Game-Labs Forum

[PVP 1] French and Dutch : Successful Talks and Non Aggression Treaty

DarkJip

The flames in this thread are going to be used as an example of global warming.

so true:

"I object to violence, because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent. "

i do not like hidden agenda,s

a peace treaty with the french 

and a vote for war against the swedish

i call that treason to the nation 

Edited by Thonys

so true:

"I object to violence, because when it appears to do good, the good is only temporary; the evil it does is permanent. "

i do not like hidden agenda,s

a peace treaty with the french 

and a vote for war against the swedish

i call that treason to the nation 

Be careful... Were getting stronger by collecting your Pavels. :D . (good fight btw!)

Maybe you can master us, if you get help by your danish sugardaddys. So give them all the pleasure they want, or your war will fail.  :wub:

Be careful... Were getting stronger by collecting your Pavels. :D . (good fight btw!)

Maybe you can master us, if you get help by your danish sugardaddys. So give them all the pleasure they want, or your war will fail. :wub:

Talking about sugardaddys but only able to fight in huge man-advantage. Thx for the laught

And greetings @ Otsego. He was better in Potbs. :D

Sure he was, we all were, the amount of time that everyone of us put in there was way higher. Cant judge you tho...

Btw someone should give this guy a medal for trying to involve someone in the dispute who has nothing to do with it!

Sure he was, we all were, the amount of time that everyone of us put in there was way higher. Cant judge you tho...

Btw someone should give this guy a medal for trying to involve someone in the dispute who has nothing to do with it!

Oh jesus.. calm down m8 :o . I was a member in Potbs DSL long ago and i sailed with you all. BTW it was fun and Otsego was my mentor. This wasnt meant offensive. 

Hope you are not that that type of asshat now, that goes crazy because his shiny ship was ganked.  <_<

so long

Edited by KanoFu