Game-Labs Forum

[PvP1] Spain Defence against USA agression

Celtiberofrog

Dude, this is a game... dont write such long texts, call me lazy but I cant read that much just to figure out who stabbed first. The answer is pretty obvious, London has always the knife in his hand, they are who should be blamed, stay on your side of Florida and join us in the fight against oue common enemy.

Edited by CeltiberoCaesar
  • Like 1

Dude, this is a game... dont write such long texts, call me lazy but I cant read that much just to figure out who stabbed first. The answer is pretty obvious, London has always the knife in his hand, they are who should be blamed, stay on your side of Florida and join us in the fight against oue common enemy.

Dear CeltiberoCaesar,

Common enemy? Please elaborate??

Regards

Captain saintjacktar

USS BANSHEE

Australian Flotilla

Tattered Flags

United States

Dear CeltiberoCaesar,

Common enemy? Please elaborate??

Regards

Captain saintjacktar

USS BANSHEE

Australian Flotilla

Tattered Flags

United States

Dear you,

England

Regards

Capitan Caesar

Celtibero

Celti

Ibero

Armada Norteña

Navarro

La bernarda

Red flag

Friend of english enemies

England flag is a black flag

Shahanshah

Goku will reborn

Spanish

GL&HF

• Like 1

Dear you,

England

Regards

Capitan Caesar

Celtibero

Celti

Ibero

Armada Norteña

Navarro

La bernarda

Red flag

Shahanshah

Goku will reborn

Spanish

Dear CeltiberoCaesar,

I think you will find that we have nothing but the highest regards for our Anglo-Saxon brothers, The British. I would rather fight with them, then with someone who would stoop so low as to be a puppet of a false Pirate Monarchy (L.V). I personally wouldn't trust a "Don" as far as I could throw one!(sorry if "Don" offends its my understanding it was an acceptable coquilism for the time period)

And I surely wouldnt sail with one!!

Regards

Captain saintjacktar

USS BANSHEE

Australian Flotilla

Tattered Flags

United States

Edited by saintjacktar

You know they are not your "brothers" they are your owners. They have been using you to have a break on their seas. Their only aim is to "distract" us so they can recover some strengh before the last final battle against the pirates and danish.

You, USA, are just a pupet of their interest. That kind of behaviour is what has lead us to the current situation, they treat their allies as pupets and now they only have Jamaica.... dont hesitate they will abandon you once they have no more interest on you.

Capitan Caesar

Celtibero

Celti

Ibero

Armada Norteña

Navarro

La bernarda

Red flag

Shahanshah

Goku will reborn

Spanish

GL&HF

Pd: lets save our long titles and just write the message itself

mr reeb

They chose a war that they could not win.

Really we chose??? Usa chose the war agains japan in WWII???  you atack and we applause?? 

We should not be blamed for waging that war.

so, Japan neither?............... plz...... you atack, steal ports, like pirats, real pirates , only with stars and stripes  ..... and dont be blamed????   What you want , a medal to steal us??  music and flowers?

You only use that post to justify your aggression to world. 

I personally wouldn't trust a "Don" as far as I could throw one!(sorry if "Don" offends its my understanding it was an acceptable coquilism for the time period)

Dont worry Gringo.

"Don mean Mr, in spanish"

Captain Alado.

S. C.

Mi carro

Me lo robaron

Ande

Estara mi carro

Tu lo sabes?

Edited by Alado

You know they are not your "brothers" they are your owners. They have been using you to have a break on their seas. Their only aim is to "distract" us so they can recover some strengh before the last final battle against the pirates and danish.

You, USA, are just a pupet of their interest. That kind of behaviour is what has lead us to the current situation, they treat their allies as pupets and now they only have Jamaica.... dont hesitate they will abandon you once they have no more interest on you.

Capitan Caesar

Celtibero

Celti

Ibero

Armada Norteña

Navarro

La bernarda

Red flag

Shahanshah

Goku will reborn

Spanish

GL&HF

Pd: lets save our long titles and just write the message itself

Dear CeltiberoCaesar,

The British are our owners?, What a laughable concept! Our alliance is one of mutual cooperation against a tyrannical Pirate enemy and thier lapdog (Spain). You gather territories (in Florida) off the back Lord Vicious' conquests and you say we're domesticated? I spit at the notion!! We are not ordered by The British nor do we conquer in thier name, we are but two nations cooperating against our common enemies.

Regards

Captain saintjacktar

USS BANSHEE

Australian Flotilla

Tattered Flags

United States

Dear saintjacktar,

Trust me, I'm an engineer. ;)

Regards

Capitan Caesar

Celtibero

Celti

Ibero

Armada Norteña

Navarro

La bernarda

Red flag

Shahanshah

Goku will reborn

Spanish

GL&HF

• Like 1

EricKilla...

I believe the night flipping he is referring to is our initial push into the gulf in the first weeks of the map in January. At that point all the ports that a nation started with had no timers on them and no way to set them. These ports were sitting ducks for any nation that didn't have a multi-national group of players to defend all time zones. The Spanish at the time were loosing ports everywhere and even to their own "allies" at the time. They had so many ports across the map that it was simply impossible to defend them all. The Danes took Puerto Rico, the pirates ports on Hispanola, the Brits south of Conttoy to Portobello area and the US, the coast of Florida and the Gulf to Aransas.

The Spanish took, "night flipping" to be cowardly and they were shedding players left and right to other nation, especially the pirates. We saw it as simply attacking ports when we were online.

The defense to this is that we immediately, at the start of the map, requested an audience with RAE (the largest most powerful clan in their nation at the time) to discuss an agreement about ports that would avoid war. I have already shared what the response was. They chose a war that they could not win. We should not be blamed for waging that war.

Yes, you offer us conquering from Spain most of what you consider your "vital space" your rightful territory (Hitler called it "lebensraum", for your information, and it did not end well for him) and expect us to bow and submit to your expansionist war of aggression. Your generosity was well noted: "We let you live with a few ports, and clean our boots from time to time, and you should be grateful". Surely, you dont´know the Spanish. You should never push the Spanish into a corner. And it seems you still have not learned from your past mistakes.

I´m all for peace. I did not like what happened to the US and stated it publicly, but you got what you were asking for. A good spanking in your rears. Now, stop being childish and stop your delusions of grandeur. Be practical and stay on the east coast.

Sincerely yours.

Don Sancho Navarro, Capitán de Navío.

Dear CeltiberoCaesar,

I think you will find that we have nothing but the highest regards for our Anglo-Saxon brothers, The British. I would rather fight with them, then with someone who would stoop so low as to be a puppet of a false Pirate Monarchy (L.V). I personally wouldn't trust a "Don" as far as I could throw one!(sorry if "Don" offends its my understanding it was an acceptable coquilism for the time period)

And I surely wouldnt sail with one!!

Regards

Captain saintjacktar

USS BANSHEE

Australian Flotilla

Tattered Flags

United States

Dear Captain Saintjacktar.

No, "Don" does not offend us, in Spain it is a sign of respect. If you want to offend us you should use other racial slurs.

Here is a list: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs

You should read it, it´s funny that most of the terms were coined by white anglo-saxons in England, US, Australia and New Zealand to refer to everyone else in a disdainful manner. It is probably a cultural trait, the same trait you show here trying to depict your moral superiority and self righteousness. It works with Hollywood, but it does not work here, in a forum populated by well educated, intelligent persons.

Keep your propaganda to yourself, and do not try to insult us, or you will see how rich and colourful is the Spanish language.

Sincerely yours.

Easy guys, no need to use insult or polite offensive words.

Just kill the british and thats all.

USA, we dont need to fight each other, send you diplomat and we will surely find the proper way to fight them and coexist in florida.

Dear Captain Saintjacktar.

No, "Don" does not offend us, in Spain it is a sign of respect. If you want to offend us you should use other racial slurs.

Here is a list: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_ethnic_slurs

You should read it, it´s funny that most of the terms were coined by white anglo-saxons in England, US, Australia and New Zealand to refer to everyone else in a disdainful manner. It is probably a cultural trait, the same trait you show here trying to depict your moral superiority and self righteousness. It works with Hollywood, but it does not work here, in a forum populated by well educated, intelligent persons.

Keep your propaganda to yourself, and do not try to insult us, or you will see how rich and colourful is the Spanish language.

Sincerely yours.

Dear Sancho Navarro,

Oh sir you cannot insult my heritage, my family are descendants of convicts and i am proud of it! :D Our language and colloquialisms may not be as old or as refined as yours, but I love how rough my language is, it denotes my lineage of poor Irish and English convicts transferred half way across the world to survive an inhospitable landscape (which is now paradise). As for your comment on our propaganda, these forums are filled with Spanish and SORRY pomp and livery. We will fight you to the last!

regards,

P.S- Whispers among the Seas are that Spain bankrolled the "2nd Pirate Invasion"

Captian Saintjacktar

USS BANSHEE

Australian Flottila

Tattered Flags

United States

• Like 2

P.S- Whispers among the Seas are that Spain bankrolled the "2nd Pirate Invasion

I wish we were that rich, unfortunately wr were not the onea that sold +2.5M of compass wood just next to oue cappital. Those were the british, if pirates have been contractes is probably by them...

Dear Sancho Navarro,

Oh sir you cannot insult my heritage, my family are descendants of convicts and i am proud of it! :D Our language and colloquialisms may not be as old or as refined as yours, but I love how rough my language is, it denotes my lineage of poor Irish and English convicts transferred half way across the world to survive an inhospitable landscape (which is now paradise). As for your comment on our propaganda, these forums are filled with Spanish and SORRY pomp and livery. We will fight you to the last!

regards,

P.S- Whispers among the Seas are that Spain bankrolled the "2nd Pirate Invasion"

Captian Saintjacktar

USS BANSHEE

Australian Flottila

Tattered Flags

United States

Dear Captain Saintjacktar:

That´s the spirit :D . Thank you, It will be an honour to fire my broadsides on your sinking cutter.

I beg your forgiveness if you consider I have insulted your heritage. Nothing further from my true intentions. If you wish, I´m ready to satisfy this unintended offence with the weapon of your choice, rapier or pistol. Please, send me your seconds to Havana.

You are proud of your convicted ancestry. One should always honour family. I fail to understand then, why you don´t have more respect for our fellows the pirates (there may even be some family among them, an escaped convict, perhaps, fighting for survival), and you don´t despise the cruel British that exiled your family to your beautiful island-continent.

Forgive me for pointing out this lack of coherence. If I were in your situation, I would be fighting alongside the Pirates and Spanish against those stiff, cruel and genocidal British.

Sincerely yours.

Don Sancho Navarro, Capitán de Navío

PS. I wish my faction had enough money to bankroll anything. As in real life, we are just getting by. All these rumours about Spanish Galleons cruising around full of gold, silver and ambergris, is just more British propaganda. do not believe a word of it

Edited by Don Sancho Navarro
  • Like 3

139023-you-keep-using-that-word-meme-OEz

I do, Sir. Perfectly.

You should look at some of our replies, Captain Saintjacktar, for example. He has shown that, despite the wretched actions of their factions, there are honourable, courteous and INTELLIGENT Captains among them.

Yours.

Edited by Don Sancho Navarro

That´s the spirit :D . Thank you, It will be an honour to fire my broadsides on your sinking cutter.

I beg your forgiveness if you consider I have insulted your heritage. Nothing further from my true intentions. If you wish, I´m ready to satisfy this unintended offence with the weapon of your choice, rapier or pistol. Please, send me your seconds to Havana.

You are proud of your convicted ancestry. One should always honour family. I fail to understand then, why you don´t have more respect for our fellows the pirates (there may even be some family among them, an escaped convict, perhaps, fighting for survival), and you don´t despise the cruel British that exiled your family to your beautiful island-continent.

Forgive me for pointing out this lack of coherence. If I were in your situation, I would be fighting alongside the Pirates and Spanish against those stiff, cruel and genocidal British.

Sincerely yours.

PS. I wish my faction had enough money to bankroll anything. As in real life, we are just getting by. All these rumours about Spanish Galleons cruising around full of gold, silver and ambergris, is just more British propaganda. do not believe a word of it

"... stiff, cruel and genocidal British."  Those words coming from a spanish just made me laugh out loud.

• Like 1

Sincerely yours.

Dear Sanch Navarro,

You dare to insult the BANSHEE? She is a fine Trincomalee class Frigate and will not befell such foul insults. I eagerly await our engagement on the high seas, then we will see whos batteries will be silenced by the ocean deep.

As for your comment on my ancestry. It is true on my mothers side we came to Australia in chains, however on my fathers we came as English settlers. My family has also fought for the crown in every war since WWI (except somalia and korea). I myself serve currently and have been to the MEAO and supported the fight against ISIS. So i would say that im beholden to the crown

Honestly though, the black is appealing. However given the current state of the Pirate Faction having nation status it does no longer appeal, perhaps when mechanics change and the Pirates are forced to hunt for thier meals maybe then will i take the black. But most likely not.

Additionally perhaps we can sort our verbal jousting in a agreed upon "equal terms" duel on the high seas?

Kindest regards,

Captain Saintjacktar

Australian Flotilla

Tattered Flags

United States

I do, Sir. Perfectly.

You should look at some of our replies, Captain Saintjacktar, for example. He has shown that, despite the wretched actions of their factions, there are honourable, courteous and INTELLIGENT Captains among them.

Yours.

Dear Sancho Navarro,

You honour me sir, perhaps i will give your crew quarter if we meet in battle.

Regards,

Captain Saintjacktar

Australian Flotilla

Tattered Flags

United States

Edited by saintjacktar
  • Like 2

The same laugh ou loud to me if that words coming to a portuguesse lover of brits, Mr cabra

Portuguese were always allied with the english. They helped us to conquer Lisbon from moors and they helped us expelling Napoleon army from Peninsula. Vocês sempre apoiaram os tiranos.

ps.: Anglo-Portuguese Alliance is the oldest alliance in the world. And is still in force.

Edited by Cabral

USA at his best, arrogance not supported by any strenght in game, claiming rights on things they cant pay the iron price for.

You now why pirates and spain and expecial SoRRY and spain are friend? becouse we treated each other with respect and honor, and we always honored our agreements.  We not lick each other boots, becouse we are equals, Unlike USa did with Brit and got nothing in return beside being a vassal. We donot demand each other stuff, we ask, and there is nothing USA can do about for diminish our friendship, actually every time you reply here you enhance our resolution.  So keep going.

I think i cant speak for the spanish when i say, that whenever they will need to chose between pirates and usa, they will always chose pirates, they can trust our words they cant trust yours.  And i will prefer see the pirates down to 1 port before betray spain And even then we will not. 

Keep asking with arrogance rights on things that not belongs to you. See how well gonna end.    2 time you got demolish, wanna try a 3rd with spain+sorry? keep going.  You never learn

USA at his best, arrogance not supported by any strenght in game, claiming rights on things they cant pay the iron price for.

You now why pirates and spain and expecial SoRRY and spain are friend? becouse we treated each other with respect and honor, and we always honored our agreements.  We not lick each other boots, becouse we are equals, Unlike USa did with Brit and got nothing in return beside being a vassal. We donot demand each other stuff, we ask, and there is nothing USA can do about for diminish our friendship, actually every time you reply here you enhance our resolution.  So keep going.

I think i cant speak for the spanish when i say, that whenever they will need to chose between pirates and usa, they will always chose pirates, they can trust our words they cant trust yours.  And i will prefer see the pirates down to 1 port before betray spain And even then we will not. 

Keep asking with arrogance rights on things that not belongs to you. See how well gonna end.    2 time you got demolish, wanna try a 3rd with spain+sorry? keep going.  You never learn

Dear Mr. Vicious,

I was wondering when you were going to turn up and ruin this honorable swarét. You keep toting on about destroying us and conquering us twice, but here we are still playing, still fighting and still having fun (weve even got the East Coast back). So what did your conquest actually do?, force some new players out the game?,captured some pixelated circles on a screen? Spured on change within the game? Made the whole player base openly question the nature of your existance?...All these things and more I think.I mean you didnt get your surrender, you didnt get your gold, TF and TDA didnt get shuned by the USA and you didnt install a Puppet USA. So please come again and waste your time I relish the thought.

Regards

Captain saintjacktar

USS BANSHEE

Australian Flotilla

Tattered Flags

United States

• Like 3