de Lutero, y los rebeldes republicanos sin Dios de las antiguas colonias Inglesas al norte de la Florida.

Como V.E. conoce bien, en tiempos recientes se han producido algunas derrotas que han llevado a la retirada de varios puertos al sur de Cuba, que con tanto ahinco defendieron nuestros capitanes, y a la pérdida completa de la Florida. Al mismo tiempo, algunos cobardes piratas enarbolando las banderas de estas naciones han aprovechado la presencia de nuestras flotas en los frentes de guerra para campar a su antojo frente a las aguas de La Habana, asolando el comercio y causando innumerables desmanes. Esta situación ha sido atajada en los últimos días por los capitanes Españoles que han derrotado a esos piratas en diversas ocasiones, causando estragos en sus miserables flotas. Tanto se estan acobardando estos rufianes herejes de mala calaña que ayer llegaron tan lejos como para lanzar una bandera de ataque falsa contra la ciudad de San Lázaro, para librarse del acoso al que nuestros capitanes los estaban sometiendo en esos momentos.}

-----------------------------------------------------------

we see you on the OW  water soon

and there will be no... mercy...

Edited by Thonys