Game-Labs Forum

[PVP 1] French and Dutch : Successful Talks and Non Aggression Treaty

DarkJip

Didn't you guys buy a flag to attack El Toco?

And doesn't the treaty specifically precises that the area east of Galdonas is for pvp?

Or have I missed something?

no...we did not - and buying  that flag was 2 hours later 

in form of a retaliation 

Edited by Thonys

Didn't you guys buy a flag to attack El Toco?

And doesn't the treaty specifically precises that the area east of Galdonas is for pvp?

Or have I missed something?

To mister Louis Marie Dragases,

Yes sir, you have missed something. As far I know the Prince of Orange did not gave the permission, or the order, to stop privatering against the enemies of our nation. The behaviour of the Dutch privateers that have signed the 'treaty' can be seen as a coup d'etat against Stadtholder William V of Orange. A lot of revolutionair scum from the Batavian Republic, serving the horrors of the French revolution, has arrived here in the Caribbean to finally destroy the last bastions of the old proud United Provinces. That is terrible!

Edited by Swieb

A lot of revolutionair scum from the Batavian Republic, serving the horrors of the French revolution, has arrived here in the Caribbean to finally destroy the last bastions of the old proud United Provinces. That is terrible!

To Captain Swieb,

It seems you have not been reached with current news, but do not worry.

I hear talks that the good brother of our Emperor, Louis Napoléon Bonaparte, is to be appointed as King of Holland to restore order, as his most august Brother did our country.

I'm sure you will find his reign to be a good one.

Surely, you do not want Prince of Orange, who abandonned his country, and fled to the perfidious Albion, to rule the great nation of Holland?

Best regards,

Capitaine de Vaisseau de sa Majesté Impériale, Louis-Marie Dragasès

Edited by Louis Marie Dragases
  • Like 1

Surely, you do not want Prince of Orange, who abandonned his country, and fled to the perfidious Albion, to rule the great nation of Holland?

Maybe he will not only rule the great nation of Holland but also the great nation of Burgandy  ;)

Edit: Grammatical errors

Edited by Zeekoning
  • Like 1

here is the proof YOU ATTACKED US voc FIRST

(we where there to get some pve traders)

suddenly a whole fleet was cumming out of the harbor and taged one of our group members you can see that in the picture 

And one of our Ships who went in this battle  and was helping this  captain to get out was sunk by doing so

but besides that i thought you had a peace treaty 

to not attack the dutch

well you just broke it

and i am not complaining just telling the truth

PS I Never said you where weak my fellow captain(NICE HAT BY THE WAY) our war lasted 80 years ....and you lost...

First you refuse the peace treaty for French.

Then you try to hide behind it when you take losses and it is obvious you cannot take on the french.

(How can we break the treaty you did not sign? And why is there no in-battle tag proof? I remember hunting a gank-squad, and if you had a trader there - what does it proves? Manipulation, AGAIN)

You mix the facts and hide the truth.

When French kick your ass, you twist everything trying to proclaim a victory (we didn't want to PB! we did it on purpose!)

DAS/BOAT was always proper and honorable. You - you are scum more fitting pirates than a national navy.

here is the proof YOU ATTACKED US voc FIRST

[snip]

what you call a "proof" do i call a random screenshot from the openworld. It could be your own fleet just by watching. no names, no ranks. nothing but ships anyone is able to sail.

• Like 1

I think people have to calm down. The PFK actions are fine for us, it continue to boost our moral and it train us. El toco is part of the PB treaty between us and it's fine.

We can understand their feeling and are no angry with them. It help us to work on our coordination and on our cohesion. Our fleet is training and all captains have to be ready for fights.

As said, the risk or loosing a port around st george and galdonas make us having scout into this area. Any dutch fleet on east of this town can be consider as trying to join st george to buy a flag or to hide in a free town to be able to intercept our trader.

With not full peace, people, french, pfk and others, have to know there is a risk to sail there. There is no reason to whine about beeing sunk into this area. A peace is not signed with all your nation so we have to sunk everything who can renforce the war camp. BTW, if clan tags could be seen ig, it would be ok for me to see french captain sunking pfk near your capital as you are not part of the treaty.

Anyway, it's written in the treaty we are not going west of galdonas. COme on east and risk your ship, it's fine for us. Just no caomplain about loosing them.

• Like 7

its the second time you guys attacked the French.. (and failed) and now when you get hunted down you complain about it???

We was there for PvP not for take a Port. PFK not complain about it. First time we don't lose like you everytime repeat on this forum (screenshots are on forum in other topic), we just buy a first flag to split you and the second to catch you in one place and have big fight in open world. Yesterday was the same plan but some one of us said, we have chance attack port and it was a mistake, because you split us and some ppl was in port battle and rest was in other battle outside the port. We were here even without our full fleet and without our Commander, so next mistake was stay in battle, not escape when we should. First time you lose big fight having 7-8 third rates and few clan in your full squad against our 3 big ships and just only our clan, and call it "a french won" - people from PFK never said we are the best in the world and all French guys don't have chance with us. We know that without help DAS/BOAT and DKF we are here alone and can't have enough power to do anything. But don't worry and don't cry too much. Commander from DAS, BOAT betrayed us and we need some time to organize our clan to fight alone on this front. Some clan from Dutch (VOC and DWIST) are with us, but they also need have a reorganization.

We all chose this server, because this is PvP server, so we wana fight not have always peace with others.

Yes, let's kick the eastern man on its knee instead of standing up to the proud giant in the west. Well played pvp choice, well played.

Before we come here, yours plan (not ours) was "beat a french guys" and take our ports back. So why you don't keep this agreement with us ?

Yours plan is not done yet, so we gonna fight with France until we done here. After we can find others enemy.

Yes, let's kick the eastern man on its knee instead of standing up to the proud giant in the west. Well played pvp choice, well played.

And cry "unfair!" whenever the eastern man fights back... I guess we should lie down and give up, because splitting enemy forces and defending our ports is... uhm... "unfair".

So far the Dutch rouge clans but yelp and whine. Show no respect, and you will have none in return. You will be fought in strength, in unfair numbers, and eradicated from our waters.

If you're seeking a friendly match - seek to befriend us first. Your lies and slander serves this purpose no good. As is now - the majority of Dutch clans can ask for a friendly fight, and that would be considered and answered. Rouge Dutch can ask but the void to grant them mercy, as French people shall not!

You, who called for our destruction - are no friend of ours!

• Like 2

Maybe because I am just a humble privateer captain Neith, with no need to surround myself with 24 other ships to feel safe and strong.

Engaging myself into high seas combat against the odds is more pleasing.

To each its own.

I rather lose a fight to a flotilla of french rebels than side with a port fleet of dutch dissidents.

• Like 2

And cry "unfair!" whenever the eastern man fights back... I guess we should lie down and give up, because splitting enemy forces and defending our ports is... uhm... "unfair".

Show me please, where PFK members are crying about unfair spliting in yestardays battle of El Toco. We were to weak in numbers, we were splited, and we lost. It's ok, no problem. Day before we won OW battle against French, Where we were outnumbered in big ships and it was ok too. Nothing to be over excited Galileus.

Edited by Glazo

you guys wanted PvP and you got it.... we never said that the French are weak... 

Oh, thats new. Thats why French asked to peace treaty, to not be wiped from map and cut to capital? What is this whole treaty about? Not to save France to "keep french players in game"? That was main argument in this story AFAIR.

• Like 1

Oh, thats new. Thats why French asked to peace treaty, to not be wiped from map and cut to capital? What is this whole treaty about? Not to save France to "keep french players in game"? That was main argument in this story AFAIR.

As far as i remember, it was the danish/dutch side offering negotiations. No french or swede had to kneel infront of us. We offered, they accepted (that said, I was not part of the danish/swede negotiations)!

Show me please, where PFK members are crying about unfair spliting in yestardays battle of El Toco. We were to weak in numbers, we were splited, and we lost. It's ok, no problem. Day before we won OW battle against French, Where we were outnumbered in big ships and it was ok too. Nothing to be over excited Galileus.

You french guys are right

it was your completely victory!

French side >7200br                        PFK side >2950

11 x 3rd                                           2 x 3rd

0 x bellona                                     1 x bellona

3 x consti                                       4 x consti

4 x trinco                                        1 x trinco

towers

as always you can win only when oponent is less in numbers...

we waited 5 minutes far away from port waiting for you to came and fight like you said you would... and you were too affraidlike always

---

I should mention though Glazo that I find your response above commendable, it's just a shame that all members of PFK are not so gracious about battle outcomes.

Edited by Martin Tyler

WE the Dutch and the Danish did offer the Treaty to keep the swedish and French in the game (infact most clans accepted this except PFK), if we took everything from them they might leave the game, which is like 200/300 players? and make it harder for new players to start in the french or swedish nation... 

And why did PFK not accept? they wanted to capture the Trinidad area back? and now they tried twice and got stopped both times and now they claim its  because they want PvP? 

• Like 1

As far as i remember, it was the danish/dutch side offering negotiations. No french or swede had to kneel infront of us. We offered, they accepted (that said, I was not part of the danish/swede negotiations)!

Ok, didnt know it, thx for info. But for me it shows DAS/BOAT in worse perpective as i thought before. I thought they just showed some mercy to enemy on knees, but looks like the main target of this pact was elsewhere, on the north, and this was made behind back of PFK and some other clans. Additionaly it was break to another, earlier agreement with PFK about war with France.

Agreement to this pact from France shows her weakness anyway, they were unable to defend territory, and were in fear of losing whole south and economy from those ports. I must agree it was golden oportunity for France to save as much as possible from this situation. Good for France, shame on DAS/BOAT IMO. 

BTW. Im writing here only for myself, not PFK or any other group. So that are only my personall opinions.

We talk about battles, 25 against 8 (11-3rd vs 2-3rd), they can't be proud of battle result and says we won, we are better. Yeah i can understand that they did good job and split us, but they can't be proud of win in battle. First battle was 25 against 25 and they have in this battle 8 3rd rates against our 3 and we won. So i think we can be proud of that fight even we don't capture a port. Can we ?

Edited by Neith

Glazo we talk about battles, 25 against 8 (11-3rd vs 2-3rd), you can't be proud of battle result and say we won, we are better. Yeah i can understand that you did good job and split us, but you can't be proud of win in battle. First battle was 25 against 25 and you have in this battle 8 3rd rates against our 3 and we won. So i think we can be proud of that fight even we don't capture a port. Can we ?

Do you know what i mean ?

Can you?

France came into that fight to stop the carriers, and it did. It was a full-out ram-fest, and French capitaines sacrificed their own ships to stop your flags. And they did. So... what are you proud for...?

All you can do is lie - "we won!". There was no fight. Your pride is a lie.

• Like 3

Can you?

France came into that fight to stop the carriers, and it did. It was a full-out ram-fest, and French capitaines sacrificed their own ships to stop your flags. And they did. So... what are you proud for...?

All you can do is lie - "we won!". There was no fight. Your pride is a lie.

No comment... French guys even when they lose all, always are a winner ! Muhahaha

Maybe few days ago when we fight together with DAS, BOAT and DKF you also won ? Tell me yes ! ^^