Game-Labs Forum

Prussia declares Neutrality

König von Preußen

1 minute ago, Captain Cid said:

¿Dónde dije eso? Si atacamos a Portobello, los rusos deberían sentirse libres de atacar nuestros puertos allá abajo. 

O en cualquier otro lugar que no sean centros de artesanía 

We attacked russian ports, key west tortugas and cayo vacas. Reds just take all ports of spain, Including remedios, our port of shipbuilding. If you are neutral say bye to RvR. 

4 minutes ago, Cap Trujis said:

... if you are neutral say bye to RvR. 

That is what we actual did. No interference in the Swedish russian war. That even includes other NATO powers. But if we are attack we will defend.

9 minutes ago, H982 FKL said:

Bollocks, it has already been proven that Russians and Prussians are/have been working together. @Knuddel Needs to learn to keep his mouth shut. Or at least check who he is sending messages to before he sends them :)

Allways fake news 😂

Knuddel is the only one player on my ignore list. 

What can bastey do if knuddel is spamming him? Dont you think we would have better communication with them if we are working together? The only thing we had to do with Russians was asking for screening 3 times and they came 2 times (higuey when we were still in GB) and Mantua (cause we had pde pb) 

Edited by Captain Cid
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, H982 FKL said:

Are you sure about that?

I sadly have the chat 😆

11 minutes ago, H982 FKL said:

Bollocks, it has already been proven that Russians and Prussians are/have been working together. @Knuddel Needs to learn to keep his mouth shut. Or at least check who he is sending messages to before he sends them :)

Funny. Because in the messages he didnt write anything except "we can open cay de sal" and "what is your opinion to sweden". Get your facts right. And pls God let brains rain

3 minutes ago, Captain Cid said:

Allways fake news 😂

Knuddel is the only one player on my ignore list. 

What can bastey do if knuddel is spamming him? Dont you think we would have better communication with them if we are working together? The only thing we had to do with Russians was asking for screening 3 times and they came 2 times (higuey when we were still in GB) and Mantua (cause we had pde pb) 

So Russians asking for screening at Conttoy, the plan to open cayo de sal (if they ever capture it) so that prussians can raid the spanish from that side is Prussia staying "neutral"? I'll update the dictionary accordingly :)

3 minutes ago, H982 FKL said:

. Russians asking ...

Did we say yes? Did anything happen? At least russians ask and give choices NATO demands without any choices.

Edited by z4ys
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, z4ys said:

That is what we actual did. No interference in the Swedish russian war. That even includes other NATO powers. But if we are attack we will defend.

To all... If Prussians stop RVR, they will have more time for PVP... We will soon hear some whiners here! 😅😂😀😃😄😆

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, H982 FKL said:

So do I :) You were given the deadline AFTER a snarky comment, NOT before :)

Maybe you should write me as I'm the clan leader ;) or other clan leaders of Prussia if you want to talk about important stuff. 

And did we ever screen for Russians? Don't think so. 

It's crazy you blaming us for things we never heard about. Your spy network is led by Gregory? Would explain much

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Captain Cid said:

Maybe you should write me as I'm the clan leader ;) or other clan leaders of Prussia if you want to talk about important stuff. 

And did we ever screen for Russians? Don't think so. 

It's crazy you blaming us for things we never heard about. Your spy network is led by Gregory? Would explain much

You seem to be under the impression I am Liam?

I don't care and I don't want to waste my time on guys like you or tb(a)k... If you want sth from Krake pm me. 

Same could be said about knuddel.

You know what? Anolytic has the respect to message me on his own. Not like redii who is sending his #1 troll to frighten us and let him join pbs against us even we are not in war. :)

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Captain Cid said:

I don't care and I don't want to waste my time on guys like you or tb(a)k... If you want sth from Krake pm me. 

Same could be said about knuddel.

You know what? Anolytic has the respect to message me on his own. Not like redii who is sending his #1 troll to frighten us and let him join pbs against us even we are not in war. :)

Who is the no.1 troll?

Like I wrote before - use official channels. Even Prussia owns a nation TS and discord. You want something regarding whole Prussia write there. You want something regarding a clan contact said clan.

Backroom deals regarding whole Prussia with one clan will never represent the will of the whole nation.

Edited by z4ys

1 hour ago, Magallanes said:

We (both factions) had a nice, funny and more or less equilibrate war in south Cuba until Russians put the hands against us.  We are very busy against them right now, but your neutrality offer will be complete if you close this port.

Despite we consider Mantua a spanish port...🤔🙃

Was trying to stay out of this thread...but just to set the record clear here.

1 hour ago, Magallanes said:

until Russians put the hands against us.

Please revise your statement and add:  Until Spain decided to join Sweden in multi flips against us because VOX is a puppet of HAVOC.  

Thanks ~~  

• Like 6

24 minutes ago, Mouth of Sauron said:

Was trying to stay out of this thread...but just to set the record clear here.

Please revise your statement and add:  Until Spain decided to join Sweden in multi flips against us because VOX is a puppet of HAVOC.  

Thanks ~~  

I think u know nothing about VOX 😂😂

23 minutes ago, rediii said:

Allways nice to hear that im behind everything. Keep it up!

So you are saying the ultimatum wasnt your idea? I hope so for you, because it is quite a diplomatic joke, maybe even the biggest one yet imo. 

If you want us to stop attacking your pet, maybe tell them to propose a peace offer, we are open to discuss anything. And you can promise them we wont post the peace offer on the forums just to flex that we won, unlike some other nation.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

2 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

Sie sagen also, das Ultimatum war nicht Ihre Idee? Ich hoffe es für Sie, denn es ist ein ziemlich diplomatischer Witz, vielleicht sogar der größte, den es je gab. 

Wenn Sie möchten, dass wir Ihr Haustier nicht mehr angreifen, sagen Sie ihm vielleicht, dass er ein Friedensangebot vorschlagen soll. Wir sind offen für Diskussionen. Und Sie können ihnen versprechen, dass wir das Friedensangebot nicht in den Foren veröffentlichen, nur um zu zeigen, dass wir im Gegensatz zu einer anderen Nation gewonnen haben.

Hochmut kommt vor dem Fall

• Sad 1

21 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

So you are saying the ultimatum wasnt your idea? I hope so for you, because it is quite a diplomatic joke, maybe even the biggest one yet imo. 

If you want us to stop attacking your pet, maybe tell them to propose a peace offer, we are open to discuss anything. And you can promise them we wont post the peace offer on the forums just to flex that we won, unlike some other nation.

You made a proposal of peace once already, I believe you were told to shove it up your arse

5 hours ago, z4ys said:

. Same with the Spanish that always look jealousy at Pinar and don't seem to be able to free their minds. 

After the wipe spain went only twice for pinar, and had some success only the last time but was quickly defeated and that was almost 2 months ago, i dont think you have a point here