Game-Labs Forum

Danish and Pirate clan "Sorry" are now at war

helgur

I feel the need to point out the Lord Vicious might be the grates naval action diplomat that ever lived..... he brought peace (even if it's only temporary) to the Brits and the Danes XD

Seriously, I started play before the EA launch and I cant remember the Danes and the Brits ever not being at a war.

Oh we are still at War. But LV has the ability to make things like 8 months of fighting each other be put on hold. Only sad thing is the Danes never got a chance to crush him. 

Also would like to extend a thank you to our BFF, French. We owe you one !

The French nation was proud, and happy to honor and fight alongside their Danish friends. *Bow*

----------------------------------------

In a more personal way, your "Batphone" and "Clouseau" posts made my day !

• Like 3

I think its time we put our hands together for the Dev's, what other team hires an A-grade actor to play such a tyrannical villain in their sandbox game...and they throw him in just at the point when things were getting boring prior to the Alliances patch.

Vote #1 for the guy playing the role of Lord Viscous in the Oscar Category : Best Distracting Actor. I mean I know he was unbelievable and nobody IRL would be like that...but such entertainment.

o-BEN-KINGSLEY-IRON-MAN-3-facebook.jpg

Edited by Jeheil
  • Like 5

Macao reclaimed. Without contest :(

So I presume this is a goodbye to Sorry for now(?), and thanks for all the fish (no really. Douglas Adams words is really fitting here, because we have gotten a lot more fish from this than fights). War is for our intents and purposes over, we have met our objectives and we will get back to fighting the British. Which unlike a certain other self professed "anti-carebear 1337 pixel sailboat peeweepee" clan actually gives us pvp. X up for Jamaica raids and port battles in Haiti, Danes!

Macao reclaimed without contest. Thats not correct as some players under you doubtful command opened fire on Kpt. Evil from VGK during the port battle. Blue on blue. And why? Becourse he entered the battle in a constitution and not in a ship of your choosing. This game is made so that any and all players owning a ship can enter port battles if they push a button. They are RIGHT to do so. No player in this game should powermonger like you guys do. Its really annoying that you keep doing this. And after this incident you flamed our guys in nation-chat. Becourse a player contributed in a ship in an empty port-battle. 

I hope the devs stop this kind of behaviour as you and Kloothommel and a few others are villing to use all means in order to rule the imaginary kingdom of yours. Its the guys like you that kills the fun for the many.

I cannot stress enough that NO PLAYER keeping himself within the limits of the game-mechanics in any form could make a wrong move in any way. 

1) they are following the rules

2) they are playing the game

3) they dont use faulty language

We will keep a close eye on your movements and behavior ahead in time and we WILL report any steps you make going against the rules of the developers. You are almost breaking them on a daily basis. A good example is, that members of your clan - in here - has posted a huge sum of money that I could have, if I changed nation. Its a personal attack on a player which only offence is that he does not follow your home-made rules. This must stop ASAP!

Edited by fox2run

Macao reclaimed without contest. Thats not correct as some players under you doubtful command opened fire on Kpt. Evil from VGK during the port battle. Blue on blue. And why? Becourse he entered the battle in a constitution and not in a ship of your choosing. This game is made so that any and all players owning a ship can enter port battles if they push a button. They are RIGHT to do so. No player in this game should powermonger like you guys do. Its really annoying that you keep doing this. And after this incident you flamed our guys in nation-chat. Becourse a player contributed in a ship in an empty port-battle. 

I hope the devs stop this kind of behaviour as you and Kloothommel and a few others are villing to use all means in order to rule the imaginary kingdom of yours. Its the guys like you that kills the fun for the many.

I cannot stress enough that NO PLAYER keeping himself within the limits of the game-mechanics in any form could make a wrong move in any way. 

We will keep a close eye on your movements and behavior ahead in time and we WILL report any steps you make going against the rules of the developers. You are almost breaking them on a daily basis. A good example is, that members of your clan - in here - has posted a huge sum of money that I could have, if I changed nation. Its a personal attack on a player which only offence is that he does not follow your home-made rules. This must stop ASAP!

I never seen such stupidity from any other player in this game than what was shown from the two of you last night at the port battle.

You see a shitload of 1st line SOL outside waiting to get in to PB, and then a clanmate of yours in a shitty 5th line occupies a space, if Sorry would have turned up with a full force of 1st. rates, then what - we would have been missing two 1st. rates - and could have lost the PB because of two brain farts from VGK? What should a "constitution" do in such a massive cannonball exchange likewise a 2nd. rate - that you showed up in?

It was simply the most stupid action I have ever seen - and clearly shows the magnitude in the self destruction route you have chosen - hopefully you won't succeed in dragging the D-N nation down with you.

As a matter of fact, I know there's an offer of 30 mio gold you can cash in, should you leave the D-N nation. I'm pretty sure after last nights action, the bid will rise significantly - I will for sure add a bit into it, just to make the offer become irresistible for you!

However I'm pretty sure we also have to pay the Pirates the same amount for taking you in, as an Reimbursement for future damages on your behalf.

Edited by The_Scipio
  • Like 4

You was firing to my ship in battle of Macao, and now you are telling about dev's rules? Ha ha ha. Your behavior and behavior of your clanmates was reported.
  • Like 3

First of all i suggest you to listen to this song while read my reply

Second, i dont see how 7 nations can claim victory vs US

Lets resume what happened in the last 3 day withouth propaganda purely screens of fights and battle report:

Day1: Denmark get defeated lose some ships and runf from Macao

Day2: 50+ denmark/swedish get outsmarted and get pulled into a fight where they lost 5 firstrates  (3 captured thx we really appreciate it) and other ships vs  a force not even half their size (angry for the defeat they camp us with 50+ppl for an hour for then go sadly home with nothing in hand beside frustration)

Nice idea bring 50+ people include 20 small ships running towards us, I tagged your smaller fleet bringing pulling into fight many renomee that fillled half slots while i got half of your firstrate fleet in also only to be outgunned , killed and captured

Again this game max is 25 vs 25, bring 100 people uncoordinated from many nations is a handicap not a bonus. If i pull in battle people from 3-4 nations they all divided in comms, in ships composition, commander etc. Giving us again the edge. since we are one force in one ts3 under 1 commander. 

6ocxz5.jpg

Day3: 60? 70? 80? 90? people sail for hours pretty much for the biggest and boring fishing session the game have ever seen (also the safest) with multiple screenshots certify the nonsense for then sail again home for hours. while again a SORRY-CODe Force Smash a Swedish equal fleet (capturing some bellonas). And have in general fun, capturing  later around gustavia another swedish bucentaure a santissima , while code capture some bellonas elsewhere.

Did you got fun? i doubt sailing for hours for nothing.

ps: Swedish after got humiliated come to ISland Harbour to have fun camping it for an hour while we instatp to Mortimer doing something else :P

SORRY_CODE_VS_HRE.jpg

Dunno you guys we got shitload of fun in last 2 days getting and winning fights, while you where busy cheastbeating about a fishing fleet, we bringed at home 7 new firstrates 4 2nd rate and some bellonas. What you got? some Tuna? and 1 bucentaure kill  Congratz.

fishing_session.jpg

• Like 2

First let me say

a) I am not by any stretch of the imagination a top player, (I have an alt called "Collide", you may have bumped into him - here all season)

b )  I am a pirate. (spit)

c) I am a SORRY clan member (double spit)

Still reading??? ..... thanks ....

It seems to me that a substantial amount of complaining about the pirates is not anti-pirate but anti "Viscious". In that excellent and well thumbed Jeheil rag "Letter to the King", Jeheil mentions pirate PR traits and a resultant "lack of sympathy" for the Pirates. No doubt a thinly veiled finger wave in the direction of the SORRY clan leader.   

As a slight recap DEATH OF THE GAME was announced following much wailing and throwing of teddies when once the SORRY set about the US. Not the whole pirate community took the US apart mind you, just the SORRY clan; less than half of the Pirate nation. The US game death notices echoed the earlier sentiments of the hapless Spaniards who a few weeks earlier had been bullied and pinioned back to a few ports on Cuba by the very same US players now calling foul as they dismounted their high horse rearwards. The shouts of GAME DEATH decreased once the Pirates were pushed back by four nations (now five by the opening post; giggling is not easy at my age). How strange that the player base solution to the apparent cause of game death was to replicate it, and continue to do so.

As a result of all this carry-on the Pirates are:

a) to be declared not to be a Nation,

b ) not historically accurate (love it),

c) not allowed to build ships (see "b"),

d) not to hold ports (prefer rum) and,

e) to cap it all a special officer perk to kill pirates is provided for those needing special assistance.

f) ffs

Now, put your pride and hurt in a special place and admit that this is all because one guy, with his chums wiped the floor with a number of nation players by great game play. Pirate nerfing is not the solution to your Lord Viscious problem, superior play is, improve your game play not your moaning. Better still become a Pirate and take on the games biggest challenge of fighting five nations AND the nerf.

It is possible that if the Pirates carry on being nerfed "trader cutters only", "no cannon", "ramming reportable" and so on that SORRY may decide, reluctantly, to join a Nation and continue the good fight on a more level playing field to roll up one nation or another again. 

Personally as a Pirate I don't need sympathy or anyone leaving my ports alone, or any care-bear alliance and I am a rather disappointed some do. However, I am glad we are ALL playing this fantastic game and that we should all strive to improve it. When making suggestions please try and suggest a game mod that you would be attracted to play not one that gets SORRY out of the way.

Remember we Pirate Clans can nationalise somewhere, go rouge and set up an anarcho-syndicalist commune in your back yard, seems to be working for the Dutch!

Can I also mention RUBLI clan whose language on Nation chat is excellent and free of both profanity and legibility, a fearless bunch of Russian players that have given great service to the pirate cause, legend mates .

If you have managed to read this far you are far too literate to be a pirate.

oh...don't forget to double charge your balls, she'll be pleased when at full sail.

Buster Bloodvessel's Parrot.

PS Jeheil, say high to the King from Buster, he used to swing from yard arms for him.

Why don't you just quit moaning and stand up and fight? You always claimed you are the best of the best and would crush everyone and everything. You begged for it now you have it: your 4 vs 1 *cough* 5 vs 1 while you piss off more and more nations. Before you regret anything your clan had ever done you still spit at everyone and try to play the tough clan. It's your lack of communication, diplomacy and sense for understanding you fight humans and not just pixel ships. If you try to be an asshat and bully them don't be surprised when everyone is hunting you now. And for your understanding it were stars and stripes and british nation who fought spain down to a few ports at cuba. Never ever blame any US clan except stars and stripes for playing the sorrylike asscard. I dare you I double dare you. US players are damn fine people and unlike sorry they care about the playerbase and the game itself.

And for you understanding don't blame others for the pirate role. It was sorry who rage joined pirates and wanted to make the US playerd quit and later the british players. You knew there will be an overwork about pirates. Yet you still folllowed LV on his childish rage war like blind lemmings and now you complain about a "nerf"? There won't be a nerf just pirates who are supposed to be pirates. If you want something different join a nation. But don't expect beeing involved in any diplomacy and alliances. Your reputation caused by your actuon and behavior is so low only the titanic is lower. Nobody want's to cooperate with you, your clan or any of it's members. Not today, tomorrow or a hundred years.

Deal with it and stop crying around. You are a tough man. Remember?

• Like 1

First of all i suggest you to listen to this song while read my reply

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0J2QdDbelmY

Second, i dont see how 7 nations can claim victory vs US

Lets resume what happened in the last 3 day withouth propaganda purely screens of fights and battle report:

Day1: Denmark get defeated lose some ships and runf from Macao

Day2: 50+ denmark/swedish get outsmarted and get pulled into a fight where they lost 5 firstrates  (3 captured thx we really appreciate it) and other ships vs  a force not even half their size (angry for the defeat they camp us with 50+ppl for an hour for then go sadly home with nothing in hand beside frustration)

Nice idea bring 50+ people include 20 small ships running towards us, I tagged your smaller fleet bringing pulling into fight many renomee that fillled half slots while i got half of your firstrate fleet in also only to be outgunned , killed and captured

Again this game max is 25 vs 25, bring 100 people uncoordinated from many nations is a handicap not a bonus. If i pull in battle people from 3-4 nations they all divided in comms, in ships composition, commander etc. Giving us again the edge. since we are one force in one ts3 under 1 commander. 

6ocxz5.jpg

Day3: 60? 70? 80? 90? people sail for hours pretty much for the biggest and boring fishing session the game have ever seen (also the safest) with multiple screenshots certify the nonsense for then sail again home for hours. while again a SORRY-CODe Force Smash a Swedish equal fleet (capturing some bellonas). And have in general fun, capturing  later around gustavia another swedish bucentaure a santissima , while code capture some bellonas elsewhere.

Did you got fun? i doubt sailing for hours for nothing.

ps: Swedish after got humiliated come to ISland Harbour to have fun camping it for an hour while we instatp to Mortimer doing something else :P

SORRY_CODE_VS_HRE.jpg

Dunno you guys we got shitload of fun in last 2 days getting and winning fights, while you where busy cheastbeating about a fishing fleet, we bringed at home 7 new firstrates 4 2nd rate and some bellonas. What you got? some Tuna? and 1 bucentaure kill  Congratz.

fishing_session.jpg

We brought home ... how many ports? I forgot it I quit counting after you lost 20 ports.

And you got what? Some 1 dura ships. I can freshly craft every ship with full dura with only mouseclick. Wow so glorious.

Here we go again :lol: !

Seriously, since I joined SORRY I regained the desire to play. All those tears, forum PvP, hatered - i feel like a real pirate now :ph34r:! Please send more !

All I see are SORRY tears kid ;)

Sorry/notsorry

1st rates are 1 dura good Sir :rolleyes: .

and so should other ships be as well - one ship, one dura, period.

Vicious has a point with regard to his 'fishing comment'. Next time SORRY pays a visit to Denmark I'll go fish somewhere else. I noticed Danish, French and Spanish waters are still good fun.

Just as we Danish love fishing in Brit waters :P

• Like 1

We brought home ... how many ports? I forgot it I quit counting after you lost 20 ports.

And you got what? Some 1 dura ships. I can freshly craft every ship with full dura with only mouseclick. Wow so glorious.

All I see are SORRY tears kid ;)

Sorry/notsorry

Ports value is to pull fights, otherwise is a dot on map, i conquered ports purely for force enemy to react (since they where hiding from us) not for create an empire, i never gived a damn about "pirate empire", i was removing port for enforcing usa to answer. Not for owning them we never used any of our gulf of mexico-west-east florida ports tbh. I personally never got an outpost in any of them always used sunbury, barataria, tumbado, cabo canaveral.

Getting fights, winning, capturing ships, is more fun then have 7 nations sailing hours for fishing returning home with 0 gold 0 xp 0 fun.  You can argue how much you like but you lost, you are not playng the game, you just following some leaders who wanna cheastbeat of how 7 nations conglomerate vs 1 clan, but returned home empty handed afterall :)

We are playng the game, you sail around. My guys are getting fun yours? i doubt   , i stockpiled like 40k of each resource since months, can go from here to december crafting firstrates and still not run out of resources, we not need ports, we need fights and fun for keep our clan alive, and considering we are almost 170 now, and 3 weeks ago we where 122 i think is going fine for us :)

How many 100 man fishing session your playerbase can swallow?  before they start an uprising against the leaders?

Also would like to extend a thank you to our BFF, French. We owe you one! And the Swedes (although this was also in your best self interest, you really helped out and stepped up. You guys deserve as much recognition as anyone). Not saying this is over yet (I'm sure we haven't seen the last of Lord Voluminous-mouth).

If Lord Vaporous comes barging in to someones teamspeak again, claiming he is going to burn down anything to the ground. Our lines will be taking calls, the same way we hope we can count on our friends again.

You can count on your enemies to help you stomp that sorry vermin into the ground. Their crappy behaviour towards all players and delusional and outright toxic and false talk will not be accepted!

Ports value is to pull fights, otherwise is a dot on map, i conquered ports purely for force enemy to react (since they where hiding from us) not for create an empire, i never gived a damn about "pirate empire", i was removing port for enforcing usa to answer. Not for owning them we never used any of our gulf of mexico-west-east florida ports tbh. I personally never got an outpost in any of them always used sunbury, barataria, tumbado, cabo canaveral.

Getting fights, winning, capturing ships, is more fun then have 7 nations sailing hours for fishing returning home with 0 gold 0 xp 0 fun.  You can argue how much you like but you lost, you are not playng the game, you just following some leaders who wanna cheastbeat of how 7 nations conglomerate vs 1 clan, but returned home empty handed afterall :)

We are playng the game, you sail around. My guys are getting fun yours? i doubt   , i stockpiled like 40k of each resource since months, can go from here to december crafting firstrates and still not run out of resources, we not need ports, we need fights and fun for keep our clan alive, and considering we are almost 170 now, and 3 weeks ago we where 122 i think is going fine for us :)

How many 100 man fishing session your playerbase can swallow?  before they start an uprising against the leaders?

the only way in this game to measure success is ports held ... you can only have 8 outposts so the maximum 1st rates you can have is 40 ...you can capture 40 first rates I can PVE and build 40 first rates ...who is the winner ..we both have an equal amount of ships .. therefore the only measure of success is ports a nation holds ...this is the flaw in sorrys tactics ... sorry claims it can smash whoever they choose off the map  they cant without taking ports ... two days ago sorry took Macao .they needed that port to attack Sweden ... last night they lost it uncontested ... claiming victory by wasting peoples time ..the real reasons

1. You couldn't raise a 25 ship 1st rate fleet

2  You were scared that the Danes or whoever had got in there first would have given you a beating

3 You dont have the balls for a fight where you don't have a BR advantage

which is it................ i suspect all 3

Edited by Grundgemunkey
  • Like 3

You boast you have almost 170 members and more first rates than anyone so why did you not defend the port would have been perfect opportunity to prove how good you are at PBs

SORRY we play at our terms. not your, let me know when you grow balls for a sorry vs a nation fight not 7 

Keep making 100man firstrate fishing fleet, Dont worry you will see us  around :)      gl with your tuna 

still controlling your gameplay 

the only way in this game to measure success is ports held ... you can only have 8 outposts so the maximum 1st rates you can have is 40 ...you can capture 40 first rates I can PVE and build 40 first rates ...who is the winner ..we both have an equal amount of ships .. therefore the only measure of success is ports a nation holds ...this is the flaw in sorrys tactics ... sorry claims it can smash whoever they choose off the map  they cant without taking ports ... two days ago sorry took Macao .they needed that port to attack Sweden ... last night they lost it uncontested ... claiming victory by wasting peoples time ..the real reasons

2  You were scared that the Danes or whoever had got in there first would have given you a beating

Good keep believeng, you bring 7 nations but we are the scared one, nice Logic    Leave denmark to fight us alone,  lets see if in 2 week they still own a port, wanna bet? on that?

Also we already took an engagement vs  a combined 50 man swedish-denmark and defeated them :)     how many nations i need to engage 7?  sorry you can put only 25 in a fight.   Also if you wanna us to engage why you bring 100 people at Macao? bring 1 fleet and see if we showup :) no ?  (and btw we where rdy with 25 firstrates for today for macao, we truly believed the timer was going to open today not yesterday i can even show you a clan mail)

mail.jpg

Really? Ports held? No one is scared of the danes, no one is scared of the brits, or americans... everyone's scared of SORRY.

Edit:

Removed personal Insult - Moderator Team