Game-Labs Forum

[PvP1] Spain Defence against USA agression

Celtiberofrog

90% of usa ports in the gulf where taken by me when i was USa, i just take back what i did,  so USa have no credit on such ports.

SORRY will support the spanish , Usa should stay in their shitty corner, you just have taken some empty ports, and already act coky  Lol you never learn dont you?

if I dont remember wrong you did the same took empty ports so that is the same. And as for Spain they have only taking ports that was undefended by pirates do to they was not able to take them by themself.

You do know that for us to regrow as a nation we need to expand and show that we are capable of fighting. Otherwise people will continue to roll other nations and abandon us......

Some good news, god damn all Yankees

Some good news, god damn all Yankees

I would never wish collapse on a nation. It's no fun having a nation die because they're not capable of fighting anymore. See Spain on PVP2. It's gone, eliminated. The US and UK are so bored, they're working to give the Spanish back ports and have a few clans flip nations.

• Like 1

Well to be fair, you took a quarter of our country. That's a pretty damn good Casus Belli.

A Casus Belli is not need when a state of war already exists thou. I think it goes without saying that, in the eyes of most Americas at least, at as soon as you allied the priates you became our enemies.

• Like 1

90% of usa ports in the gulf where taken by me when i was USa, i just take back what i did,  so USa have no credit on such ports.

SORRY will support the spanish , Usa should stay in their shitty corner, you just have taken some empty ports, and already act coky  Lol you never learn dont you?

So here is the thing i like most, STARS did take the Ports for US. Then they get in a confrontation with the Council. They went Pirat and take the Ports they Capped bevor.

Who holds the Ports befor STARS?

There were Spanish. Oh who was working together with Spani ? SORRY (STARS)

STARS capped Ports from Spain.

What was not Confirmed with the old Council. (As i know)

They went to Pirat and come as SORRY.

Then they make a Contract with Spain and work with them.

And Spain is proud of that?

Edited by von Steuben
  • Like 1

Celtiberofrog and alado - you know that spain and the pirates are working together - so why do you need a declaration of war anyway?

You knew Japan was allied with Germany, why did you need a declaration of war in the WW2? Its called, manners, honor and education.

GG in cayo vizcaino, it was a pitty we didnt have time to finished the battle. We will see each other again.

Edited by CeltiberoCaesar
  • Like 1

So here is the thing i like most, STARS did take the Ports for US. Then they get in a confrontation with the Council. They went Pirat and take the Ports they Capped bevor.

Who holds the Ports befor STARS?

There were Spanish. Oh who was working together with Spani ? SORRY (STARS)

STARS capped Ports from Spain.

What was not Confirmed with the old Council. (As i know)

They went to Pirat and come as SORRY.

Then they make a Contract with Spain and work with them.

And Spain is proud of that?

Topkek, we friend with spain, they not payd us :)

You knew Japan was allied with Germany, why did you need a declaration of war in the WW2?

easy, they need a offense to sow at his people, like Maine and lusitania, sometthing to allow them to go to war with the full support of his people , like a righteous crusade

Celtiberofrog and alado - you know that spain and the pirates are working together - so why do you need a declaration of war anyway?

William Livingston,

Today there is no alliance between the Spanish faction & the Pirate faction but only a defensive agreement between spanish clans & pirate clans.

Spanish faction was not at war with the US faction for a very long while and was rather having a good relationship thx to the excellent diplomacy work deployed by Don Gaizka.

USA faction collaps on Florida and further territories was a result of a long lasting war against the Pirate faction.

Today's Spanish territories are legitimately defended while the existing inter-clan agreement cannot justify the US recent agression upon any Spanish ports.

Funny, you say all the time you and your clan are friends of Spain, but they never admit that in public. Maybe embarrassing?

What a regrettable event!!! Spain laments to be dragged once again into a war, with this treacherous act. 

USA is over reaching again and trying to expand its borders attacking a peaceful nation, like the genocide you committed with the native indians, like the war crimes you have committed all around the world.

But this bone is hard to chew, and your teeth will break again in the face of Spanish resolution to defend what is ours. 

AND. Lord Vicious has shown to be a good and worthy friend. Mutual trust and respect are the foundations of our friendship. Unlike other allies the USA has, Spain is always there for its allies.

Don Sancho Navarro, Capitan de Fragata

Edited by Don Sancho Navarro
  • Like 2

Agree.

Well to be fair, you took a quarter of our country. That's a pretty damn good Casus Belli.

Do you want to remember in start of the game this ports were not yours? Live the present. For now u have enough ports. And yes diplomacy still there.

Edited by Almirante Jimi

There were Spanish ships raiding all up and down the Florida coast during Sorrys last attacks there. Spain may not feel they were at war with USA, but from the US side, the war with Spain never stopped.