Game-Labs Forum

[PvP1] Spain Defence against USA agression

Celtiberofrog

There were Spanish ships raiding all up and down the Florida coast during Sorrys last attacks there. Spain may not feel they were at war with USA, but from the US side, the war with Spain never stopped.

PvP has been always accepted by both sides, that's not an excuse... you wanted to stab us, just that, recognized your lack of honor and manners and everything will be clear of the rest of the players. USA wasn't at war with Spain until you stabbed us, you start it, you are the japanese in this war. 

PvP has been always accepted by both sides, that's not an excuse... you wanted to stab us, just that, recognized your lack of honor and manners and everything will be clear of the rest of the players. USA wasn't at war with Spain until you stabbed us, you start it, you are the japanese in this war.

Dear Spain,

You coluded with our enemies, as our nation burned to the Pirate scourge. You ate scraps from their table and relished in our demise. You openly mocked us in the forums, you will burn with the black. Our cannons will strike hard and true, our actions will be fierce and unrelenting. There will be no quater for the traitors of civilised men, you reap what you sow. And sow you have.

Regards

Captain saintjacktar

USS BANSHEE

Australian Flotilla

Tattered Flags

• Like 2

By your logic you are making zero sense. You say Spanish PvP on the Florida coast is fine, but get a case of the vapors when a US squadron does a raid of the Cuban coast and claim it justifies you attacking and trying to capture an American port.

Betraying our treaty and aligning with the pirates in our hour of peril already showed us the depth of your perfidious nature. Trying to attack us when you thought we were down only clarifies the extent of your dishonor.  

Edited by GrapeShot
  • Like 1

You coluded with our enemies, as our nation burned to the Pirate scourge. You ate scraps from their table and relished in our demise. You openly mocked us in the forums, you will burn with the black. Our cannons will strike hard and true, our actions will be fierce and unrelenting. There will be no quater for the traitors of civilised men, you reap what you sow. And sow you have

He has only missed you , flag , anthem and a football stadium full of cheering gringos  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  .
Edited by Alado

By your logic you are making zero sense. You say Spanish PvP on the Florida coast is fine, but get a case of the vapors when a US squadron does a raid of the Cuban coast and claim it justifies you attacking and trying to capture an American port.

Betraying our treaty and aligning with the pirates in our hour of peril already showed us the depth of your perfidious nature. Trying to attack us when you thought we were down only clarifies the extent of your dishonor.  

That's no true, if you read the declaration of war:

La Habana, May 28th 1816

A port of the Spanish nation has been attacked by the United States today without any notice.

This regretful event is considered as an act of war.

The Spanish nation cannot tolerate having its border being violated and will react relevantly to this provocation.

Spain is therefore declaring war to the United States with immediat effect.

We strongly invite our agressors to initiate diplomatic negociation in order to repair that offensive act.

Viva el Rey !

Edited by CeltiberoCaesar

You repeatedly say "what is ours".....

First time you told us a tale about "destiny", ports that should be yours "by destiny" even though at that time they were Spanish.

So, let me laugh at your "destiny" "what is ours" and that shit.

If you want those ports back, you'll have to conquer them.

Dear Alado,

They are the scraps of our nation, sir! And we intend to take back what is ours!!

Regards

Captain saintjacktar

USS BANSHEE

Australian Flotilla

Tattered Flags

dear saint, your nation? the nation that you steal us? in my country its said :"

who steals from a thief has 100 years of forgiveness"

the reality is that the pirates have destroyed you , and the only form of revenge is to attack Spain , you have dozens of pirats ports on the east and you attack the weakest , with the excuse of the alliance with pirates. You cant attack pirats port?? have you got fear and attack a little nation like spain to save your pride and honour.
Only excuse, how  If we destroyed you.
revenge, revenge, we no attack you, we no take yours ports. you use this post to legitimize a lie that neither you yourselves believe . This time pearl harbor change the name to habana harbor and his flag its no japan, its gringo land.
And I said the same that  i said to brits,  Im waiting you surrender in Habana beach.

:lol:  :lol: :lol:  
  • Like 1

dear saint, your nation? the nation that you steal us? in my country its said :"

the reality is that the pirates have destroyed you , and the only form of revenge is to attack Spain , you have dozens of pirats ports on the east and you attack the weakest , with the excuse of the alliance with pirates. You cant attack pirats port?? have you got fear and attack a little nation like spain to save your pride and honour.
Only excuse, how  If we destroyed you.
revenge, revenge, we no attack you, we no take yours ports. you use this post to legitimize a lie that neither you yourselves believe . This time pearl harbor change the name to habana harbor and his flag its no japan, its gringo land.
And I said the same that  i said to brits,  Im waiting you surrender in Habana beach.

:lol:  :lol: :lol:  

You acuse US of attacking a weakest nation? How you have the nerve of saying that after your nation started capping pirate scraps, ports undefended? You just don't know nothing about honor.

Only excuse, how If we destroyed you.

revenge, revenge, we no attack you, we no take yours ports. you use this post to legitimize a lie that neither you yourselves believe . This time pearl harbor change the name to habana harbor and his flag its no japan, its gringo land.

And I said the same that i said to brits, Im waiting you surrender in Habana beach.

:lol::lol: :lol:

All we want is to restore the borders in Florida that we had before this mess started. We don't even want all of the gulf. I would be fine with Spain taking from Barataria west.

Mr cabra:

You acuse US of attacking a weakest nation?

Us atack now? yes or not????? We atack no??? a few months ago, when you take ours undefended ports, we atack or you?? plz remember before speak,

How you have the nerve of saying that after your nation started capping pirate scraps, ports undefended? You just don't know nothing about honor

We have the same honor or more than gringos.

How many ports you steal us, undefended?, without timers? at earlys hours when all spain sleeping.  This is US Honour?? Maybe you are more pirates than actual pirate nation.

And how i said, you only option its atack a litle nation, because you do nothing against black flag.

Edited by Alado

Mr cabra:

Us atack now? yes or not????? We atack no??? a few months ago, when you take ours undefended ports, we atack or you?? plz remember before speak,

We have the same honor or more than gringos.

How many ports you steal us, undefended?, without timers? at earlys hours when all spain sleeping.  This is US Honour?? Maybe you are more pirates than actual pirate nation.

And how i said, you only option its atack a litle nation, because you do nothing against black flag.

First, I'm not a US captain. Second, your alliance with pirates speaks a thousands words about your honor.

• Like 1

Oh my God. You played the little lord too long and has gone to your head.

I highly recommend you playing with another nation to overcome it, or maybe you could stop giving honor lessons to others.

Little lord? Didn't understood that remark, I don't play in your league level.

I see there is a splittet Nation.

The one who are stay on the side of the Lord Protector of all Nations Vicious.

Then there is a part that dont want to stay with them.

For me it is fine to get some PVP at Cabo with some of RAE(Spain).

But i must say we must take a border between Cabo and Pirats, when there are Spanish Ships try to Gank our Ships.

Then we must take a Border at Key west to saddle down there a few Ships to make a second Border agains Spanish Ships.

This is the only Reason in my opinion, to go down there and as long Spanish, woud say we can met us there for some PvP.

Than it coud be fine for Both sides.

I can not speak for a Nation or all the Players, but i think we can get an agrement for this Situation.

And for the Westcoast of Florida i can not talk. For me is there at the moment no reason to Saddle down there.

Then i like it how all in US try to Work together. When we get a bigger Area to protect then we get Overruned because Everybody want to Play in his Little World.

And the togetherness will not work anymore.

I hope, we have a few good PvP Battles and dont get over to a dirty War.

That's not true. The council never accepted the conquer of pirates ports in the West Coast. You should have tried to contact us before attacking us.

You good sir are the ones that are the offenders. I sent you a PM on these forums the second I heard that Gaiza stepped down and you were stepping up in national diplomacy. I never heard back from you and this was before your declaration of "agreement" with the pirates. You ignored us instead of engaging us.

Secondly, the US and the Spanish council have had a long standing agreement that goes back to the beginning of your war with the Brits. That agreement included a port ownership and territorial arrangement that you violated the moment you set foot in west Florida. That at the time was not a concern for us since we would rather you have had it for a time then the pirates. But either way it was a violation of the treaty and an act of war in itself.

On top of that you claim territory on the east coast of Florida which at this point can't be seen as anything other than aggressive so don't give me this BS about us declaring war on you.

We also are quite aware that you didn't declare war on us in your statement of agreement with the rats so that you could spin any war on us when we took Florida back after the pirate withdraw.

We have been nothing but honorable with you since we made that agreement and the Spanish Council knows it. You know it. You violate a treaty, you agree with rats to fight us if we move south of Cabo and you stab in the back the one country that has been trustworthy with you from the beginning of the game.

I'm sad to see the Spanish betraying their only friend. Don't kid yourself into thinking that you have made a friend in that pirate clan you sold your soul to. You simply saved yourself from being the next target in hopes of gaining some land and vengeance against the Brits who whooped you. Its a pity to be sure.

The Spanish are as untrustworthy as the Brits whom they claim stabbed them in the back.

This is a game of course and at times friends may choose to be enemies to find a little content but that is not what is happening. You chose an agreement with the rats for your own end and that agreement was to betray your one friend in the area that had potential long term. That can be described as nothing other than "backstabbing."

• Like 4

90% of usa ports in the gulf where taken by me when i was USa, i just take back what i did,  so USa have no credit on such ports.

SORRY will support the spanish , Usa should stay in their shitty corner, you just have taken some empty ports, and already act coky  Lol you never learn dont you?

This is Bull sh-t. TF TDA and SG were the ones that took the ports all the way to Aransas along with a couple guys from other clans at times. This simple minded liar was off damage farming himself and his alts to rear admiral most of that time. He took part in quite a few near the end but led only a handful of them and didn't have a good success rate neither.

He was only really responsible for taking ports south of Aransas into the Yucatan with his STARS group. Most undefended and we didn't take part because it would have been a violation of our treaty with Spain.

• Like 1

So here is the thing i like most, STARS did take the Ports for US. Then they get in a confrontation with the Council. They went Pirat and take the Ports they Capped bevor.

Who holds the Ports befor STARS?- STARS did not take the ports for US. TF, TDA, SG did (a member or two from some smaller nations attended at times as well) STARS didn't even exist until after all ports to Aransas was taken.

There were Spanish. Oh who was working together with Spani ? SORRY (STARS)- When STARS first went pirate and wanted to attack the US out of revenge because Bozo thinks he can ruin my game, he violated the agreement between the pirate coalition and the Spanish and threatened to annihilate them as well if they didn't give them the ports they wanted. Real friends there.

STARS capped Ports from Spain. -STARS in the gulf capped ports from the British not Spain because the British had taken all of the Spanish ports in the gulf south of Aransas.

What was not Confirmed with the old Council. (As i know) -

They went to Pirat and come as SORRY.

Then they make a Contract with Spain and work with them.

And Spain is proud of that?

So here is the thing i like most, STARS did take the Ports for US. Then they get in a confrontation with the Council. They went Pirat and take the Ports they Capped bevor.

Who holds the Ports befor STARS?- STARS did not take the ports for US. TF, TDA, SG did (a member or two from some smaller nations attended at times as well) STARS didn't even exist until after all ports to Aransas was taken.

There were Spanish. Oh who was working together with Spani ? SORRY (STARS)- When STARS first went pirate and wanted to attack the US out of revenge because Bozo thinks he can ruin my game, he violated the agreement between the pirate coalition and the Spanish and threatened to annihilate them as well if they didn't give them the ports they wanted. Real friends there.

STARS capped Ports from Spain. -STARS in the gulf capped ports from the British not Spain because the British had taken all of the Spanish ports in the gulf south of Aransas.

What was not Confirmed with the old Council. (As i know) -

They went to Pirat and come as SORRY.

Then they make a Contract with Spain and work with them.

And Spain is proud of that?

Its easy to be proud when you suffer from delusions of grandeur and someone does all your work for you.