Game-Labs Forum

[PvP1] Spain Defence against USA agression

Celtiberofrog

La Habana, May 28th 1816

A port of the Spanish nation has been attacked by the United States today without any notice.

This regretful event is considered as an act of war.

The Spanish nation cannot tolerate having its border being violated and will react relevantly to this provocation.

Spain is therefore declaring war to the United States with immediat effect.

We strongly invite our agressors to initiate diplomatic negociation in order to repair that offensive act.

Viva el Rey !

• Like 2

As far as I personally am concerned, a state of war has existed between Spain and the United States when they took our ports on the West Coast of Florida. However, as a member of the US Council, I am authorized to conduct diplomacy. Give me a TeamSpeak and we can talk this out.

Edited by EricKilla

As far as I personally am concerned, a state of war has existed between Spain and the United States when they took our ports on the West Coast of Florida.

????

Spain captured some pirate ports not americans....

????

Spain captured some pirate ports not americans....

Those pirate ports were American the day before they were pirate. The pirates gave them to Spain because, due to various factors, Spain could not take them themselves. Taking them was a betrayal of the previous agreements that we had made, in good faith, with the Spanish Council. 

Now, all we want is the land that is rightfully ours back. Cayo Vacas, Islamorada, and Manataca to Hitten Hatcha.

Edited by EricKilla
  • Like 1

We could, not doubt. And "Spain" didn't took those ports, they were someone external from the council. Like FORGE attacked us before. 

You allied yourselves with the pirates when they were attacking us and had driven us towards Charleston. You think we forgot that?

That's a lie, we won't allied them while you where pushed there. We just did during the current week.

Edited by CeltiberoCaesar

Those pirate ports were American the day before they were pirate. The pirates gave them to Spain because, due to various factors, Spain could not take them themselves. Taking them was a betrayal of the previous agreements that we had made, in good faith, with the Spanish Council. 

Now, all we want is the land that is rightfully ours back. Cayo Vacas, Islamorada, and Manataca to Hitten Hatcha.

And first were spanish......

And first were spanish......

Well by that logic 2/3rds of the map belongs to Spain.

You took them in a dirty way. If you wanted to take our ports, you should have just attacked us. At least your honor would have been left intact.

It is also worthy of note that we were attacked by Spain directly at Manataca. We promptly crushed the flag carrier, but you launched an attack against us, which in of itself was an act of war.

Edited by EricKilla

90% of usa ports in the gulf where taken by me when i was USa, i just take back what i did,  so USa have no credit on such ports.

SORRY will support the spanish , Usa should stay in their shitty corner, you just have taken some empty ports, and already act coky  Lol you never learn dont you?

• Like 1

90% of usa ports in the gulf where taken by me when i was USa, i just take back what i did,  so USa have no credit on such ports.

SORRY will support the spanish , Usa should stay in their shitty corner, you just have taken some empty ports, and already act coky  Lol you never learn dont you?

We only want the West Coast of Florida, which was NOT captured by you originally.

We only want the West Coast of Florida, which was NOT captured by you originally.

It was, you not where even playng at that time, and i was still USA. I leaded and partecipated on the capture of all ports from cabo canaveral to new orleans  to tumbado

I can tell you that many ports even near cabo canaveral where spanish... like san sebastian, jobe.  Usa started with only 5 ports...

You move 1 inch outside the east coast, you will fight us the spanish and others.  Up to you. wanna again make the mistake?   You wanna lead and make same errors of other usa leaders? 

Then dont cry everything up to charleston become spanish, pirate, or maybe something else (soon) that you will see 

You move 1 inch outside the east coast, you will fight us the spanish and others.  Up to you. wanna again make the mistake?   You wanna lead and make same errors of other usa leaders?

So you intend to restrict us to a small area and prevent us from expanding. One might say you're trying to stifle PVP. Whatever happened to:

The game is on the verge to die, pop keep dropping and we not wanna be accelerate this process, We like to fight so i think this new way of SORRY is more healty for both the clan and the game.

In order for people to not call us boring weaklings who sit on their asses doing absolutely nothing (see Slamz' many arguments), we must fight. Yet the moment we even launch a single port battle against a port we owned not three weeks ago, It's "you're so cocky, you're insignificant, undefended ports, blah this blah that." We're doing the best we can to appeal to people who plan to switch servers and re-roll nations.

You do know that for us to regrow as a nation we need to expand and show that we are capable of fighting. Otherwise people will continue to roll other nations and abandon us. If you want us to truly rise up to stop you, leave us to our own devices for a month.

Edited by EricKilla
  • Like 2

So you intend to restrict us to a small area and prevent us from expanding. One might say you're trying to stifle PVP.

Expanding means you rdy for it, and you are not, taking empty ports with 10 clans with 3-4 members each not prepare you for real war vs organized clans who can fill 25 ppl, like RUBLi for example.

You have enought for your economy now, you have your people concentrated  expand in the gulf an you will have same issue as before.   Up to you but then dont cry in a week you back to charleston k ?

Expanding means you rdy for it, and you are not, taking empty ports with 10 clans with 3-4 members each not prepare you for real war vs organized clans who can fill 25 ppl, like RUBLi for example.

You have enought for your economy now, you have your people concentrated  expand in the gulf an you will have same issue as before.   Up to you but then dont cry in a week you back to charleston k ?

To be fair, I didn't lead Cayo Vacas. If  I was leading it, I would have taken more people to the fight. Everyone in that battle acknowledges it was a bad idea to take so few players.

So yes, we have enough for basic economy, but now that we have started gaining momentum, people are going to get pissed at us for sitting around and "building up". "But Eric, why aren't you taking back the West Coast of Florida, come on man, we just took the East Coast."

It's a complicated balancing game, Vicious. I can't just sit around and do nothing, because I lose members. I can't expand far, because then we'll get hit by an attack, and I lose members. Even if I play my cards right and expand far enough to keep the nation's wanderlust satiated, and yet I don't piss off major powers, I still lose members because the game is stagnating. ...and you wonder why you're facing undefended ports.

Edited by EricKilla
  • Like 3

You took it from towers, cause we Left, i think history already show what happened when we left, usa get empty ports and get cocky, we return and they get depressed.

Wanna do same mistake 3rd time?   propaganda aside be realistic...

Wanna a suggestion?  make big fleets and look for big fights non pb related, purely for get your ppl skill up  and coordinated. 

You seams to totally not understand the concept of building and training your nation and forces, you just pile up 30 guys from 10 clans and think you can go, i am sure they not even have all the same setup, or all yellow modules, or same ship quality.   Did you have a strategy in a pb?  secondary target callers for the various groups?  did you even consider anything of this?

You took it from towers, cause we Left, i think history already show what happened when we left, usa get empty ports and get cocky, we return and they get depressed.

Wanna do same mistake 3rd time?   propaganda aside be realistic...

Again, we would have fought you whether you were there or not.

Either way, I just showed you my realistic point of view. I am losing members left and right. You took one of my officers from my clan the other day for Christ's sake. In order to simply keep up a fighting force, I have to do what I can to expand and keep people interested. I don't have the luxury of a clan that has the ability to hit pretty much anywhere in the world that has over a hundred members. I have a 30 man clan that is slowly growing inactive.

In short, I don't have a choice in the matter.