Game-Labs Forum

clan harassment.

APO Burgundy

clan harassment: For some time the FR faction has suffered a blockade of a Russian clan (NN). The latter all of former FR player organized to make a blockade of the waters FR 24h/24h in order to sink any French boat (whether it is beginner or experienced). Their persistence, their level of games (almost all admiral) prevent the FR faction from progressing, drive away the new players and worse end up sending the most experienced to other faction. The interest of the game is no longer perceptible for most players of the FR faction. This goes so far as to call into question the durability of the game where we constantly lose players. To remedy this problem it would be good:

1/ remove the BR limitation. 2/ send a warning to this clan or banish it (illegal fairplay and relentless).

Hoping to get a quick response. Greeting APO

3 hours ago, APO Burgundy said:

clan harassment: For some time the FR faction has suffered a blockade of a Russian clan (NN). The latter all of former FR player organized to make a blockade of the waters FR 24h/24h in order to sink any French boat (whether it is beginner or experienced). Their persistence, their level of games (almost all admiral) prevent the FR faction from progressing, drive away the new players and worse end up sending the most experienced to other faction. The interest of the game is no longer perceptible for most players of the FR faction. This goes so far as to call into question the durability of the game where we constantly lose players. To remedy this problem it would be good:

1/ remove the BR limitation. 2/ send a warning to this clan or banish it (illegal fairplay and relentless).

On ‎9‎/‎2‎/‎2019 at 10:14 AM, Hethwill said:

Here we go again...

- An impossible nation must be aggressive to survive. 

- An aggressive nation, a fighting nation will attract players

- PvP is content in War server

- Russian Empire is aggressive with a lot of PvP clans

- Hence it attracts players

Happy Monday !

3 hours ago, APO Burgundy said:

Even if I don't like the behavior of some former French who now have the utmost pleasure in killing French players, even if I don't like previous answers by the leader of the NN clan:

• Not all the NN clan behaves like that.
  • Not all attackers of the French faction are NN, nor even Russians.
  • This is clearly not a tribunal issue.
Edited by Aquillas
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Aquillas said:

Even if I don't like the behavior of some former French who now have the utmost pleasure in killing French players, even if I don't like previous answer by the leader of the NN clan:

• Not all the NN clan behaves like that.
  • Not all attackers of the French faction are NN, nor even Russians.
  • This is clearly not a tribunal issue.

Our behavior has nothing of "INJUSTICE" and my answer is not to please you Aquilas or Eleazar of Damas, but to answer this delusion of chronic persecution

Edited by Raspoutine

41 minutes ago, o7Captain said:

Sooner or later PVP server will turn into mostly PVE so dont worry! :)

All players joining Russia can't be a solution. Blaming, spreading infamous comments ( @LegoLarry) or just laughing at players who seem as bad with the game as APO Burgundy seems to be, all that are simply kid behaviours.

This thread is just another warning, and a strong one, about the present unviable status of the war server.

@APO Burgundy: maybe,  it time for you to have a break in game. Or to relax and consider it as what it is: not real life.

Edited by Aquillas

26 minutes ago, LegoLarry said:

The French could always capitulate and join their invaders, it would be in keeping with national traditions.

12 minutes ago, Louis Garneray said:

A tradition is something that is done repeatedly.

Hi Louis! If you think Lego's post is insulting, as I think it is, just report it, as I did.'

Edited by Aquillas

Most NN members left France because of being in disagreement with the others, so their obsession with the french coast is to be expected ;)

Some of them also play a lot, so chances are they are already online when you log in, giving the impression they are always there to get you.

That being said, you know they will be there, as the Swedes, the Danes, and pretty much everyone. This is the burden of all capital region in the game.  

So you got to get out of there as soon as possible if you wish to grind ships knowledge and teach your recruits. 

Open an outpost at Bahia Escosseca, or Great Corn or Dariena, or whatever. Waters should be much less agitated over there. 

Even better, send them to Shroud Cay so they can learn the ropes for PVP in disposable ships.

Those places can look like they are very far away, but you only have to sail there once with 2x trader lynx full of repairs and tow your desired ship over there with no risk. You can also do the trip over several days, opening and closing outpost along the way and TP back to FR when you have had enough for the day with AFK sailing ;)

Edited by Serk
  • Like 4

Burgandy, while I sympathize with your situation because britain has been dealing with the same kind of attitude from an ex british clan, I know it is just part of the game and has been for quite a few years now and is NOT going to change. While this game has many respectful players it is balanced in the fact that it also has many players who have the mental capacity of a 3 year old who didnt get that shiny little toy they wanted. These knuckedraggers are a pain to deal with and are frustrating but they are not going away anytime soon because neither the admins or the community feel any obligation to remove or curtail the activities of these players. I think by now just about every nation has had to tolerate them and they follow the same pattern every time, they join a nation due to an issue with the prior one, they try to rally the nation against their former nation, it fails, so they switch and repeat the process. This pattern will continue until either of two things occur, they find a group that is similar in mind and both groups then begin bullying weaker players to farm marks or they dont find someone and move on until there is no nations left that will tolerate them (a very long process that could take 5 years to reach).

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Raekur said:

Burgandy, while I sympathize with your situation because britain has been dealing with the same kind of attitude from an ex british clan, I know it is just part of the game and has been for quite a few years now and is NOT going to change. While this game has many respectful players it is balanced in the fact that it also has many players who have the mental capacity of a 3 year old who didnt get that shiny little toy they wanted. These knuckedraggers are a pain to deal with and are frustrating but they are not going away anytime soon because neither the admins or the community feel any obligation to remove or curtail the activities of these players. I think by now just about every nation has had to tolerate them and they follow the same pattern every time, they join a nation due to an issue with the prior one, they try to rally the nation against their former nation, it fails, so they switch and repeat the process. This pattern will continue until either of two things occur, they find a group that is similar in mind and both groups then begin bullying weaker players to farm marks or they dont find someone and move on until there is no nations left that will tolerate them (a very long process that could take 5 years to reach).

Totally agree except that the players you describe so well, it is THEM who stayed in the FR is made ultra toxic

Edited by Raspoutine

28 minutes ago, Serk said:

Most NN members left France because of being in disagreement with the others, so their obsession with the french coast is to be expected ;)

Some of them also play a lot, so chances are they are already online when you log in, giving the impression they are always there to get you.

That being said, you know they will be there, as the Swedes, the Danes, and pretty much everyone. This is the burden of all capital region in the game.  

So you got to get out of there as soon as possible if you wish to grind ships knowledge and teach your recruits. 

Open an outpost at Bahia Escosseca, or Great Corn or Dariena, or whatever. Waters should be much less agitated over there. 

Even better, send them to Shroud Cay so they can learn the ropes in disposable ships.

Those place can look like they are very far away, but you only have to sail there once with 2x trader lynx full of repairs and tow your desired ship over there with no risk. You can also do the trip over several days, opening and closing outpost along the way and TP back to FR when you have had enough for the day with AFK sailing ;)

I thought it was because you all got sick of Redii putting you over his knee and giving  you a good spanking,which led to a case of swedishophobia,this plus the fact you were the only pvp players in the French nation left you guys feeling impotent.

Of course this is just an observation.

Vive La France..

Yes, the good old Swedish Zerg broke the French cohesion over time, like the current Russian Zerg is breaking some nation again. 

France has been somehow in reconstruction since then.

Edited by Serk

1 hour ago, Raspoutine said:

Totally agree except that the players you describe so well, it is THEM who stayed in the FR is made ultra toxic

If you left france to just turn around and some back and blockade the ports, then you are exactly what i described and not amount of excuses will distract from that. I witnessed this kind of bullcrap when VCO left the US to join britain and then try to turn britain against the US. Just to watch it repeated once again when they left for the pirates..rinse and repeat and I am sure they are not the only clan to do the same maneuver and still people wonder why the server population is declining.

2 hours ago, Raspoutine said:

Totalement d’accord si ce n’est que les joueurs que vous décrivez si bien, c’est eux qui sont restés en France sont devenus ultra toxiques

je ne suis pas d accord avec toi Raspoutine tout les Français resté dans la nation ne sont pas forcement tous toxique 

Edited by Tchak

6 hours ago, APO Burgundy said:

Joke

JOke

JOKE