Game-Labs Forum

Ultimate Admiral: Dreadnoughts Beautiful Screenshots and Videos

Shaun

20220529165408_1.thumb.jpg.be22d8a305637c3e0886173eb4c0b214.jpg20220529165524_1.thumb.jpg.a4d0ba59e1351be013ccdf7af7c5982e.jpg

pictures of my recreation of Bismarck from a few months ago. 

20220603154124_1.thumb.jpg.42b1c46f5068065f8c2f8745eeb2fcd6.jpg20220603154838_1.thumb.jpg.7a93a021a9acf4d8465f7170274f6f4c.jpg

Ai ship that gave me one hell of a fight. 

20220723114417_1.thumb.jpg.dc7ee306f870f76c64446bf49488b64e.jpg

And a image of a british cruiser going supernova at the start of my latest campaign, I really like the way the sun and the glowing from the flash fire look inside the smoke. 

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...

While watching the action of battles in my campaign, I have noticed that a lot of work has gone into animations of ships sinking,  Also ships that suffer catastrophic damage from ammunition explosions.  I don't get to see the ammunition explosions often, they occur mostly toships I'm not following closely.

It would be nice to have a playback or rewind function to watch some of these events.

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
18 hours ago, Marshall99 said:

It seems that I can't attach any pictures. I tried linkpicture, imgbb, files.fm. But non of these work

Try this very easy method.

- upload the images you want to Imgur.

You will NOT CREATE A DIRECT LINK, instead you will do this simple thing:

- right-click the image you have uploaded

- choose open image on new tab

- copy the image adress from the new tab and paste here in the comment as a simple text.

*NOTE: if you see "blob" or something similar in the image adress is because it is not available yet in the servers. In this case, just close the tab and open again the image on a new tab.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Some new pictures from the new 1.3 update

them storms make for some epic backdrops
hI39fYv.jpg

SMS Baden founders in heavy seas as an unknown leviathan looms in the distance.

PHuz64v.jpg

USS Leviathan reveals itself from the mist to annihilate a hapless German battleship, SMS Wittelsbach.

4r9tkBR.jpg

SMS Tirpitz moving to intercept the Leviathan, in what would be its final engagement

KWB77tF.jpg

SMS Geneisenau illuminates the night sky with a gigantic explosion after Leviathan detonated its fore powder stores

JWrWpzF.jpg

The Leviathan finally succumbs to its wounds and slips beneath the waves after sending Baden, Wittelsbach, Tirpitz, Geneisenau,  and countless other vessels to Davy Jones' locker. 

• Like 5

9 hours ago, PhoenixLP44 said:

what is this ship. how much file editing did you do. 

He applied the transport hull to a German BC I guess. Increased the hull size and also added more sections. It is all done inside the "parts" file.

• 2 weeks later...