Game-Labs Forum

Sorry we are on a Contract

Lord Vicious

Was starting to look at last cities taken on Nicaragua but apparently it ain't Sorry there but a group of French pirates ... working for France interests and hitting Sweden cities there...  probably trying to get in range of the Dutch wests coasts to help the Nation they left after the black Friday for some of them.

Still putting my bet on the Danes :P

• Like 1

Will be more interesting to see if there'll ever be a "contract" against anyone who pirates aren't fighting already, 'til then it's still kinda half-hearted. Seems unlikely though, wouldn't want pirates to piss off other pirates, now would we ^^

Oh such a secret! There is only two options, sverige or dutch.

The rest are all friends or allies of pirates, except for US which made a good job by giving you a real boring time. 

Completely different but similar to carlisle - nice contradiction.  :D

Edited by Bommel

About as secret as babies not being delivered by storks,by the time you get here you'll probably realise most people have decided now is a good time to take a break, and therefore find your world domination plans left in tatters by boredom alone.

May the curse of the Caribbean be always blowing in your face.

• Like 2

About as secret as babies not being delivered by storks

Flamigant is still a fervent believer that his soon to be born kid will be delivered by the Pirates, because of their great relations with the Spanish Sinterklaas, and it will arrive soon. Never seen him more happy when the contract of delivery by [sORRY] was announced. He also got a lot of other kids in Willemstad excited now and await their arrival:

sche039sint03ill01.gif

Futuristic impression of the arrival of the [sORRY] Pirates bringing babies taken by the Spanish Sinterklaas back to Willemstad, pencil and waterpaint, unknown artist but probably Flamigant, ca. 1786.

• Like 3

For moment we jump on 2 fronts,   but soon we will more to do something completely different and faar from pirate borders.

Something similar to carslile.   

Actually there are so few players online, noone gives a sh** were the pirates/sorry are heading to. Lets wait a few weeks until some patches came. pirates have to go nowhere then, others will most likely come to you and I do not talk about making contracts... hanging-smiley-emoticon.gif

Atm our guys are chillin, barbecuing and simply enjoying the summer, so ports are most likely all undefended. One of the reasons why the server is annoyed by the - measured on player base - strong pirate faction.

But sorry, feel free to follow ur masters. To serve someone for money is the oldest human business, so why we should blame you for selling urself to your master. ;)

Enjoy your tour & hf

Edited by praefect
  • Like 1

An English naval officer, furious to have been approached and captured by Surcouf on his little cutter and who saw the crew of the privateer to appropriate the wealth transported by his ship, cried to the French captain: "You French, you fight, only, for the money, we English, we fight for honor. " Surcouf turned to the officer and replied, "You are right, sir, everyone is fighting for what he has not."

Alanxo Joker Privateer

• Like 1

Hahahaha how funny to read how every nation is eager to find an explanation for its past or future defeat.

Look at the amount of players online... like 900-1.000?

We know that pirate have highest amount players and brits are 2nd. Brits on the other hand should have as many players as all the other nations together.

If u check the players online on the TS servers of all the nations, then u can easily proof all that by basic calculation. Only problem is, that brits have one of the highest inactivity, so their amount of players is nearly as low as ours. So u don´t have to belief me, u just need to check the servers and try to make some basic addition. ;)

Most active communities are atm the Spaniards (wanna have revenge ag brits), the french (lot of propaganda happening there to motivate players) and the god damn black plague of pirates who always had the highest amount of players.

Funny thing is, when we already struggled in terms of activity, Otto Kohl and his crew were still not aible to take a single port to help their french darlings.^^ Now the ports are more or less open, so give it another try to show the server that u r aible to take our dutch ports with help of the frenchis.^^

Edited by praefect

Look at the amount of players online... like 900-1.000?

We know that pirate have highest amount players and brits are 2nd. Brits on the other hand should have as many players as all the other nations together.

If u check the players online on the TS servers of all the nations, then u can easily proof all that by basic calculation. Only problem is, that brits have one of the highest inactivity, so their amount of players is nearly as low as ours. So u don´t have to belief me, u just need to check the servers and try to make some basic addition. ;)

Most active communities are atm the Spaniards (wanna have revenge ag brits), the french (lot of propaganda happening there to motivate players) and the god damn black plague of pirates who always had the highest amount of players.

Funny thing is, when we already struggled in terms of activity, Otto Kohl and his crew where still not aible to take a single port to help their french darlings.^^ Now the ports are more or less open, so give it another try to show the server that u r aible to take our dutch ports with help of the frenchis.^^

Well the upcoming month we will get the port battle patch witch will hopefully spark some new life to RvR, at the moment the majority of players i spoke with got burnt out from the 24/7 port battles fliping 30-40 ports back and forth each day with no consequences or motivation :P 

• Like 1

Hahahaha how funny to read how every nation is eager to find an explanation for its past or future defeat.

As much as some parties are trying to explain and claim their past or future victories with great contest?  ;)  :ph34r:

"The lowest and vilest alleys in London do not present a more dreadful record of sin than does the smiling and beautiful countryside."

Edited by Lytse Pier
  • Like 2

Let me quote you Claude D 'Elson a major of the 9th light infantry of napoleons army taken prisoner by the Spanish and imprisoned on a ship outside Cadiz.

" Our days are very monotonous ,always same thing to do. Get up, make tour of deck, examine what was going on in the harbour, lunch, games,debate,dinner , lie down, go to sleep,be bored to death, this is our existance"

If you do prevail in the war of Early Access this is your future and I hope you enjoy it because you guys certainly deserve it.

Edited by Tac
  • Like 7

Damage control at his best, the british empire is no more already   And swedish will be next

The mighty pirates claim victory over british nation after they took a couple of undefended ports and made a bow around jamaica?!^^

• Like 1

Damage control at his best, the british empire is no more already   And swedish will be next

Lord Vicious, sir, I absolutely agree that you guys are robbed of victories by the player inactivity within the various nations. You guys deserved better! Sorry.

Edited by Lytse Pier
  • Like 4

Oh great, I feared I would have pay you myself to get some decent PvP for Sweden.

We are getting bored fighting your minions, so we shall meet and fight directly at last. 

• Like 5