Game-Labs Forum

[PvP1] Spain Defence against USA agression

Celtiberofrog

Dear Sanch Navarro,

You dare to insult the BANSHEE? She is a fine Trincomalee class Frigate and will not befell such foul insults. I eagerly await our engagement on the high seas, then we will see whos batteries will be silenced by the ocean deep.

As for your comment on my ancestry. It is true on my mothers side we came to Australia in chains, however on my fathers we came as English settlers. My family has also fought for the crown in every war since WWI (except somalia and korea). I myself serve currently and have been to the MEAO and supported the fight against ISIS. So i would say that im beholden to the crown

Honestly though, the black is appealing. However given the current state of the Pirate Faction having nation status it does no longer appeal, perhaps when mechanics change and the Pirates are forced to hunt for thier meals maybe then will i take the black. But most likely not.

Additionally perhaps we can sort our verbal jousting in a agreed upon "equal terms" duel on the high seas?

Kindest regards,

Captain Saintjacktar

Australian Flotilla

Tattered Flags

United States

Dear Sancho Navarro,

You honour me sir, perhaps i will give your crew quarter if we meet in battle.

Regards,

Captain Saintjacktar

Australian Flotilla

Tattered Flags

United States

ARRR!!!

BY GOD!!! I will regret having to fire upon you and your crew, sir!. Respect to whom respect deserves.

Again, I apologize if my comments offended you or your ancestors. The offence was not my intention, have nothing but esteem for the honourable family that has raised you to become such a fine gentleman.

And nothing but admiration and respect for the people like you that risk their own lives to protect us all from evil, in real life, with real bullets at the Middle East Area of Operations or anywhere else, while we sit on our asses playing computer games dodging pixel cannonballs and building pixel empires. THANK YOU for all you do and the sacrifices you are making for Australia, Britain, Spain and the rest of us, so we can keep on playing and ignoring the real pirates looming on our coasts, more evil and cruel than any British, Pirate or Spanish in the game.

As tor the equal jousting, if you think my apology does not suffice, I will not shy from it, since my "San Fermín de Pamplona" is a Trincomalee too. If you insist, I will be happy to provide you with the satisfaction you consider opportune.

Unfortunately for me, this ship is a gift from a friend, that would feel unhappy, was I to fall under your cannon fire. Would you give me some quarter until I can afford one of my own?

Yours sincerely.

Don Sancho Navarro, Capitán de Navío.

Edited by Don Sancho Navarro

Dear Mr. Vicious,

I was wondering when you were going to turn up and ruin this honorable swarét. You keep toting on about destroying us and conquering us twice, but here we are still playing, still fighting and still having fun (weve even got the East Coast back). So what did your conquest actually do?, force some new players out the game?,captured some pixelated circles on a screen? Spured on change within the game? Made the whole player base openly question the nature of your existance?...All these things and more I think.I mean you didnt get your surrender, you didnt get your gold, TF and TDA didnt get shuned by the USA and you didnt install a Puppet USA. So please come again and waste your time I relish the thought.

Regards

Captain saintjacktar

USS BANSHEE

Australian Flotilla

Tattered Flags

United States

Unfortunately is a game, and i can demolish you only with mechanics in game, so yes your pixel ships, your green dot ports on map etc. Wich i did over and over, so i not reall see exactly what you pointing out, since have no sense at all.

Where i was supposed to demolish you in real life'? making an invasion?

Gold?.. interesting many clans payd us for have some ports back 

Tf-Tda you say, ah right the clans who cant even bring 10 ppl    no need for make them uninstall the game, they already half dead by themself, since they refused to engage us in 67 ports and when they did, they got oblitared.   I cant do to them more harm then what they doing to themself by hiding and just writing in the forums of how they good in the game, withouth having anything in game to back up their words.

force some new players out the game?  no i forced your self-proclamed best clan to hide in neutral ports.

the whole player base openly question the nature of your existance?  I wish i give a fuck about what the player base think about my clan existence, really i not sleep at night thinking  of that. i got soo many sleepless nights you cant even imagine

I still not reconize yourself in game defending any of the 67 ports you lost, again another forum warrior.

Usa diplo already made 2 meeting with spain, begging, you got your NO, you think you gonna convince them to help you now? when you in need, and you never risk a ship for them? You always acted as a brit vassal against the interest of spain

USplanned with brit, a brit invasion on matanzas for get brits to help you? YES MY USA FRIENDS we got that plan and we delivered it to the spanish council before brit acted. Nothing happened becouse before brit pulled flag Ausez removed the most near brit ports around tumbado making impossible for brit to pull a flag for matanzas

Still proclaim you not an enemy of spain? lol

Anyone still remember when USA DEMANDED from pirates all the islands, bullshitting them about their 20+ first rate fleet?

I Do..  this is your level of diplomacy.. and bluffing

Dear Mr. Vicious,

*Yawn* Can we change the record already? Nobody cares about your Santissima Fleet!,You dont even do anything of note with it anyway. Your gripes with TF and TDA grow so tiresome, Why dont you do something interesting with it? Attack the Danes with it or something. Your like a lonely child who crushes ants in the garden, its kinda sad.

Regards,

Captain Saintjacktar

Australian Flotilla

Tattered Flags

United States

Dear Mr. Vicious,

*Yawn* Can we change the record already? Nobody cares about your Santissima Fleet!,You dont even do anything of note with it anyway. Your gripes with TF and TDA grow so tiresome, Why dont you do something interesting with it? Attack the Danes with it or something. Your like a lonely child who crushes ants in the garden, its kinda sad.

Regards,

Captain Saintjacktar

Australian Flotilla

Tattered Flags

United States

Instead avoid to answer, answer.

Becouse we all remember when usa went to pirates asking to have back many islands, and told them about this MIGHTY 20+ firstrate usa fleet, that was existing only in their imagination . I was still usa back then, and when pirates come to me asking if was true that usa got soo many first, i laughed hard  

You alone becouse your leaders are shit at diplo, even bad on chosing allies, and even worst at lie and bluff

ARRR!!!

BY GOD!!! I will regret having to fire upon you and your crew, sir!. Respect to whom respect deserves.

Again, I apologize if my comments offended you or your ancestors. The offence was not my intention, have nothing but esteem for the honourable family that has raised you to become such a fine gentleman.

And nothing but admiration and respect for the people like you that risk their own lives to protect us all from evil, in real life, with real bullets at the Middle East Area of Operations or anywhere else, while we sit on our asses playing computer games dodging pixel cannonballs and building pixel empires. THANK YOU for all you do and the sacrifices you are making for Australia, Britain, Spain and the rest of us, so we can keep on playing and ignoring the real pirates looming on our coasts, more evil and cruel than any British, Pirate or Spanish in the game.

As tor the equal jousting, if you think my apology does not suffice, I will not shy from it, since my "San Fermín de Pamplona" is a Trincomalee too. If you insist, I will be happy to provide you with the satisfaction you consider opportune.

Unfortunately for me, this ship is a gift from a friend, that would feel unhappy, was I to fall under your cannon fire. Would you give me some quarter until I can afford one of my own?

Yours sincerely.

Dear Sancho Navarro,

I will as honour demands it, permit however much time you require to replace your compadrés Trincomalee so as to facilitate our honoured duel. You honour me and my family with such kind words,I too feel sadness in having to cross swords with such an honourable Captain. Such is the nature of war that friends must turn against each other for the sake of a higher purpose. Perhaps one day our paths may meet on friendlier terms.

Kindest regards

Captain saintjacktar

Australian Flotilla

Tattered Flags

United States

• Like 1

Unfortunately is a game, and i can demolish you only with mechanics in game, so yes your pixel ships, your green dot ports on map etc. Wich i did over and over, so i not reall see exactly what you pointing out, since have no sense at all.

Where i was supposed to demolish you in real life'? making an invasion?

Gold?.. interesting many clans payd us for have some ports back

Tf-Tda you say, ah right the clans who cant even bring 10 ppl no need for make them uninstall the game, they already half dead by themself, since they refused to engage us in 67 ports and when they did, they got oblitared. I cant do to them more harm then what they doing to themself by hiding and just writing in the forums of how they good in the game, withouth having anything in game to back up their words.

force some new players out the game? no i forced your self-proclamed best clan to hide in neutral ports.

the whole player base openly question the nature of your existance? I wish i give a fuck about what the player base think about my clan existence, really i not sleep at night thinking of that. i got soo many sleepless nights you cant even imagine

I still not reconize yourself in game defending any of the 67 ports you lost, again another forum warrior.

Usa diplo already made 2 meeting with spain, begging, you got your NO, you think you gonna convince them to help you now? when you in need, and you never risk a ship for them? You always acted as a brit vassal against the interest of spain

USA planned with brit, a brit invasion on matanzas for get brits to help you? YES MY USA FRIENDS we got that plan and we delivered it to the spanish council before brit acted. Nothing happened becouse before brit pulled flag Ausez removed the most near brit ports around tumbado making impossible for brit to pull a flag for matanzas

Still proclaim you not an enemy of spain? lol

Dear Mr. Vicious,

Oh yes you re right i did forget to answer your questions, well as to all of the above if you go back through the thread you'll find ive been advocating for War the whole time. Now on to the first rate question, No i dont remember that at all because I wasnt playing at this time. Im only relatively new to your whole jackassery. But i can only assume you betrayed your comrades (detailing force composition) with the best intentions. How very honourable? But i guess you showed the USA huh? Now you have the biggest 1st rate fleet on the server and now you can conquer anyone you want!

Oh execept you cant because nobody cares about your "Dread Fleet" and isnt stupid enough to face it in combat, so you can come back if you like but you ll probably just get bored again.

P.S- im not really alone because all us Yankees have a common hatred for SORRY now, so thanks for that! :D And people have flooded back now that TF and TDA are back in US and SORRY is gone so thanks again!! :D

Regards

Captain saintjacktar

USS BANSHEE

Australian Flotilla

Tattered Flags

United States

Edited by saintjacktar

Dear Sancho Navarro,

I will as honour demands it, permit however much time you require to replace your compadrés Trincomalee so as to facilitate our honoured duel. You honour me and my family with such kind words,I too feel sadness in having to cross swords with such an honourable Captain. Such is the nature of war that friends must turn against each other for the sake of a higher purpose. Perhaps one day our paths may meet on friendlier terms.

Kindest regards

Captain saintjacktar

Australian Flotilla

Tattered Flags

United States

Dear Captain Saintjacktar

Thank you for your kindness. I will duly inform you when our duel is possible in acceptable terms. Indeed the sad nature of war will force us upon each other in anger, when there is nothing but mutual respect and appreciation. But out countries demand it, so be it.

Untile then, I wish you the best of luck.

Yours sincerely. 

Don Sancho Navarro, Capitan de Navio

USA at his best, arrogance not supported by any strenght in game, claiming rights on things they cant pay the iron price for.

You now why pirates and spain and expecial SoRRY and spain are friend? becouse we treated each other with respect and honor, and we always honored our agreements.  We not lick each other boots, becouse we are equals, Unlike USa did with Brit and got nothing in return beside being a vassal. We donot demand each other stuff, we ask, and there is nothing USA can do about for diminish our friendship, actually every time you reply here you enhance our resolution.  So keep going.

I think i cant speak for the spanish when i say, that whenever they will need to chose between pirates and usa, they will always chose pirates, they can trust our words they cant trust yours.  And i will prefer see the pirates down to 1 port before betray spain And even then we will not. 

Keep asking with arrogance rights on things that not belongs to you. See how well gonna end.    2 time you got demolish, wanna try a 3rd with spain+sorry? keep going.  You never learn

aBQVy5V.png

This is the greatest example of the pot calling the kettle black. Also, your grammar and spelling is atrocious.

Edited by Nic507
  • Like 1

Dear Mr. Vicious,

Oh yes you re right i did forget to answer your questions, well as to all of the above if you go back through the thread you'll find ive been advocating for War the whole time. Now on to the first rate question, No i dont remember that at all because I wasnt playing at this time. Im only relatively new to your whole jackassery. But i can only assume you betrayed your comrades (detailing force composition) with the best intentions. How very honourable? But i guess you showed the USA huh? Now you have the biggest 1st rate fleet on the server and now you can conquer anyone you want!

Oh execept you cant because nobody cares about your "Dread Fleet" and isnt stupid enough to face it in combat, so you can come back if you like but you ll probably just get bored again.

P.S- im not really alone because all us Yankees have a common hatred for SORRY now, so thanks for that! :D And people have flooded back now that TF and TDA are back in US and SORRY is gone so thanks again!! :D

Regards

Captain saintjacktar

USS BANSHEE

Australian Flotilla

Tattered Flags

United States

Uhm, yet I do not see any answer on the Matanzas thing. Should we take this as a so called "silent consent"?

Becouse they cant,   they flame my grammar, our firstrate fleet

Still not  a single answer about the matanzas plan.   So usa wanna talk about???????????? OR WANNA DEBATE MY GRAMMAR, OR SORRY FIRSTRATE FLEET? nobody is falling for your derail tentative..  talk about MATANZAS 

Guys, Viciuos... please respect the commons sense internet not written rules about the letter fonts/size/color... it's quite uncomfortable having to read such text in big fonts, using cap letters, no-black letter... etc It's just something basic for forum/internet posting.

Edited by CeltiberoCaesar
  • Like 2

We also should all remember that most likely we would all get along nicely if we met each in real life other than on these forums. Love of sailing ships and varying degrees of patriotism is common, but even I myself have been guilty of taking the role play a tad too far sometimes. It's a game and we should all remember that. Fair winds everyone.

• Like 5

I don´t know what happened when I was not even playing this game. I´m talking about the situation NOW. And the current situation is that the Pirates are behaving more honourably than your wretched, self righteous anglo-saxon nations. Honour is earned. It does not come with a nationality or a flag. It´s each player that has to demonstrate its nature, and honour that flag. And so far, the US and the British have not demonstrated the high standards you so often demand from other nations.

You can call us cowards and accuse us of the same dishonourable behaviour you have so often practised. All I can say is, as the Romans put it "Qui gladio ferit, gladio perit". I understand that you and your British masters were not romanised, so I will translate for your convenience: "He who lives by the sword, will die by the sword".

Stop giving us morale lessons, we know who we are dealing with, and are well aware that our actions have consequences. You should have considered the consequences before you tried to annihilate and humiliate Spain. It´s reckoning and retribution time. You believe on your moral superiority. Demonstrate it in the game. The more US players I´m able to shoot, the faster I will advance in grade.

Yours, sincerely.

You admit here Don Sancho Navarro that you don't know what happen in the past but then try to comment on who's honorable and who is not. Your logic collapses as do your accusations when you evaluate the situation in a bubble as it appears you are doing. If you honestly evaluate the situation from the beginning to the end or even just from a month or so ago you will see that your conclusions are hollow.

No conclusion can be made when considering these histories that could ever place the Americans as the dishonorable faction especially not in our recent engagements. Spain violated the treaty. Plain and simple.

As for British overlords I must laugh. We accused the Spanish months ago of being the lapdogs of the British. We had a reason. They were telling you who you had to fight. Your own nation has admitted this so don't try to argue it. Now you have done the same with the rats. Again, your own nation is admitting it.

We on the other hand have never taken any orders from our friends and allies and they have never even attempted to give us orders. We don't talk about our strategy or reasons for doing things with the Brits unless we see an area we can work together. So you can claim we have overlords but I will just laugh at that.

Regards,

Thomas Pain

TF commanding

• Like 2

You know they are not your "brothers" they are your owners. They have been using you to have a break on their seas. Their only aim is to "distract" us so they can recover some strengh before the last final battle against the pirates and danish.

You, USA, are just a pupet of their interest. That kind of behaviour is what has lead us to the current situation, they treat their allies as pupets and now they only have Jamaica.... dont hesitate they will abandon you once they have no more interest on you.

We are familiar with their history as we are familiar with yours. :P

Do you take us to be fools? Most treaties are for gain. They aren't done altruistically in most cases. Both sides expect to gain from that treaty. They aren't using us anymore than we are using them. These selfish treaties sometimes turn into genuine friendships and build trust that can last for a long time. We have used a number of these treaties of late to discover how trustworthy a nation can be. We made an agreement with the Brits and the Spanish at the same time. All three of us were in the same room and made the agreement as witnesses to the other. Which treaty is still holding strong for us?

Yes, you offer us conquering from Spain most of what you consider your "vital space" your rightful territory (Hitler called it "lebensraum", for your information, and it did not end well for him) and expect us to bow and submit to your expansionist war of aggression. Your generosity was well noted: "We let you live with a few ports, and clean our boots from time to time, and you should be grateful". Surely, you dont´know the Spanish. You should never push the Spanish into a corner. And it seems you still have not learned from your past mistakes.

I´m all for peace. I did not like what happened to the US and stated it publicly, but you got what you were asking for. A good spanking in your rears. Now, stop being childish and stop your delusions of grandeur. Be practical and stay on the east coast.

Sincerely yours.

How quickly your outlook changes in Spain. It was not long ago that you claimed the southern gulf as your own. You all wanted Victoria as your capital and not Havana but you have given all your land away to a pirate menace and are now lacking of it so you take their scraps knowing it is in violation of our agreements.

I am not asking for your gratitude with any past event nor am I trying to say we are holier than thou. I am simply stating that you should be honest with yourselves about the past so that you can make better decisions in the present. You know we have always sought friendship with your nation even during the war. Your breaking of the treaty and your attitudes about it and us in general by not acknowledging your part just shows the impossibility with working with you.

About honor, honesty and courage:

-You wanted to be our ally, even knowing that we were friends of the british, we send you to the hell.

-You took ports near our capital as a form of punishment to teach us a lesson, we send you to the hell.

-Despite being betrayed by the British, we send you to the hell.

-When we had nothing (despite all odds), we send you to the hell.

-When the spanish council negotiated with you, we send the council to the hell.

-There was a philoamerican diplomatic, we send him to the hell.

-We are those who will continue to fight true to what they believe, even if we have only the capital and frigates. This is honor and courage for us.

About friendship and loyalty:

-Friendship and respect are not won with arrogance and shows of strength.

-Frienship is a valuable thing that can not be imposed, it must be earned.

-When the French community was having a bad time we offered a hand. We share a port for months and we became friends.

-We have been friends of the French for a year. On numerous occasions we have been offered treaties, peace agreements,... We have always said: "NO without our French friends".

This is the meaning of loyalty for us. (And it could have been exactly the same with the English).

Revenge:

-An essential part of Spanish character. It must be paid for mistakes. And you screwed up with the wrong people.

-You took our ports at night like a burglar and you came here to explain that it was our fault of course.

-You spent weeks with arrogant and disparaging comments in the forum about our nation and our base players.

-Even today you live in an imaginary bubble in which everything that goes wrong is the fault of others and everything good is your merit.

-When the pirates destroyed you (yes, they did although you still deny) we saw an opportunity to give back what you deserve.

So Mr. Johnny Reb, the weed of infamy bears bitter fruit. Enjoy them.

About Honor, Honesty and Courage (It is weird that you mention those words)

- USA wanted to be our friend. Alliance would have come with time. No one but you is sending them to hell. At least not me or my clan.

- USA took ports near our capital after RAE lider insulted the US council. (Drug dealers I thing he called them, or drug addicts, cant remember) Nor you nor your clan sent them anywere. If I remember right you runned to the south to Canalete because you couldnt deal with their 3rd rates with frigates and because of the timers. Thats what one of your liders said at the time.

-The British betrayed you, not the USA. And listening to both parts of the story I thing RAE did most of the betraying.

-When we had nothing (but 4 ports) we united together and fought the Brits. The USA respected the agreement we had. Are you sending them to hell because of that?

-When the Spanish conucil negociated with the USA your representant Vicente Velasco agreed that we didnt wanted a second front in the north.

-Looks like I am the US friendly diplomat. I havent gone anywere. I am still here :) . I simply quited as diplo since I gave my word (together with the rest of the spanish council) and I ll do my best to keep it. Cant agree with the councils decisions so I did the only thing I could.

-ALL of us have done the fighting. You (RAE) have only done the "send to hell thing"

About frienship and loyalty

-How do you spect to earn anyones respect without respecting anyone?

-Frienship cant be imposed. I cant see where the US councill impossed us anything. On the other hand Vicius impossed us the war against the US as part of the treaty. Looks like RAE  and some players from other corps liked the idea. For many of us it was an imposed thing and we are not going to atack US ports.

-The french comunity is still having a hard time. Celtis and BSG are helping them, we havent seen RAE in Carriacou lately. They need us more than ever and you are busy atacking someone else.

-The "NO without our friench friends" thing is somthing I used to say as a diplo and the USA conuncill never rejected the idea. On the other hand, they were open for discussion regarding that.

Revange.

-Revange my friend is part of the human nature. May be we take it two steps forward. They didnt screw with anyone but I feel like you were willing to have that "revange" since RAE runned away to Canalete. Why do you need revange if RAE was the only clan who didnt fight the USA.

-Timers again? Really? If you had stayed (instead of going to Canalete) you could have participated in the 4am battles as most of us did in the gulf of mexico. You missed all the fun.

-Both nations have their trolls. You should know that better than anyone else.

-Really. You, a member of RAE are saying that? From the RAE that never makes mistakes? The RAE that was betrayed by the brits because it was brits fault alone? The RAE that is allways right in their Discord because if they come to the TS with the other clans they may tell you you are not right?

-Yes, the pirates destroyed them. And the Brits destroyed us. And look where are we now. And yes, this is the only true thing you said in your post. You saw the oportunity to bully some players who had been beaten up allready. 

I cant say you post was a lie. At least one phrase was true.

To all those who may be interested in knowing who this guy is... just dont take him too seriously. He is the "official" RAE troll.

I am not sending you to hell. You are so dumb you would get lost

Gaizka

Just one more spanish capitain :)

Edited by Gaizka
  • Like 5

Easy guys, no need to use insult or polite offensive words.

Just kill the british and thats all.

USA, we dont need to fight each other, send you diplomat and we will surely find the proper way to fight them and coexist in florida.

I have already sent you a message over a week ago. All you need to do is to respond but I wouldn't suggest it if your only point is for us to fight the British. We honor our agreements.

I have already sent you a message over a week ago. All you need to do is to respond but I wouldn't suggest it if your only point is for us to fight the British. We honor our agreements.

Who do you sent it to? Our ambassador CeltiberoFrog didn't receive it.

Edited by CeltiberoCaesar

-The french comunity is still having a hard time. Celtis and BSG are helping them, we havent seen RAE in Carriacou lately. They need us more than ever and you are busy atacking someone else.

It isn´t true. There are RAE members with outpost in Carriacou (like me, I have it since the first week of May). Talk to french players and they will tell you the truth. And please, Gaizka, don´t lie.

Edited by Pablo Frias
  • Like 1

Oh. More insults.

I am so used to them.  :)

Why dont you try to surprise me with some arguments for once?

All clans know you allready. Is that why you dont want to come to TS? Are you afraid of loosing more players?

I have to recognize you are good with 1 thing at least. Insulting and telling lies about others has taken RAE from 235 players to how many? You say 60 but I havent seen more than 19 online at the same time lately.

Loosing more than 200 players is a huge feat no other clan would ever achieve.

Wait. May be thats why you dont want to come to ts. RAE would end with 5 or 6 players :)

It will be a pityfull bunch of liders without players :D

Improve your insulting thing. My 3 year old daughter tells me i am vile and idiot from time to time too. Such an experienced troll as you are should do better than a 3 year old girl  :D  :D  :D

And yes, I had and spy in Forge and UMAD. It was usefull to us all :D

• Like 1

The french comunity is still having a hard time. Celtis and BSG are helping them, we havent seen RAE in Carriacou lately. They need us more than ever and you are busy atacking someone else

The french need help, lol. They wanna have this war for their fun and nothing else. So either their propaganda is working rly well or the Spanish and french community should simple announce their marriage.^^

Also the french had always same amount of players online and atm by far more, they shouldn´t need any help...

Well, not too many dutchis can be found lately anyways. So have ur fun if u see some for you and fair winds. ;)

Edited by praefect