Game-Labs Forum

Prussia declares Neutrality

König von Preußen

23 minutes ago, Dalai Lama said:

See rule 7. 

Posting of private conversations is agains the forum rules...

Guess your morale only applies whenever it's serves your cause...

Following the HAVOC trend they should actually tribunal themselves...... Prob want a mechanic change too.. or some other nerf of all the nerfed nations as well so they are assured of winning....

Finally the young ladies decide to come out!
Here is the story of the "brave" Prussians

1. They left GB because they were (and still they are) afraid of fighting sweden (perhaps you were right, perhaps we would not have resisted even with you, but what a lack of balls (cannon balls)

2. They promised GB to leave Sant Iago de Cuba within 30 days, after all we must remain good friends. Very correct on your part since many clans have helped you with their resources.

3. They attack the Dutch (a dead nation) to satisfy their ego (congratulations, nice screen shots, but also here as for balls (cannon balls) there would be to discuss).

4 They ask GB money to give back Saint Iago de Cuba. When asked to honor the word given, the answer is that they don't give a damn about the word given. Whow this is what I expect from a good friend :D

4. They claim to be neutral in the Sweden / Russia war. Why take sides when it is still not clear who the winner is?

5. They try to ally with Sweden because the fear is still too much, and because probably the strongest are the Swedes at the moment. Congratulations again for the balls (cannon balls)

6. They threaten GB to take the region of Trinidad and Les cayes and to close the friend list of Sant Iago de Cuba if the good friends from GB do not "peacefully" leave Trinidad to their good friends (ex cred now in prussia too) who poor guys, after leaving their nation, they "need" a new home in their new nation. So new war with the GB "friends", always for the same reason: absolute lack of balls (cannon balls)!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 5
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

It takes a special kind of ppl to not joining the winning side.

Which is why Polish players must have the biggest balls of all. Especially when Prussia pulls off a dick move and decides to take their only remaining port/admiralty.  Before then on Nation chat at least a couple of people would say hello, now there isn't even that. 

Still no ports makes Poland the servers only real Pirate/Outlaw Nation and that's fine by me. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Urchin said:

Which is why Polish players must have the biggest balls of all. Especially when Prussia pulls off a dick move and decides to take their only remaining port/admiralty.  Before then on Nation chat at least a couple of people would say hello, now there isn't even that. 

Still no ports makes Poland the servers only real Pirate/Outlaw Nation and that's fine by me. 

the polisch screened for the prussians yesterday (23.02 galdonas pb)

C2B12C84A049D6044CBBEE0305BF060A20C1FF58

so they are  in a alliance with the prussians 

Edited by Thonys

38 minutes ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

You mean polish player. Is there more than 1.(small joke)

No they are not pirate outlaw nation. They can’t attack each other, and my guess they use other means to get ships besides capture them from enemies.

Then maybe devs could use the situation Poland is in to test real Pirate/Outlaw mechanics.  Outlaw battles, port raiding not capture, ability to modify captured ships, increased boarding bonuses all ships etc.

8 hours ago, Staunberg🇩🇰 said:

Massimo you can’t expect ppl to have courage and honnor in a unballanced game like this. Most need all the help they can get to be competive. And a game is for most more fun, if they win.

It takes a special kind of ppl to not joining the winning side. We seen it before, the winning side get stronger because ppl move to those nations ore go into an alliance.

Well the free captains of the Carribean just have another mentality. 

it is all about mentality .

well, i'm not a hero myself either,
most of the modern captains are international globalizing nation hoppers, with an inferior respect to their own people and symbols of the nation, in other words: they are contemptuous people of the lesser allooi, farmers' shops and outsiders with a big mouth. producing meaningless snot, speaking with the brain content of a spitting lama or a mumbling frog.
it is nothing and it will become nothing. as they leave a nation, they leave their girlfriend or their pet. at the mercy of nature that they cannot cope with and then just run away from it. they have no balls, they are pocket washers, rushing for the roar of football vandals, which if you have them alone in front of you. no longer know what to do. I only know a few who have the balls, but that is a minority.

but i rather run away from those ..they are dangerous 0.o

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

They are not in an alliance with Prussia they just dislike PRIV and wanted to screen against their pbs

excuse me.... what has priv has to do with this battle.

what i saw , where honorable  polisch captains fighting to stay afloat.

never heard a word about priv and poles. having a argument in this battle .i even think they are friends because they (polish) >>>  attacked us.

we just bobbed in front of our own harbor. looking at the horizon and just fishing.

we had some cannon practice and every time we fired the guns ,they were sailing in the way...accidents happen sometimes.. :)

(polish) no hard feelings i hope.. 0.0

Edited by Thonys

32 minutes ago, Thonys said:

excuse me.... what has priv has to do with this battle.

what i saw , where honorable  polisch captains fighting to stay afloat.

never heard a word about priv and poles. having a argument in this battle .i even think they are friends because they (polish) >>>  attacked us.

we just bobbed in front of our own harbor. looking at the horizon and just fishing.

we had some cannon practice and every time we fired the guns ,they were sailing in the way...accidents happen sometimes.. :)

(polish) no hard feelings i hope.. 0.0

The pb that day was flipped by PRIV, so that was why they were screening there, not for us, but against PRIV is what I mean.

• Sad 1

19 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

The pb that day was flipped by PRIV, so that was why they were screening there, not for us, but against PRIV is what I mean.

is it not a bit weird ..to say ?

for example 

that if havoc port  got attacked by prussian forces,  suddenly a russian bf clan defends the havoc port ? 

i do not think the polish are the prussians , and the prussians are the polish... if so it is alt abuse

the fishing fleet is/was  an integral part of the pb

or they have a alliance ...what means .....what's the neutrality worth ???? 

THE NEUTRALITY IS FAKE...... ITS FAKE NEWS!

you are fake ...allllllllllllllll  the way...der König der falschen Nachrichten

Edited by Thonys