Game-Labs Forum

Prussia declares Neutrality

König von Preußen

11 hours ago, MassimoSud said:

Finally the young ladies decide to come out!
Here is the story of the "brave" Prussians

1. They left GB because they were (and still they are) afraid of fighting sweden (perhaps you were right, perhaps we would not have resisted even with you, but what a lack of balls (cannon balls)

2. They promised GB to leave Sant Iago de Cuba within 30 days, after all we must remain good friends. Very correct on your part since many clans have helped you with their resources.

3. They attack the Dutch (a dead nation) to satisfy their ego (congratulations, nice screen shots, but also here as for balls (cannon balls) there would be to discuss).

4 They ask GB money to give back Saint Iago de Cuba. When asked to honor the word given, the answer is that they don't give a damn about the word given. Whow this is what I expect from a good friend :D

4. They claim to be neutral in the Sweden / Russia war. Why take sides when it is still not clear who the winner is?

5. They try to ally with Sweden because the fear is still too much, and because probably the strongest are the Swedes at the moment. Congratulations again for the balls (cannon balls)

6. They threaten GB to take the region of Trinidad and Les cayes and to close the friend list of Sant Iago de Cuba if the good friends from GB do not "peacefully" leave Trinidad to their good friends (ex cred now in prussia too) who poor guys, after leaving their nation, they "need" a new home in their new nation. So new war with the GB "friends", always for the same reason: absolute lack of balls (cannon balls)!

Dutch dead nation ? They have atleast double numbers than us and according to gazette They were very close to win every PB, it was just wind, or connection problems, or changing names or trying new ship setup screwing them over (really original excuses, i wonder what comes next)

And if you blame us for attacking "dead nation" (which VP is not) i very well remember few months ago it was your clan proposing in GB discord to attack Prussia which really was dead nation at that time and we were against it

Nonetheless SdC was successfuly defend few weeks ago against NPC raid so i guess there are still some active Lama or people who want the port to remain in the ownership of Lama :) 

• Like 4

24 minutes ago, Botq said:

And if you blame us for attacking "dead nation" (which VP is not) i very well remember few months ago it was your clan proposing in GB discord to attack Prussia which really was dead nation at that time and we were against it

It's not true at all. Grundgemunkey proposed that as a punishment for continued attacks on Trinidad. We didn't want war. They suddenly stopped and we didn't attack them. So your conjecture is not really important to the facts.

• Like 1

dear friend @Botq your boss @Cid changes his mind every 2 days, the fear of a war with the swedes or the russians terrifies him!  I imagine his sleepless nights trying to find content for his band of brave warriors without fighting Russia/Sweden.  All this is paid with the highest possible price, your honor.  As I have told you, you have lost the opportunity to be a great clan, now you are only opportunists without cannon balls.  Soon someone will present the bill, it will be expensive.  However the lie of our attack on Prussia when he was a dead nation is another example of your penchant for lies.  Mediocre attempt to justify your mediocrity.  Strange that you have not looked for other lies to justify your action for all the other points of my post, perhaps your clan also lacks imagination as well as lacks cannon balls.  I miss battles together, you are funny, but you have chosen the chicken way, we have remained to fight our / your war.

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

1 hour ago, MassimoSud said:

dear friend @Botq your boss @Cid changes his mind every 2 days, the fear of a war with the swedes or the russians terrifies him!  I imagine his sleepless nights trying to find content for his band of brave warriors without fighting Russia/Sweden.  All this is paid with the highest possible price, your honor.  As I have told you, you have lost the opportunity to be a great clan, now you are only opportunists without cannon balls.  Soon someone will present the bill, it will be expensive.  However the lie of our attack on Prussia when he was a dead nation is another example of your penchant for lies.  Mediocre attempt to justify your mediocrity.  Strange that you have not looked for other lies to justify your action for all the other points of my post, perhaps your clan also lacks imagination as well as lacks cannon balls.  I miss battles together, you are funny, but you have chosen the chicken way, we have remained to fight our / your war.

I think Dutch and Prussia is a even match in numbers.

Why should someone always wants to fight the same enemy like russia? It gets boring after some time.

And swedes are just Havoc + all the other players which ran away from the russians cause they  ***** it up ,  and together  they all are the new zerg/swarm whatever nation , which tries to control the RvR of others.

Edited by [TOXIC] LoneHunter
  • Like 5

25 minutes ago, [TOXIC] LoneHunter said:

And swedes are just Havoc + all the other players which ran away from the russians cause they  ***** it up ,  and together  they all are the new zerg/swarm whatever nation , which tries to control the RvR of others.

riiiiiiiiiight, just Havoc + rest, right. we all ran away, right :P.

@Liq @rediii comments? should we subscribe to the HAVOC + all? I can get the business cards sorted. 

25 minutes ago, Teutonic said:

riiiiiiiiiight, just Havoc + rest, right. we all ran away, right :P.

@Liq @rediii comments? should we subscribe to the HAVOC + all? I can get the business cards sorted. 

Are you throwing dirt at me while hiding behind Liq and Redii?

Im sorry looks like I did not made things clear.

I dont know why havoc went to swedes , but the fact that mostly dutch clans/players left the nation and went to swedes after cartagena just looks like running chickens.

Edited by [TOXIC] LoneHunter
  • Like 8

15 minutes ago, [TOXIC] LoneHunter said:

Im sorry looks like I did not make things clear.

I dont know why havoc went to swedes , but the fact that mostly dutch clans/players left the nation and went to swedes after cartagena just looks like running chickens.

nooo not chickens :P

it looked more like this: 

downloadpicturepreview.pp?id=51860

the fastest way to run over water

or the anti predator defence

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, [TOXIC] LoneHunter said:

Im sorry looks like I did not made things clear.

looks like I did not makes things clear either.

There is a rather large group of "swede" who have always been Sweden. your generalization is an insult to them.

Edited by Teutonic
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

@Thonys yeap, that was CLEARLY against PRIVs.

It was PRIV who hello kittyed up Polish nation, waaaaaaaaaay before Prussians even turned their eyes to Guayar.
So @ScipioTortuga was right here. Polish SOLs weren't there for Prussians. They were there against PRIVs.
And if not the fact that it was actually SNOW PB rather than PRIV's it would turn out completely different, rather than those ridicoulus "fights" around.

We even wanted to purchase an advert like this in the "Gazette":

poster.png

• Like 4
  • Sad 1

1 minute ago, OjK said:

It was PRIV who hello kittyed up Polish nation, waaaaaaaaaay before Prussians even turned their eyes to Guayar.
So @ScipioTortuga was right here. Polish SOLs weren't there for Prussians. They were there against PRIVs.
And if not the fact that it was actually SNOW PB rather than PRIV's it would turn out completely different, rather than those ridicoulus "fights" around.

We even wanted to purchase an advert like this in the "Gazette":

poster.png

You're still more than welcome to provided you pay for it :P

1 hour ago, OjK said:

well oke, let's say it was against priv , and  it was  like a misunderstanding from the polish then to attack my fishing fleet.

but before the prussians even turned their eyes to guayara and even before that even more, the polish where our friends in battle and when they got their own ports they were left alone by the fishing fleet and did not attack them or throw fish at them.

we  always let them pass. and never attacked them .

but now it all changed, polish in our waters have become a enemy what we didnt  want in the first place.

they took the wrong fleet and fired the first shot.

now we must protect our fishing grounds . 

sure.. we will forget old friends , and now ...for a reason....

it's called a treason,for absolutely no reason.

Edited by Thonys

10 minutes ago, Thonys said:

well oke, let's say it was against priv , and  it was  like a misunderstanding from the polish then to attack my fishing fleet.

but before the prussians even turned their eyes to guayara and even before that even more, the polish where our friends in battle and when they got their own ports they were left alone by the fishing fleet and did not attack them or throw fish at them.

but now it all changed, polish in our waters have become a enemy what we didnt  want in the first place.

sure.. we will forget old friends , and now ...for a reason.

it's called a treason.

are you seriously whining somebody sunk your damn traders???

13 minutes ago, Thonys said:

sure.. we will forget old friends , and now ...for a reason....

it's called a treason,for absolutely no reason.

Well what are you going to do, take their ports? 😜

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, BoatyMcBoatFace said:

are you seriously whining somebody sunk your damn traders???

do.. you.... know how many lives were lost ......

i will remember....bloopiemcface 

I will avenge them

Edited by Thonys

15 minutes ago, ScipioTortuga said:

Well what are you going to do, take their ports? 😜

Did ....you ...gave them a port ? 🤡

what a great ally!

Edited by Thonys

6 minutes ago, BoatyMcBoatFace said:

I remember each and every crew member i have lost in battle. i have a shrine. it is now the size of mt everest. 

do you know how much effort it is to keep it from topping over? 

no... i dont know ,

but i am sure you hold a world record now for highest shrine...(i must put it in the newspaper to let the people know)  @Gregory Rainsborough

Edited by Thonys
  • Like 1