Game-Labs Forum

Prussia declares Neutrality

König von Preußen

8 minutes ago, Fury of the Northmen said:

So where is the neutrality in multiflipping Dutch AFTER they have agreed to your demand of Puerto de España handover? Too much a loss of face being outplayed?

Let it be known that when Prussians present an Ultimatum, they will go ahead and attack even when you comply.

Selling Dutch ports to RU alts is the new neutrality.

The main reason Prussia attacks the VP is not because of PdE, but because the VP tried unsuccesfully to perform a coordinated attack with the British and Spanish empires against Prussia. If you think we will not retaliate when direct attacks are made upon us, then there must really be something wrong with the Dutch council. I heard it had something to do with snow, weird this time of year! 🤔

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ScipioTortuga said:

The main reason Prussia attacks the VP is not because of the ultimatum for PdE, but because the VP tried unsuccesfully to perform a coordinated attack with the British and Spanish empires against Prussia.

I dont want to repeat myself, so I will just qoute myself.

3 hours ago, Fury of the Northmen said:

So when you send your diplos over saying "do this or else", at what point do you consider telling us that "or else" is already in action? Prussia can only ever reign supreme over smaller nations, cannot fight with the big ones. I heard time is up, neutrality ends soon

However I am intrigued why you think Prussia would stop being neutral in the conflict between Russia and Sweden. That would either mean Russia or Sweden attacks Prussia or Prussia attacks Russia or Sweden, and I sincerely doubt you have information about both of such situations.

You are just making excuses to create content whilst staying out of the big fight. Bashing "dead" nations (Cid quote) must be fun. Bragging of filling pvp hunt missions in PB. Taking 1/3rd of a nation and declaring neutrality. The list is long.

But saying you want to kill another nation which has even screened for yours in the past? Low blow

I have my sources, you know them well.

Just now, Fury of the Northmen said:

You are just making excuses to create content whilst staying out of the big fight. Bashing "dead" nations (Cid quote) must be fun. Bragging of filling pvp hunt missions in PB. Taking 1/3rd of a nation and declaring neutrality. The list is long.

But saying you want to kill another nation which has even screened for yours in the past? Low blow

Its no excuse, you mess with us, we mess with you. Today there were many Dutch screeners at Carupano and you decided to flip another Prussian port, doesnt seem very dead to me. I have said this a quazillion times now but we declared neutrality in the ongoing conflict between Russia and Sweden, I dont hear any Britian or VP in that sentence. 

We have never said that we wanted to kill the VP and we are not planning on it either. If we do accidentaly some SNOW cleaning you wont hear me crying though. 

Saying I know them well doesnt really narrow it down very much to be fair, but sure.

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, Fury of the Northmen said:

While Prussia had stopped attacks on VP, VP in the last couple days went ahead and decided to try to multiflip Prussian ports. Or are you incapable of reading? or just have selective memory? Maybe ask Greggy why? He was at the front of the failed VP flip on Higuey. 

Edited by Never
  • Like 3

23 hours ago, Fury of the Northmen said:

So where is the neutrality in multiflipping Dutch AFTER they have agreed to your demand of Puerto de España handover? Too much a loss of face being outplayed?

Let it be known that when Prussians present an Ultimatum, they will go ahead and attack even when you comply.

Selling Dutch ports to RU alts is the new neutrality.

Lol !

1. Durch attacked PdE 

2. Durch refused to give it Back (Ultimatum)

3. Dutch take a lot of money from a prussian clan to let this clan Flip and Take PdE

4. Dutch attacked Galdonas

5. We stopped hostility at Galdonas and attacked Carupano

6. Actions have consequenses 

• Like 4

22 minutes ago, Fury of the Northmen said:

Someone mad because they only lose? Awww... I'm soooooo sorry :(            (not)

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Earl of Grey said:

Lol !

1. Durch attacked PdE 

2. Durch refused to give it Back (Ultimatum)

3. Dutch take a lot of money from a prussian clan to let this clan Flip and Take PdE

4. Dutch attacked Galdonas

5. We stopped hostility at Galdonas and attacked Carupano

6. Actions have consequenses 

this is wrong.

1. Dutch grabbed neutral port, not our fault you guys cannot organise a handover

2. Dutch gave it back

3. We are dutch, they offered to pay

4. Dutch clan LIONS made hostility, like LI0NS in Prussia. So an excuse perhaps.

5. We stopped you at Pampatar, even when NN, BF helping you (neutral)

6. Indeed

16 minutes ago, TDK said:

Prussians getting mad over nations trying to fight back on war server, oh my gooooooooooood

Please go to PVE Server, KRAKE.

Idk bit where do you see That prussians are mad?

come with better argument than that

Edited by D4mi4nNL

1 hour ago, Fury of the Northmen said:

this is wrong.

1. Dutch grabbed neutral port, not our fault you guys cannot organise a handover

the timer was bad for ghan clan and of we drop the Port we cant decide the timer + we were doping the hostility missions but TOD flipped it already So Dutch actuality attacked prussia

Edited by D4mi4nNL

7 hours ago, Fury of the Northmen said:

this is wrong.

2. Dutch gave it back

3. We are dutch, they offered to pay

4. Dutch clan LIONS made hostility, like LI0NS in Prussia. So an excuse perhaps.

5. We stopped you at Pampatar, even when NN, BF helping you (neutral)

6. Indeed

The russians were not helping us, they attacked our guys too. You took a port that you knew was Prussian and was being handed over. The flip against Prussia at Higuey was lead by SNOW not LIONS. Last time I checked SNOW owns Pampatar right? so what's the problem. 

6 hours ago, TDK said:

Prussians getting mad over nations trying to fight back on war server, oh my gooooooooooood

Please go to PVE Server, KRAKE.

Nobody in KRAKE is getting mad haha, if anything it's some Dutch acting butthurt cause we attacked them 'in a war server'. Maybe you need to go back to your trading so you don't get upset?
We are simply attacking someone that attacked us, but some dutchies are crying that we attack them after they attacked multiple Prussian ports. Wanting to call us out for hitting them back and not being 'neutral'. Neutrality ended when dutch decided to attack. It's funny really, so reason to be mad for us. We're enjoying it. 

Wrong again. Obvious teamed up with dinark and his russian friends. You can spin this to NATO and REDS but we know reality. A port WE KNEW were Prussian, wow really.How long has PdE been VP? How long til you pawned it off to the alts?

The hate of SNOW is bigger outside VP than within. And we don't care, and we don't trust you. And we never will. That is your problem

I really don't think there's enough talk about my balls in this thread....

EDIT: They can be salty too you know....

Edited by Guest