Game-Labs Forum

Sorry we are on a Contract

Lord Vicious

Damn just noticed how old Stallone is looking these days. He looks like he had his face transplanted onto a pie dish, but it was too big so they had to stretch it. Suppose a facelift will do that to you. Banderas looks like hes sucked on too many werthers originals too. Movie stars of my youth.... -_- seems only yesterday arnie wore a piss soaked towel on his head.

Dear Vicious,

Oooh Privateering, now this I like! Happy hunting!! Honestly hope its good for your clan members

Regards

Captain saintjacktar

IS the way we prefer tbh, we already transported almost all out from sunbury

Edited by Lord Vicious

My money's on that the French (second guess Danes) hired em as well.

Just hope they have a decent contingent of EU timer players, if the game is gonna turn into US vs EU it's gonna turn into garbage right proper quick.

I*t's the time for nations to Unite. 

Again ? We did see the United Nations Council  trying to bomb the pirate hemp fields and control the villages and the hideouts not long ago... :wacko:

Its the time for USA to reconquer all lost ports at the East and begin to push them out of the Bahamas once for all. 

I doubt they left, they play Pay to Win game. Multiple accounts on all Nations. This means they can keep multiple Nations under attack. Worth a try USA.

Well gold is worthless anyway,would of been more piraty to demand rum, probably more like the U.S. Have played it smart and bored them to death, I could quite easily enjoy this game with nothing but a renomme and a few friends and that's it,you don't even need coloured ports just free ports.

Smart money is on them going for us dutcheys, already fighting Saipan, Danes and French anyway, and sorry have already had a holiday in Jamaica this year.

Well gold is worthless anyway,would of been more piraty to demand rum, probably more like the U.S. Have played it smart and bored them to death, I could quite easily enjoy this game with nothing but a renomme and a few friends and that's it,you don't even need coloured ports just free ports.

Smart money is on them going for us dutcheys, already fighting Saipan, Danes and French anyway, and sorry have already had a holiday in Jamaica this year.

Careful there... you start to sound like a proper pyrate. B)