Game-Labs Forum

1 hour ago, Davos Seaworth said:

Sorry I didn't post a gank or one sided battle like the majority of these posts have been as of late. Next time I make will make sure I do that. Had a real good duel with an opponent where we both mutually respected each other enough towards the end to back off one another and to not re tag. I believe that is called sportsmanship. Way you reacted here I doubt you have heard of it.

If you feel to post this battle that's fine. It's more the known pvp veterans posting their daily snacks is quite ridiculous - a bit like posting meals on social media. But imo the more casuals (I just assume you to be one) use this thread the better.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Davos Seaworth said:

Sorry I didn't post a gank or one sided battle like the majority of these posts have been as of late. Next time I make will make sure I do that. Had a real good duel with an opponent where we both mutually respected each other enough towards the end to back off one another and to not re tag. I believe that is called sportsmanship. Way you reacted here I doubt you have heard of it.

Date of port battle:

Nations who screened:

Who won:

Those informations required, and/or exceptional OW LARGE battles.

And not some half assed duels..

11 minutes ago, Fenris said:

Date of port battle:

Nations who screened:

Who won:

Those informations required, and/or exceptional OW LARGE battles.

And not some half assed duels..

You're quite rude but I have to agree. A screen shot of a 1v1 with no kills isn't exactly great battle results...now if he posted video of the duel that's cool

• Like 2

27 minutes ago, Coraline Vodka said:

You're quite rude but I have to agree. A screen shot of a 1v1 with no kills isn't exactly great battle results...now if he posted video of the duel that's cool

how about we make a thread for duels and small battles?

that being said, this thread is 118 pages and has run it's course. we need a new one.

44 minutes ago, Coraline Vodka said:

now if he posted video of the duel that's cool

Yeah wish I did. I was getting the program set up when I came across him. Thought I hit record and guess I did not. I mainly threw the post up out of complete respect to my opponent.

Edited by Davos Seaworth

50 minutes ago, Palatinose said:

If you feel to post this battle that's fine. It's more the known pvp veterans posting their daily snacks is quite ridiculous - a bit like posting meals on social media. But imo the more casuals (I just assume you to be one) use this thread the better.

Agreed. I mean I have opinions on much that has been posted as of late but out of simple respect and the maker of the post I keep it to myself. And yeah I would not call myself hardcore or at least hardcore pvp player, but I play this game far too much to be considered casual anymore I would think so I am just right in the middle.

I look over this thread from time to time, and honestly I can't imagine why this is 118 pages right now.  At best, there's about 10% of this that show great battles.  It's more of a current activity thread than a great battles thread.

• Like 1

54 minutes ago, Jean Ribault said:

I look over this thread from time to time, and honestly I can't imagine why this is 118 pages right now.  At best, there's about 10% of this that show great battles.  It's more of a current activity thread than a great battles thread.

90% chest beating, dick waving

• Like 1

On 6/27/2018 at 2:31 PM, Fenris said:

When people stop posting crap battles here, i will.

I consider beating an equal or better player, a better result than killing 3 retards. There is nothing special about clubbing seals. Never has and never will be. Davos survived a battle vs an endymion. That is better than KOC killing a suprise and a frigate with a trinc. Suprise is dismasted in 10secs and a frigate is gg vs trinco. 

Edited by HachiRoku
  • Like 6

nope.... You played the Hercule as you should and it's effective at raking bigger and slower to turn ships...

I guess you did the usual scenario, first the sails, then the crew and with the 2 shocks the guy on the other side couldn't do anything against it then you boarded him and the fight was over. :D

1 hour ago, Louis Garneray said:

nope.... You played the Hercule as you should and it's effective at raking bigger and slower to turn ships...

I guess you did the usual scenario, first the sails, then the crew and with the 2 shocks the guy on the other side couldn't do anything against it then you boarded him and the fight was over. :D

Feel free to duplicate my results out solo PVPn then.  😄

1 hour ago, Christendom said:

Feel free to duplicate my results out solo PVPn then.  😄

I haven't sailed the Hercule yet and I usually fight/sink on my Indefatigable :D

Time to fuel "Xebec op, please nerf" topics:

unknown.png

unknown.png

Here some from clan mates, a bunch of OP premium Hercs dying to "F2P casual filthy ships for peasants":

unknown.png

32 minutes ago, Banished Privateer said:

Here some from clan mates, a bunch of OP premium Hercs dying to "F2P casual filthy ships for peasants":

unknown.png

It’s amazing how people are quick to blame the ship the enemy is sailing rather than their own personal experience and knowledge of game mechanics 😅 tell the others I said keep up good work

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Vile Executioner said:

It’s amazing how people are quick to blame the ship the enemy is sailing rather than their own personal experience and knowledge of game mechanics 😅 tell the others I said keep up good work

A ship that needs tweaking can only take a player so far no matter what circumstance depending on their skill. Obviously hardcore players shownin the image will excel in any ship they have available to them while their opponents in the image who are more on the casual side will still have to play at their best even if in a ship that needs tweaking. 

Only tweaking Hercules needs is in comparison to other shallow ships. If someone makes assumptions on Hercules vs Constitution, I don't want to see how Connie vs Connie result fight will look like...

Someone please repost a fight of 3 Basic Cutters vs Pavel, posted once by @rediii (PvP fight). Not mentioning all Snow/Prince vs 1st rates fights.

Edited by Banished Privateer
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Louis Garneray said:

I haven't sailed the Hercule yet and I usually fight/sink on my Indefatigable :D

Solo being the operative word

there are rumors of a large trade fleet that sailed into KPR to dump off 60 Pereasan furniture. sadly no brits lived to tell the tale. nor could the crown rally enough willing captains to come fight.  easy money.

BE8E527ED511DEDF13681896B4A8DD5057C1CFD7

Ah ye, well probs for doing it, it looked great, you should do it during europe prime time, youll have an epic battle..

In gb it was 8am on a friday(workday) morning..so not many around sadly..

Would have been great fun otherwise

15 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

Someone please repost a fight of 3 Basic Cutters vs Pavel, posted once by @rediii (PvP fight).

Here you go:

311310_screenshots_20180407213305_1.thumb.jpg.81810b9bc12930c6e776fd412eca6edf.jpg

btw, Mikocen had no cannons and AI didnt do much. As you can see rediii has the kill and just i have an assist.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Roronoa said:

Here you go:

311310_screenshots_20180407213305_1.thumb.jpg.81810b9bc12930c6e776fd412eca6edf.jpg

btw, Mikocen had no cannons and AI didnt do much. As you can see rediii has the kill and just i have an assist.

But I was commanding!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, King of Crowns said:

there are rumors of a large trade fleet that sailed into KPR to dump off 60 Pereasan furniture. sadly no brits lived to tell the tale. nor could the crown rally enough willing captains to come fight.  easy money.

BE8E527ED511DEDF13681896B4A8DD5057C1CFD7

So that's what the guy on Nation was talking about lol.

He was like "there was a French treasure fleet last night" and I was like wut?

18 hours ago, Banished Privateer said:

Only tweaking Hercules needs is in comparison to other shallow ships. If someone makes assumptions on Hercules vs Constitution, I don't want to see how Connie vs Connie result fight will look like...

Someone please repost a fight of 3 Basic Cutters vs Pavel, posted once by @rediii (PvP fight). Not mentioning all Snow/Prince vs 1st rates fights.

• Like 2