Game-Labs Forum

Make Requin craftable for DLC owners

It would be great, if DLC owners of Le Requin would also be able to craft it, please.

It’s my favorite ship and I would like to use it more than just once every 24h. Adding the blueprint for DLC owners in the shipyard would be nice:

- adds value to the DLC

- could use ship more 

- port bonuses could be added

Of course applicable to all DLCs.

31 minutes ago, Licinio Chiavari said:

I already proposed N. times to make all DLC redeemable as 3/5 no trim ship every 24hr or as ship permit every 48hr (sharing CD - so OR 2 ships OR 1 permit every 48hrs).

Still no response.

Good idea. I mean the craftable Requin could even be a nerfed version (« Requin light ») It would be just great for those who want to make the Requin their permanent ship. Adding the blueprint / permit to the DLC gives extra worth. 🦈 

Bad option, it would give you option to spam requins without consequences.

2 hours ago, Licinio Chiavari said:

as ship permit every 48hr

If you could have only one permit at once, great. Then requins could be capturable. Otherwise, it's a bad idea, as you would end up with an option of stocking and spamming requins without consequences. This could break many things.

• Like 1

Just now, rediii said:

Remove the Requin and compensate the owners of the DLC

Oh yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes

I would be satisfied with a Santa Cecilia DLC as compensation :D

11 hours ago, vazco said:

If you could have only one permit at once, great. Then requins could be capturable. Otherwise, it's a bad idea, as you would end up with an option of stocking and spamming requins without consequences. This could break many things.

Sure, make it a "Requin Light" and make them capturable, permits limited.

Being able to craft them adds value to the DLC.

5 hours ago, Meraun said:

how do you lose them so fast away?

Because they are not easy to play.

2 hours ago, rediii said:

Remove the Requin and compensate the owners of the DLC

Well, since there so many people that hate them, there won't be a lot of people who are going to play them anyways, am I right? Therefore = make them craftable.

17 hours ago, vazco said:

Bad option, it would give you option to spam requins without consequences.

Any DLC can be stockpiled already (4) with fleet perk trick.

So missing the point. Arent you allowed to stockpile Bellonas or Oceans or ANY ship?

15 hours ago, --Privateer-- said:

LOL, take the most OP ship which already ruined shallow port battles and give it port bonuses? No thanks.

Pure CRAP.
Definately FAR FAR from being the most OP ship of the game. And you should now. She's VERY particular so with strong pros and big cons.

The apparent OPness comes out from missing any really comparable ship. Closest ship are Niagara/Prince but not on the same level and still too different from Requin.

13 minutes ago, Spikes said:

Nobody? What game are you playing?

I remember going EVERY Nassau PZ. Requin were definately a minority.

Moreover: count the raiders around enemy ports. How many are requins and how many various 5th rate?

If she'd be SO OP, why so few raiding on her?

Edited by Licinio Chiavari
  • Like 1