Game-Labs Forum

[PVP 1] French and Dutch : Successful Talks and Non Aggression Treaty

DarkJip

No, we didn't. That's how the treaty came to pass. The same one you hide behind, knowing, France cannot strike back. You mention DAS BOAT and DKF, but are your bigger brothers happy with you hiding behind their backs? Are they glad you throw their names around like a shield, ready to come crying to them if we dare pushing ourselves?

Your bravery and your pride, but an empty bluff.

1. And why did PFK not accept? 2. they wanted to capture the Trinidad area back? 2. and now they tried twice and got stopped both times and now they claim its  because they want PvP? 

i added some numbers to your questions in quote, sry if you feel offended about it

1. couse it breaks earlier agreement with other Dutch clans about war with France and couse of voting inside PFK. There was one other thing that was in our opinion abusive for PFK from some other dutch clan negotiator, but i'll keep it, couse i dont know if PFK wanna talk about it on public, anyway it was big impact to say "no".

2. Lets say some French ports. I will not tell exactly which ports, couse i dont know if PFK wanna show it public.

3. In short - yes

To claryfie

Pact was not accepted by:

- PFK

- CAP

- VOC

- IVOCI

Now RL join to us and we starting cooperation with Danish clans.

Additionality free players are joining too, because everyone one want get 3k exp per good Battle.

We know that It will be hard to fight with entire France nation but there is a difference between us and DAS/BOAT:

PFK honores agreement and plans which we accepted before.

For us and many Dutch (and Danish) players honor means something more that Bubbles new idea.

France should like this because they can fight with big advance in numbers so there is chance that they will not run way like always, as previously when we were united with DAS  to execute original plan and od second day half of French players forgot how to defend ports (black Friday and Saturday).

Edited by icceman
  • Like 1

For us and many Dutch (and Danish) players honor means something more that Bubbles new idea.

So that "honor"  includes ruinig the game for other players that are fighting for swedish or the French nation? 

We know that It will be hard to fight with entire France nation but there is a difference between us and DAS/BOAT:

the diffrence is that DAS/BOAT already knows how hard it is to fight French nation... and they show respect for French for that...

• Like 2

the diffrence is that DAS/BOAT already knows how hard it is to fight French nation... and they show respect for French for that...

And thats why they break agreement inside nation to make another with enemies and break Dutch unity? Real heroes and honor players, heh.

And thats why they break agreement inside nation to make another with enemies and break Dutch unity? Real heroes and honor players, heh.

if you did read the whole post.. ITS TO NOT RUIN THE GAME

and the break of the Dutch unity is both side to blame.. you cant blame one side... PFK bc of their "honor" and DAS/BOAT for thinking about how to keep the game fun/running te cost of their previous "agreements" 

To claryfie

Pact was not accepted by:

- PFK

- CAP

- VOC

- IVOCI

Now RL join to us and we starting cooperation with Danish clans.

Additionality free players are joining too, because everyone one want get 3k exp per good Battle.

Cool ! i expected that some days indeed. My pleasure was to sink ur 2 flags bought by PFK on St Georges and Puerto De Espana (i was in the batlle ) or to defend successfully El Toco last night (i could'nt be here and i regreat sincerelly ) . I need 3000 Xp/battle too and crafting notes....

Brave PFK players, it will be a pleasure to fight again with ur clan. ( I was quite bored PVE since 4-5 days in fact)...

Edited by NewGameWay

So that "honor"  includes ruinig the game for other players that are fighting for swedish or the French nation? 

When Spanish and France attacked form both sides us i did not hear anything like : "ruinig the game" 

and we did not run like chickens at second day, we stand and resolve issue.

DAS had support from 10 clans and and still requested more , once we come  French flee and  new idea was born. 

Its is really good question how it is when you fighting against France with equal forces, because they start running. 

Edited by icceman

if you did read the whole post.. ITS TO NOT RUIN THE GAME

and the break of the Dutch unity is both side to blame.. you cant blame one side... PFK bc of their "honor" and DAS/BOAT for thinking about how to keep the game fun/running te cost of their previous "agreements" 

To collect what i wrote about it before few pages earlier.

1. Cutting to postions where they still are able to run economy is not ruining game. 

2. Devs are responsible for game mechnanics not players.

3. When French took earlier Dutch port after port they didnt think about "keeping players in game".

4. Its PvP serv. Dont wanna be destroyed - play PvE or defend, make alliances or die proud. Again its dev responibilty to avoid unwanted scenario. If they're not ready - dont put game on sale.

5. Its not free alpha, to play it for devs good or testing or "keeping players" or anything else like that. Players must pay 37 euro for it. Again - not ready with basic machanics - make free accesss and test till its ready. Then take money for it.

6. If ppl leaving PvP serv couse they lost 10 ports in a day maybe its better for whole community to not have them here.

• Like 2

Got to say this thread has been interesting to read.

Heth while were enemies on the seas do you want to share some popcorn and relax while watching the thread?

20k2gwx.gif

I've got plenty to share even with the Dutch.

Forgot to mention while on topic i wish both sides good luck in continuing the war or finalizing the peace, if the former, may the victor take the spoils, if the later, keep it interesting at least. :)

Edited by Jager
  • Like 2

I dont agree with this treaty because i feel its not in the best interest of dutch and pfk. French took our ports(good economic ones) while we were defending west from the spanish. Someone asked me why we are defending 1 port west while losing 3 east and i said to him "dont worry we'll take them back once were done with u guys". And now we wont take them because das doesnt want to hurt french feelings. Jesus kurwa jesus. Ill let you all hold hands and play your friendly game.

Edited by marcmb

I dont agree with this treaty because i feel its not in the best interest of dutch and pfk. French took our ports(good economic ones) while we were defending west from the spanish. Someone asked me why we are defending 1 port west while losing 3 east and i said to him "dont worry we'll take them back once were done with u guys". And now we wont take them because das doesnt want to hurt french feelings. Jesus kurwa jesus. Ill let you all hold hands and play your friendly game.

That's a remarkable narrative, a true fairy tale. However, here's what I read:

"French conquered from us with bloody fights the ports that we initially collected from the non-existent Spanish on the coast of Venezuela, while we PFK were seizing their possessions from Maracaibo to Panama, equally poorly defended, until we were rebuffed several times around Cartagena. That is, until the British attacked RAE from behind and wiped them there too. Then we tried to negociate peace when we met with the lobsterbacks, hoping that it wouldn't show on the forums (too bad it did) all the while turning east with the cunning masterplan to cry for help from the Danes, because even combined with DAS/BOAT we couldn't make significant advances past the Maracano/Pampatar front before. This worked so well that we now feel naturally entitled to claim half a dozen cities without actually having to work for it, and anyone in our camp who dares to disagree is an undeserving cunt, even if he bore the brunt of the French assaults during the whole war."

Have to admit I deem my own version more accurate.

• Like 4

we did not run like chickens at second day, we stand and resolve issue.

U surelly mean when the british clans from Panama smashed the last spanish positions and allowing Dutch clans and zergs of Denmark clans to rush and ruin Sweedish empire and half of French positions into 48 hours ?.

u call that "resolve issue" ?

If u wanna ruin the game for 2 nations and find an empty server on the East of the map, u r in the good direction...

Finnaly, i quite happy seeing PFK players trying to capture the last french harbours. I have still fun in PB or PVP

Ohw ..jolly schipper... "the diffrence is that DAS/BOAT already knows how hard it is to fight French nation... and they show respect for French for that..."   

S o you actually say the das and boat captains are scared of the french and there fore choose to collaborate with the french 

i can only say shame on the captains who wants to be in that position....

respect you say... what do you know about respect .... when the french and the British joint up against the dutch republic navy the British find out they made a mistake by trusting the french they would help them 

the french did not even fire one ball in the direction of the dutch (they just kept away from the battle )

thats how trust worthy the french are..

the french just walk away ..they always do..when it is not in there strategy

Edited by Thonys