Game-Labs Forum

Prussia declares Neutrality

König von Preußen

Well, whats your problem? You attacked us and when you realised we will win this conflict you made a laughable peace offer ...

And If you read the opening post you will see that we declared this neutrality regarding the conflict between Russia and Sweden ... Not mentioning VP ...

And last thing: posting quotes from our diplomatic correspondence without our agreement make the negotiations even harder ... same for griefing us in battle ...

Edited by Earl of Grey
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, Earl of Grey said:

And last thing: posting quotes from our diplomatic correspondence without our agreement make the negotiations even harder ... same for griefing us in battle ...

I don't see any negotiations here. Only war, war, and, again, war. Do you even have an appointed diplomat that doesn't talk about threats and war? 😜

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/18/2020 at 8:42 PM, Fury of the Northmen said:

Hello, I am the elected diplomat and I am designated as a negotiator. It is my rather unpleasant task to inform you that we reject your peace offer.

Hostility for Nueva Barcelona has reached 25%

Go on, Neutral ones. Tell us what's going on

maybe they scammed us and are talking about Net Neutrality? 496-4964447_apu-pepe-png-download-pepe-thinking-png-transparent.png

• Like 1