Game-Labs Forum

[PvP1] Spain Defence against USA agression

Celtiberofrog

Frenchis mostly use one TS server, so its quite easy to read the amount of people on that server. Just check the amount of active clients, u don´t need any permission for that. Also u can count the amount of fleets they can send at a specific time.

Dutchis also have a Dutch Nation TS server, but a lot of our clans are using their own servers. Additional to that we have also a lot of PVE players who not rly care about having ports or not. But they are welcome too. :)

Official statistics? No, sry, I do not have. :/

Only these kind of unofficial statements about the relative strength of the nations... and o.c. the calculations everyone can make who has access to the nations ts servers.

Edited by praefect

La Habana, May 28th 1816

A port of the Spanish nation has been attacked by the United States today without any notice.

This regretful event is considered as an act of war.

The Spanish nation cannot tolerate having its border being violated and will react relevantly to this provocation.

Spain is therefore declaring war to the United States with immediat effect.

We strongly invite our agressors to initiate diplomatic negociation in order to repair that offensive act.

Viva el Rey !

Your "borders"? Or the borders of your oppressive, imperial empire?

I can't find Spain on the game map at all.

90% of usa ports in the gulf where taken by me when i was USa, i just take back what i did,  so USa have no credit on such ports.

SORRY will support the spanish , Usa should stay in their shitty corner, you just have taken some empty ports, and already act coky  Lol you never learn dont you?

Look at this guy... doesn't even have the courtesy to say by us (STARS/SS). Lord Vicious? More like Lord Wishes

Edited by Crayon

Becouse they cant, they flame my grammar, our firstrate fleet

Still not a single answer about the matanzas plan. So usa wanna talk about???????????? OR WANNA DEBATE MY GRAMMAR, OR SORRY FIRSTRATE FLEET? nobody is falling for your derail tentative.. talk about MATANZAS

Dear Mr. Vicious,

I am sorry, I am not privy to such information. But if brits and/or the US were betrayed by one of your alt accounts or your clans alt accounts then this is most unfortunate (just another broken mechanic your using to "game the game" i guess :/ ) or perhaps you have spies within our ranks?, I would love to talk about your "dread fleet" however it has been done before and I believe we ve reached an impass on this issue, besides it bores me now. :)

P.S -Any Cooperative action between US and Britain is welcomed by me, no matter who the target!

Kind regards

Captain saintjacktar

Australian Flotilla

Tattered Flags

United States

Edited by saintjacktar

Still not  a single answer about the matanzas plan. 

Ah sir i have your answer for you. Its called delusional paranoia. It is also normally associated with the personality traits such as narcissism and philological lying.   

Edited by Nic507
  • Like 1

I've edited this post after I read CeltiberoCaesar after I read his message below.

I was sent a message that I needed to send my message to CeltiberoFrog not CeltiberoCaesar so I just assumed that I sent it to the wrong person. After reading the message below I looked into it and I see I did in fact send a message to the proper person. Thank you for that CeltiberoCaesar.

This is what I wrote him and I have yet to receive an answer...

Sent 16 May 2016 - 12:42 PM

Celtiberofrog,
Congratulations on being chosen as the Spanish Council's next Diplomat. I hope our relationship can be as positive or at least respectful as we had with Gaizka. I will miss him. He was a good guy to work with.

What clan do you represent?

I'm assuming Gaizka has kept you informed or briefed you on the Spanish/US conversations.

Just in case I will highlight a few points. First the US is split between the west and the east. The east is primarily represented by the Spanish Council while it seems as if Forge is leading the groups in the west. This is changing I believe and if nothing else we will be forced to work alongside each other when the wipe happens. I am hoping to bring together the two groups by that time if I can find the time to do so.

The American Council's long standing position has been to see the Gulf split in half, top to bottom. We enjoy the Pvp but we also enjoy some port stability as well as a stable front as I imagine will help you guys out as much as it helps us. We had made an agreement with the Spanish a long time ago and it seems to be working well. We have come a long way since the beginning of the year and I hope we can continue this trend in the future.
There are multiple representatives of the council but I would start with Me first, then Stephen Decataur(TF), Northern Wolves or Chustler(TDA) then Erickilla(WBK)

Our TS info is

Becouse they cant,   they flame my grammar, our firstrate fleet

Still not  a single answer about the matanzas plan.   So usa wanna talk about???????????? OR WANNA DEBATE MY GRAMMAR, OR SORRY FIRSTRATE FLEET? nobody is falling for your derail tentative..  talk about MATANZAS 

I answer you easy. The lasting relationship with the Spanish has been between the American Council and the Spanish Council. The American Council has NEVER arranged such an agreement with the Brits. So please tell me where this information comes from. If there is any truth in it then it was probably done by the clans in the west that were not a part of the Council nor did they try to work with us. They only cried when you guys finally came across the gulf and started to threaten their ports in the west. All of a sudden they wanted unity. Those groups had a good relationship with the Brits and were fighting Spanish. The AC was completely transparent with the Spanish Council about these isolationists as we were with STARS when they were over there. We told the SC to treat them essentially, as a separate american nation and to negotiate with that group separately. The same thing we told them about STARS.

So tell me who was it that made this agreement oh wise and all knowing Vicious. Again you show your powers of ignorance and misinformation just like the meeting with the pirates. You spout off about a meeting you weren't even there for and actually think you understand the whys and whats of that conversation.

Becouse they cant,   they flame my grammar, our firstrate fleet

Still not  a single answer about the matanzas plan.   So usa wanna talk about???????????? OR WANNA DEBATE MY GRAMMAR, OR SORRY FIRSTRATE FLEET? nobody is falling for your derail tentative..  talk about MATANZAS 

By all means, let us talk about Matanzas. I have no idea what you're talking about. How about you do me a favor: post the plan here for all to see.

I will be frank; there was a plan in this last invasion to see about garnering British aid. AUSEZ requested that we attack ports. Show that we still have fight in us, that we were worthy of defending. This was on a Saturday morning. I turned around and contacted every American clan I could. The attack would be the following sunday, the moment the port timer opened. That Saturday night, we fought and held San Jose, which was a critical part of my plan, as we would pull flags from there. The next day, as you pulled the flag for San Jose, we pulled a flag for Apalachicola. Simultaneously, we had a multiclan force pull a flag on Beaufort. Also, about ten minutes after the flag pulls, Forge launched an assault on Atchafayala. SORRY interecepted our flag carrier and destroyed it despite our best efforts. Our forces at Apalachiacola moved as fast as we could towards Atchafayala but it was too little too late. SORRY teleported over to Calcasieu and smashed Atchafayala, and dispatched 6 1st rates to Beaufort which effectively ended our offensive there. We did our best and we failed, and with it went the hope of assistance from the British. I pulled my clan out of the gulf and we returned to Charleston to focus on the East Coast. Somewhere in there AUSEZ and FORGE went pirate. This effort was coordinated by WBK, not by the old guard of TF and TDA, so your pre-existing spy network was not as effective. Perhaps your intelligence system failed?

Never once within the past month has any discussion between myself or anyone other than, perhaps, FORGE/UMAD, involved us attacking Spain for the British.

If it was FORGE... we cannot be held responsible for the actions of a rogue clan. If we could, then I'm going to roll France or Spain and immediately batter the Danish, and watch the flames spread as the Danish retaliate. But that won't happen, because that's not how diplomacy in this game works.

• Like 1

If it was FORGE... we cannot be held responsible for the actions of a rogue clan

Cant you?! Then... why you accused us of attacking your ports when you know it was our rogue clan RAE the one that took those ports? Why are you using that excuse to attack us without the proper declaration of war?

This is just *******, you took the chance and the excuse to do what you always wanted. Stop saying ***** and if you want to fight, fight, or if you want to negotiate do so. But stop the discussion of who did what first, we are going nowhere.

• Like 1

You admit here Don Sancho Navarro that you don't know what happen in the past but then try to comment on who's honorable and who is not. Your logic collapses as do your accusations when you evaluate the situation in a bubble as it appears you are doing. If you honestly evaluate the situation from the beginning to the end or even just from a month or so ago you will see that your conclusions are hollow.

No conclusion can be made when considering these histories that could ever place the Americans as the dishonorable faction especially not in our recent engagements. Spain violated the treaty. Plain and simple.

As for British overlords I must laugh. We accused the Spanish months ago of being the lapdogs of the British. We had a reason. They were telling you who you had to fight. Your own nation has admitted this so don't try to argue it. Now you have done the same with the rats. Again, your own nation is admitting it.

We on the other hand have never taken any orders from our friends and allies and they have never even attempted to give us orders. We don't talk about our strategy or reasons for doing things with the Brits unless we see an area we can work together. So you can claim we have overlords but I will just laugh at that.

Regards,

Thomas Pain

TF commanding

Deat Mr. Pain, or Reb, or whatever your name is.

This is what you posted some time ago in another thread.

Posted 25 May 2016 - 02:50 PM

Johny Reb, on 30 Jan 2016 - 3:18 PM, said:snapback.png

Hi, I'm Thomas Pain, Commanding Tattered Flags, US naval fleet, PvP1 EU...

Prater is correct. There is no war as far as the US leading clans are concerned. If you want war, then wage it. Otherwise we are simply hostile towards each other and that is what should be reflected in the report. It is only logical.

The view of TF and TDA at the beginning of this map was that it was a new map and a new day. The world was reset. We assumed everyone was simply hostile and that relationships would be renewed or ignored. We saw the Brits as a rival but not a nation we were at war with. We have no contact with them as has been redundantly stated.

If the Spanish are dumb enough to be the Brits lap dogs and eat of their scraps then that is their right. We offered an olive branch and they refused. I will remind them here and only once. This is a mistake on their part. Making friends with the British makes sense. They are to week and spread out to do much more than make friends. They should have made friends with us as well instead of threatening war in the name of Britian. Almost none of their ports have timers on them and all of ours do. We could hammer Cuba tomorrow and remove the need for the Brits to get a port close to us. We'd be coming to them. The only thing that can come from a war between Britian and the US is that the Dons get crushed in the middle. How do the Dons win by this? They are already being crushed by the Danes in the east and the Dutch in the South. Do they really want to fight on another front and in the name of their masters?

You threatened to crush us and called us "Brits lap dogs". That is no way to address an adversary, perhaps you should revise the way you talk to your interlocutor before demanding logic and offering olive branches. Your Tattered Flags should choose another spokesperson, with better manners, that would facilitate communication with other factions and probably do wonders for the popularity of the US nation in the game, especially with the Spanish, who are quite sensitive.

As for the logic and hollowness of my arguments. We see things differently.

Yours.

Don Sancho Navarro, Capitán de Navío.

Edited by Don Sancho Navarro
  • Like 1

this thread was a great read.

i'm not surprised the Spanish and Pirates allied.  makes sense. 

First, the spanish got beat bad, down to afew ports.  alot of spanish went pirate as a result.

Second, STARS happened...  when they flipped pirate, they took alot of the USA seasoned port battlers to pirate.  and held alot of annimosity towards the US.

now the spanish and pirates have alot of reason to hate the US.  the spanish make an easy alliance.  they have a common enemy and alot of pirates were spanish at one point.

so a stripped US nation has to face off against a thriving pirate nation and a recovering spanish nation.  pretty easy considering alot more US players went pirate as well.

of course the US gets hammered.  not a very difficult task when its in ashes and devoid of leadership.

basically, the weak and demolished US nation got bullied by the big kid on the block.  and the big kid brough his little brother with him too.

well fought guys.  keep jabbing at each other on the forums.  its very entertaining.

• Like 3

Cant you?! Then... why you accused us of attacking your ports when you know it was our rogue clan RAE the one that took those ports? Why are you using that excuse to attack us without the proper declaration of war?

This is just *******, you took the chance and the excuse to do what you always wanted. Stop saying ***** and if you want to fight, fight, or if you want to negotiate do so. But stop the discussion of who did what first, we are going nowhe

We never held the SC accountable when Spanish rogue clans took our ports and the SC never held us accountable when we took them back. That is until now. Now we are threatened with war when we take our ports back (in accordance with our treaty)and it appears that RAE has returned to the council and risen in power once again. RAE starts this thread in the name of Spain.

Why do we talk about the history? Because its important. You guys start a thread condemning our actions publicly when the genesis of this war all begins with you. I don't really care about all that so much as I care about you blaming us for your decisions. You try to save face and make your war look like a righteous one while throwing mud in ours. If you think this is going nowhere than stop defending your actions and we will just let the war be the war, say GF at the end of every battle, and let the cards fall as they may. I'm not like others that look to humiliate anyone. Past mistakes are past mistakes but don't let those mistakes force you into making new ones.

If RAE at the very beginning told us to go to hell and opened up a war that wasn't necessary, it wouldn't have to have any bearing on our conversation today. They could simply choose to change the way they interact with other nations, even hostile ones. RAE seems to want to double down on their past instead of learn from their mistakes. They will drive a wedge between Spain and other nations once again if they continue that way.

I'm not looking for them to say anything publicly about any of this, I'm just saying they need to change the way they do business.

• Like 1

You threatened to crush us and called us "Brits lap dogs". That is no way to address an adversary, perhaps you should revise the way you talk to your interlocutor before demanding logic and offering olive branches. You are crude, arrogant and conceited in all your posts. Your Tattered Flags should choose another spokesperson, less impolite and ill mannered, that would facilitate communication with other factions and probably do wonders for the popularity of the US nation in the game, especially with the Spanish, who are quite sensitive.

As for the logic and hollowness of my arguments. We see things differently. That does not entitle you to make threats or disrespect me or my Nation.

Please read what I said more closely. I didn't threaten anything. I was illustrating what could happen and that contact with the Brits could only result in Spain loosing more in the middle. I was trying to convince the Spanish players that peace would be a better option for them at the time. On top of that, we were at war at the time, so even if I did threaten, wouldn't that be par for the course when it comes to war. "We will defeat you, we will smash you, etc etc etc?" Even in war though, I don't usually act that way.

As for the "lap dogs", it is true. Your own nation says its true. People in your nation in just the past few days are complaining that you have traded one master for another. Don't get so upset and offended by someone calling you out on what you all already know to be true.

You only interpret my posts as conceited and arrogant because I speak with knowledge of what has happened since day 1 and I share that knowledge in a truthful way. It makes your argument more difficult and since the blame on many points rests solely on your shoulders my confidence is interpreted as arrogance.

I am more than willing to allow someone else to be the diplomat between the US and Spain. I asked that to be the case sometime ago when my efforts seemed to be getting us nowhere. No one stepped up and I continued in that post but you can ask all the diplomats in any nation how I have interacted with them. Ask them if I have been arrogant, or conceited. Shucks, I could post every conversation I have had with your diplomats on this thread right here and you can point out my arrogance and conceit.

Its funny that you all start a thread attacking us for a war that you planned out with the pirates well in advance of any action and then call me arrogant and self-righteous when I defend myself, my clan and my nation.

• Like 1

we are threatened with war when we take our ports back (in accordance with our treaty)

well.. thats not true

it appears that RAE has returned to the council and risen in power once again.

thats also something false

RAE starts this thread in the name of Spain.

this as well. I wont even bother to say why, ita too obvious and easy to check.

Why do we talk about the history? Because its important. You guys start a thread condemning our actions publicly when the genesis of this war all begins with you.

who started? You say we did, we say you did... and the proves are there, the port attack was yours, and thats unquestionable.

If you think this is going nowhere than stop defending your actions and we will just let the war be the war

Apply it to yourself.

The rest of you message is a matter between you and RAE. But the rest of nations shouldnt be blamed.

Finally, I dont know who are you talking with, but our diplomat (CeltiberoFrog) doesnt know anything about those messages you say you sent...

GF HF

Edited by CeltiberoCaesar
  • Like 1

who started? You say we did, we say you did... and the proves are there, the port attack was yours, and thats unquestionable.

After the pirates, your masters, took most of our nation by force. Then you had the great idea to get on your knees for vicious to get free land at America's expense. You really think we wouldn't want our land back, then your an idiot.

Edited by Nic507

After the pirates, your masters, took most of our nation by force. Then you had the great idea to get on your knees for vicious to get free land at America's expense. You really think we wouldn't want are land, then your an idiot.

First and more important, I hope thats the last time you insult me. I have never do such thing.

Then, your attack was against a port we had before all the pirates episode. And those port you are talking about where conquered by our own rogue clan that "we cannot be held responsible for the actions of a rogue clan". You should had been more clever on your moves and avoid attacking us as you did.

Edited by CeltiberoCaesar
  • Like 1

I answer you easy. The lasting relationship with the Spanish has been between the American Council and the Spanish Council. The American Council has NEVER arranged such an agreement with the Brits. So please tell me where this information comes from. If there is any truth in it then it was probably done by the clans in the west that were not a part of the Council nor did they try to work with us. They only cried when you guys finally came across the gulf and started to threaten their ports in the west. All of a sudden they wanted unity. Those groups had a good relationship with the Brits and were fighting Spanish. The AC was completely transparent with the Spanish Council about these isolationists as we were with STARS when they were over there. We told the SC to treat them essentially, as a separate american nation and to negotiate with that group separately. The same thing we told them about STARS.

So tell me who was it that made this agreement oh wise and all knowing Vicious. Again you show your powers of ignorance and misinformation just like the meeting with the pirates. You spout off about a meeting you weren't even there for and actually think you understand the whys and whats of that conversation.

Is plan wich i passed to Spain, made 10 days ago from the brits (i gave the spanish all the images links  of the plan)

A plan made by SLRN (in fact big fleets of brit where already moving into key west and where noted by spain), for attack matanzas starting from contoy-mugeres, for then attack east coast of florida from pirates, for helping YOU. the fact you Deny. is funny, Becouse is unlikely that such plan was not know by the usa council since it was a plan for HELPING USA. at expense of spain  territory.      

And you can deny as much as you like, such plans where given to the spain, and the possibility that you dont know about are 0% since, you started to procrastinate the surrender exactly the momeny brit made up such plan :)

The plan die becouse ozzy brit clan switch to pirates and brit lost contoy-mugeres so the ability to pull a flag for matanzas 

SOo much for your friendly intent for spain eh ?

DENY THIS

s17MY9X.png

oupqWiA.png

gv5TxUZ.png

5QSpZiQ.png

• Like 2