Game-Labs Forum

[PVP 1] French and Dutch : Successful Talks and Non Aggression Treaty

DarkJip

no its no difference, every pvp-fight is a gank, there is no such thing like "fair pvp" in naval action. And your point doesn't make any sense if you are looking for pvp you are not sailing to casigua.

opinion might be different for every player.. but mission jumping and OP PvP is not the same

and if youre going with 4 players to enemy ports for pvp ~2hours for PB times.. then yeah.. you kinda asking to be ganked.. i dont think they will send 4 other players to attack your 4 players if there are like 25 players in the area...

• Like 1

It does. AFTER you sign it.

To Mister Galileus

May-be it is unclear to the French captains but many Dutch captains and smaller Dutch clans did not sign. The clan of the person you were reacting to didn't sign, didn't even participate in the negotiations that were organized behind their back. Also that is a reason why there are clans not cooperating with the DAS/BOAT diplomacy. If the multinationals of DAS/BOAT (many players there are in real not Dutch) thinks that they can dictate their rules to others outside their clan (especial to pure Dutch clans) than they make a huge mistake. No clan has the authority to speak in name of a whole nation.

With regards, captain Swieb, as Orangist opposing the pro French Dutch Patriotic Party.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orangism_(Dutch_Republic)

Edited by Swieb
  • Like 1

To Mister Galileus

May-be it is unclaer to the French captains but many Dutch captains and smaller Dutch clans did not sign.

Aaaaand... then they complain the peace treaty they did not sign is not respected or straight up accuse us of breaking it.

So yeah, there is something super unclear to me. It's not what you pointed out though.

WHY do I need to explain that? No, seriously, why?

• Like 2

Aaaaand... then they complain the peace treaty they did not sign is not respected or straight up accuse us of breaking it.

So yeah, there is something super unclear to me. It's not what you pointed out though.

WHY do I need to explain that? No, seriously, why?

I think they are not complaining regarding not respecting the informal treaty by the French to them. They complain to be considered to be disloyal to the Dutch nation, being a louse in the fur coat of the Dutch, by not accepting a unlawfull treaty, created by the multinational DAS/BOAT clan behind the back of the Prince of Orange and many others Dutch captains and smaller clans. The Dutch nation seems to be deeply divided, thanks to the egocentric behaviour of DAS/BOAT leaders, having their own hidden agenda, but so what? The Dutch were also in real, during the last decades of the 18th century, divided in a pro French revolutionair patriot party and anti French conservative Orangists. Oranje boven! :D

Edited by Swieb

... many players there are in real not Dutch... thinks that they can dictate their rules to others outside their clan (especial to pure Dutch clans)...

My favorite part of the whole thread: real Dutch and fake Dutch.

I know what you mean... I'm sure the true Frenchman probably say the same about us. Lol

• Like 4

I know what you mean... I'm sure the true Frenchman probably say the same about us. Lol

Dear mister Grim DeGrim

It was of course not unconventional that privateer captains sailed with a letter of marque they have received from a foreign gouvernement. But using the chaos in my European home nation to help kick out the governor of William V of Orange in Willemstad with the intention to take over his seat is of course also for them a capital crime. Luckly for our prince there are also foreign privateers sailing under the Dutch flag being very loyal to him, as by example the brave captains of the Polish PFK clan.

With regards, captain Swieb.

Edited by Swieb
  • Like 2

Most of us BOAT chaps are Dutch to be honest. But we mostly speak English on our Teamspeak as there are indeed Germans, Italians, English, Irish and the odd United Statesman.  ;)

To Mister Galileus

May-be it is unclear to the French captains but many Dutch captains and smaller Dutch clans did not sign. The clan of the person you were reacting to didn't sign, didn't even participate in the negotiations that were organized behind their back. Also that is a reason why there are clans not cooperating with the DAS/BOAT diplomacy. If the multinationals of DAS/BOAT (many players there are in real not Dutch) thinks that they can dictate their rules to others outside their clan (especial to pure Dutch clans) than they make a huge mistake. No clan has the authority to speak in name of a whole nation.

With regards, captain Swieb, as Orangist opposing the pro French Dutch Patriotic Party.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orangism_(Dutch_Republic)

Are you freakin' shitting me w/a "especial to pure Dutch clans" passport gaming card request? Now we're requesting blood testing of authenticity to play nations, races, genders in MMOs? Of all the different directions you could take. Arguments you could state about making peace w/the another faction you're throwing out a "pure Dutch clans" card. What kind of completely off course comment is that? So by your same dipshi.... logic than only pure French clans, pure British clans, purely Spanish, US clans could negotiate anything. From here on out. Thats right up there on a lists of things I've seen on forums, internet logic thinking that really makes me scratch my head and ponder the color of the sky, the fate of .....

"Behind their back" Illuminati confirmed. I guess.

So 4 days after an "online agreement" is behind their back now? What is the timeline thats more acceptable to you and all these people? A full week? Or should it be 168hrs because offline time counts as well? Or is it closer to a month?

• Like 4

And people wonder why pirates are the biggest nation... :3

On the other hand... you think they argue like that too...?

- You're not a full blood pirate!

- No way, my pops stole a mercedes and my mum smelled like mushrooms!

- Forgive! That is indeed a pristine bloodline!

• Like 2

Matsje van Leeuwenhoek, the latest victim of the One Drop Rule. Alas!

Seriously though, this is asinine.

Well just what our national leaders and fleet commanders said 

we will take a broom (broom in the mast) and sweep for the glory of our nation 

Edited by Thonys

Pure Dutch absolutists should be exiled back to Europe and immediately, upon arrival, be conscripted as regulars to any infantry regiments and sent to the Far East where they shall remain forever as true and obedient servants of the Republic.

The new vogue of Liberalism, well founded on the establishment of our Constitutional government, and with form roots on the multi cultural exchange promoted by our trade is the way to govern the colonies.

• Like 1

Hi,

With all opinions that are aired in this thread, lets get back to the facts:

- inbalance in the PB mechanics allows nations to steamroll eachother, resulting in players leaving the game.

- lack of national voting mechanic allows clans to make up their own policy, creating disunity instead of unity in a nation.

After last week events me, Steelsandwich and Monkeybullet and many others have tried to solve both problems by offering a fair treaty to the French and trying to convince other clans like PFK to accept that.

When PFK and others didnt agree, we accepted the treaty as representatives of the clans DAS&BOAT (pun intended ), not as representatives of the whole nation.

Lets not discuss this thru forums, but have a national meeting again, as we've done before.

I therefore want to invite all dutch clans to come to the na.lynixgaming.com teamspeak tonight at 20:30 CET and try to unify our nation.

Hopefully all clans will attend to this meeting so we can resolve this unwanted situation.

Grtzzz Bubbles

• Like 2

Are you freakin' shitting me w/a "especial to pure Dutch clans" passport gaming card request? 

To madam Matsje van Leeuwenhoek,

Mam, we in our highly developed European social classes are much too civilized to use words as freaking shitting. May-be is a cursus to learn the basics of good Dutch conversation manners a nice idea for people from the Wild West of America?

With regards, captain Swieb.

Edited by Swieb